per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- You can book an early dinner at a coastal restaurant before sunset and begin the tour on the Beach.
- Complimentary Bubbles (Local Sparkling Wine) & Fresh Fruit & Cheese
- Cold storage (ice) and glasses
- Knowledgeable and experienced guide/driver
- Excellent music and comfortable airconditioned car
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel Pick up by arrangement.
- No smoking in the car please
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Consider taking a pre-tour dinner at a highly recommended coastal restaurant prior to sunset. In summer this Tour works very well after an early dinner at the beach. I pick you up from your designated pick up point, Coastal Restaurant, Hotel, inner city accommodation or inner Metro residence. Contact me to discuss restaurant selections.
- Perth WA, Australia Prior to the tour - a prearranged meeting place will be determined. The tour may end at the same location or a predetermined location after the Tour.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103671P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Highly recommended as an end to a special day or a prelude to a special night out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour?
- Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour price starts from $175.36. Discover and book Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour cancellation policy?
- Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour?
- Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour is hosted by Perths Tiny Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Perths Tiny Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103671P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPerthOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1City BeachStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Kings Park and Botanic GardenStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 3Narrows BridgeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4South Perth ForeshoreStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Matagarup BridgeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Perth CouncilStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Perths Tiny Tours
Joined in October 2018
#10 of 67 Food & Drink in Perth
- A8264YXmariec00Wildflower toursAfter wanting to see the wildflowers for many years, I was fortunate enough to spend 2 days with Peter going to different regions. His vast knowledge of the area meant we found some incredibly beautiful and diverse flowers that blew me away. Peter was extremely organised,really friendly and easy to get along with. He went out of his way to customise the tours specifically for me and to ensure I had the best possible experience. I was astounded by his knowledge of the history of Perth and surrounds and thoroughly enjoyed his stories. Thanks so much Peter for making my experience so enjoyable and memorable. I would definitely recommend Peter’s Tiny Tours to anyone wanting an awesome, customised tour.
- judithaL2622ZM00Best time ..highly reccmmWe spent 4 days with Peter Rambling through natural bushland finding beautiful wild flowers enhanced by Peters extensive knowledge of all species. On the way to Margaret River to sample “world class” wines,we passed through cute and interesting towns about which Pete knew all the focal points. Off to the phenomenon of “Wave Rock” which we enjoyed climbing over and had the obligatory “ surfing photo opp” Pinnacle Day via New Norsica, (such an interesting and amazing history of that area.) Whilst at the Pinnacles we were caught in a sudden torrential wind/rain storm, which was exhilarating and beyond Pete’s control, but such fun. We found his passion and love of Perth and surrounds contagious. His driving was careful and courteous. He went out of his way to ensure that each day was filled with laughter and joy. A holiday we will treasure always, and would highly recommend
- R857EBcatherinem00Must do outingThank you Peter for a great day discovering wildflowers with a winery visit to finish off the day. Thank you also for the great suggestions for the rest if our stay in Perth
- virtualtourist7900Fantastic tripTravelled as a family that included seniors, teenagers, and even a toddler. So it wasn’t easy to plan an itinerary that could cater to everyone’s needs. But Peter managed to pull it off! We had a wonderful 4 days with him touring the Pinnacles, Swan Valley and Margaret river. Very helpful to have a local guide so that we can optimise our time. He kept things flexible and yet we were able to cover an array of places and things to do. He was especially patient with my active son and he deserves 10 stars for that alone! I highly recommend Peter if you are looking for a private tour in Western Australia. Wishing you the very best and thank you once again for making our trip a memorable one.
- yokoa36200Blooms & bucket listSeeing the wildflowers was on the bucket list for my elderly mother (though still very young at heart) who flew in from Japan. Peter's experience and thoughtfulness took us to locations that only someone so knowledgeable understands. We saw many variety of clusters in bloom, and at a pace that was just right for her. Thanks for the wonderful stories and memories.. Peter Tiny Tours is like no other!
- raoulb97700A fantastic day.Wow! I had such a great day. Peter knows the best places, is very well prepared, has excellent knowledge on the wild flowers. He especially showed me some beautiful native orchids. So interesting. And, he is a great guy, has many stories and is an excellent organizer. It was a fantastic day.
- sunnies201600Great experienceIt was a great experience to visit the big wave rocks. Especially with Peter who is an awesome reliable driver, also has lots of knowledge about the road and the little town on the way through. He makes the stories very interesting to hear, that makes your trip doesn't feel bored at all. Plus he is a great photographer. It was so good to see the wave rocks eventually, and don't forget to get on top and walk around. It has a great view. After all that I want to say is don't miss out a great tour experience with Peter. His is real good 👍
- elmoanson00Amazing ViewIt was a fun and amazing tour, thank you Peter who went all the way out to meet our needs and preferences. Wave rock is a great place to visit. He did more what as expected of him. The places we saw, the things we learned from Peter, are something we will not forget. Thanks and hope to see you again.
