Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Local taxes
- Cafe Lunch (vegetarian and gluten-free options available)
- Luxury minibus , leather seating - extra legroom
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Morning and afternoon tea (additional expense)
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pickup for free at all Central Auckland accomodation, hotels, apartments, etc. We only go to the hotels/accomodation which are booked for that day. We also offer a subsidised shuttle service for people staying our of the city centre to bring them to meet the tour coach. Please liaise with us re where you are to be picked up. It is essential you get in contact with this information as soon as possible. Guaranteed departure - WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND OUR POLICY “We guarantee to travel for one person” due to low numbers and sustained losses caused by Covid19. Until further notice we will need a minimum of 4 people (or price equivalent) to run tours We promise quality and personal service in spacious vehicles
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14795P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small-group tour
- Infant meals not included
- Infant seats are required by law in NZ in private vehicles for children under 7 years. We recommend the same standard be applied for your child's safety and have them available in all vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour is not suitable for children under 2 years to travel with group - private tours can be arranged on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland
What you can expect during your visit
- If you are feeling unwell, please re-schedule your tour - We will not carry any passengers with cold or flu like symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland?
- Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland price starts from $269.12. Discover and book Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland cancellation policy?
- Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland?
- Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland is hosted by FlexiToursNZ. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact FlexiToursNZ on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14795P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts InstituteStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byLake Rotorua
- 2Te PuiaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Waitomo Glowworm CavesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Amazing experience, wonderful tour guide
Amazing especially if you dont have many days to spare and want a taste of everything. Tour guide - Dirk - was wond…
Fun Day trip
Great trip with Michelle. It is a small Group. She is extremely knowledgeable, fun and caring. The entire trip Is g…
Philippa Dean and her team are amazing !!
Long delayed review, apologies Philippa for this, but hope the review is worth it! Well, to start with, this was th…
I really recommend flex tours NZ Bob and Keith were our tour leaders and the both went out of their way to accommod…
Amazing tour and guide
Had a wonderful day with Michelle and Michael. Michelle were very informant and one of the best guides I have been …
When another tour operator cancelled at the last minute, I contacted FlexiTours in a panic, since I had less than a…
Thank you Mata and Philip
We got a cancellation from another travel agent the day before the tour and we were so desperate. Luckily I tried t…
Long way to travel to from Auckland 3.5 hours so a bit of time wasted as we were picked up at 6.30am and returned a…
Dirk was an amazing tour guide! He was very knowledgeable and made everything fun. The Hobbiton experience was much…
Wonderful Experience..pick up was on time and scenic route ,Chris the driver made it even more comfortable and memo…
5 out of 5 experience!
Wonderful experience, would do this again in a heartbeat! Our tour guide Victor was fantastic and extremely knowled…
Great day trip :)
Very nice trip! Really enjoyed our day trip of Te Puia, the geysers, and the Green and Blue Lakes. Our tour guide/…
A great day outing
This was an interesting experience worth having. The transport, the guides and the lunch all were good x excellent.…
Auckland sightseeing tour
Comfortable minibus. People need to consider only visiting Hobbiton and Waitomo as Rotorua is a rushed destination …
Hobbits, Geysers & Worms
Thanks Flexi Tours for being flexible. Last minute booking on Friday late afternoon to tour on Saturday. Wanted to …
More to explore in Auckland Central
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We wanted to go only to Waitomo Caves for the Black Water Rafting and glow worm experience. Most other companies have the Waitomo Caves packaged together with other places like Rotorua and Hobbiton. We were referred to FlexiTours by the another company, with which we booked several tours – very nice of them as we really would have been sorry if we missed it! FlexiTours had standard tours, too, but accommodated our needs with this customized day tour from Auckland only to Waitomo Caves - they totally deserve their name! Special thanks to Philippa and to Derryl, our guide, who was fun and knowledgeable and offered a glimpse in the Kiwis’ life and perspective!
Written November 18, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hello! We are coming next June. If we chose to stay at Rotorua over night, how do we get back to Auckland?
Buy it with
Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland provided by FlexiToursNZ
Product Overview: Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||7|