- Jeremy N00An amazing two days in PerthPeter went above and beyond for my wife and I. We ended up doing two tours with him. He completely customized both tours for what we were looking to do. First tour we did was the Pinnacles day tour. Was originally scheduled for a different day but due to possible weather Peter reached out about doing it a day earlier. Turned out to be the best move. Had we done it on the day it was originally scheduled we would have been stuck in the rain!! Also on the Pinnacles tour Peter organized a coast route going out from Perth and a inner country route going back to Perth. Gave my wife and I a chance to get two different perspectives of the country. Also that night he took us around to a few other spots in the city to see different perspectives with the city lights on. Also went to couple view points to get a really good view of the city at night. The second tour we did was the Caversham wildlife park plus tour. This was an awesome tour to see some of the local animals native to the west side of Australia and country of Australia. Even had the chance to hold a koala, feed some Kangaroos, and see a kookaburra up close among many others. The part of being able to hold a koala was a bucket list thing for my wife. :) after spending time at the wildlife park we went and visited some other local spots and towns close to Perth. The Gin tasting at GinGinGin was amazing. Highly recommend doing that! Going to Fremantle was fun as well. In between though we went to an amazing bakery and got some food for lunch that was hard to beat!! All in all the two days were amazing and I would highly recommend Peter to anyone. He was very personable and friendly. His knowledge and stories were great to listen to.
- S1637FYsofias00Amazing trip to the Pinnacles with Perths Tiny ToursMy sister and I had an absolutely brilliant day exploring the Pinnacles with Peter as our guide! He was incredibly informative, engaging and thoughtful, showing us numerous sights on the way to the Pinnacles and back. We really couldn’t recommend Tiny Tours enough after such a great time! Thank you again!
- davidlL4204TF00Absolutely awesome tour in Perth!We recently travelled in Perth with 2 kids (age 10 & 13) and 3 seniors (age 60 - 75), we engaged Peter as our private tour guide. Despite of different age groups, Peter will try to accommodate everyone’s needs and expectation. He always considerate the elderly that can’t do long walking at the same time will make sure my two active kids occupied with activities. Peter will also go for extra mile to make sure we don’t miss any unique place and scenery. He is very patient, responsible and humorous, we don’t feel bored throughout the long journey road trip as there are so many fun topics to chat with! Bonus point is, Peter shared with us a few photography techniques that helped us with better pictures. Thank you so much Peter, you make our trip so memorable. We had a fun filled and stress free private tour in Perth, will recommend ‘Perths Tiny Tours’ to my friends who plan to visit Perth.
- abdulmohamed00An Experience in Perth HillsOur guide, Peter, was amazing. It is obvious that he is passionate with what he does. He brought us through the hill trails with a lot of care and concern as it was raining. We were brought through many points to and from the hills, where we learnt about the rich history and heritage of Perth. It was convenient and comfortable. Thanks mate!
- adrielimhc00FIRST TIME IN PERTHA very unique and personable experience with Peter! It was our first time in Australia, the entire morning was sunny till afternoon as it started showering, Peter would make sure we find shelter and wait for him while he rushed to his car to pick us up. We feel the passion in Peter, as he is genuine and sincere, the things he shared with us are what friends would rather than the other typical tours. He drove us to find Kangaroos upon our request, there is no guarantee, but we managed to spot them, how lucky!! I shall let the pictures do the talking. If you want a private tour, don't hesitate, because I will also recommend Peter to my friends.
- Feen1xx00Fantastic tour with very friendly guideTook a private tour with Peter and so glad we did! As we had two small kids with us, he helped us to plan an itnerary so that kids and adults could enjoy the day. Peter was on time, very patient and accomdating. Kids enjoyed their time at the wildlife park and the wineries recommend are excellent and kids friendly (toys for the kids to play with). Peter even helped us to look after the kids when it was wine time for the adults and took beautiful pictures and videos for us. Highly recommend if you are looking for a flexible and intimate tour in WA.
- 527janee00Super private tourPeter customized our tour to the Pinnacles Desert, adding stops to fit our interests. He was very responsive in the planning stages and delivered just what we wanted. Go for the private tour splurge and you won't be sorry!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We were looking for something to do on our first evening in Perth & found this private tour on Viator. It sounded good but in reality turned out to be absolutely brilliant! We started off watching the sunset down at the coast - Pete had brought blankets, seats, bubbles & snacks & captured some great photos for us. After that we toured the city as it lit up & stopped to walk about & take in the best views. All in all we probably spent 3.5 hours with Pete before we were dropped off back at the hotel. This is a really good value tour & Pete is an absolute gem of a gentleman - a real character with a wealth of interesting stories to tell & a wicked sense of humour. Thank you Pete for a great start to our Australian adventure!
Written January 15, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks guys for your wonderful review it was great to meet you all and show you Perths lights and sights. Have an awesome stay and please keep in touch if you come back again.
Written January 16, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour provided by Perths Tiny Tours
Product Overview: Sunsets & City Lights (Private) Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos