Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel safe during COVID-19
Visit our Travel Safe hub to see how we're helping you make more informed travel decisions during COVID-19.
A note from Live like a Local: Explore some favourite spots on a playful audio walking tour
All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You'll start atFlinders Street Railway StationFlinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaBefore arrival, please install the VoiceMap mobile app and use the code provided on your confirmation ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace. Detailed starting point instructions are available after downloading.See address & details
- Pass byMelbourne
- 1The Hotel WindsorStop: 3 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Block ArcadeStop: 3 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3The EuropeanStop: 3 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byOld Treasury Building
- 4Royal ArcadeStop: 4 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5The Waiters RestaurantStop: 2 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byChuckle Park BarTreasury Gardens
- You'll end atPrinces BridgeSt Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaThe tour ends next to the bridge where you can sit and look out across the river.See address & details
Flinders Street Railway Station, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Princes Bridge, St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap app for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Entry/Admission - The Hotel Windsor
- Entry/Admission - Block Arcade
- Entry/Admission - The European
- Entry/Admission - Royal Arcade
- Entry/Admission - The Waiters Restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: VoiceMap Melbourne
Great activity for visitors (and locals!)
My parents recently visited me in Melbourne for the first time. I sent them on this podcast tour, which they absolu…
Great day out for visitors or locals
I've been living in Melbourne for a few years but realised there was a lot about the city that I just didn't know. …
Awesome audio tour - highly recommend
I absolutely loved this audio tour. It was very entertaining while also being illuminating. I really enjoyed learni…
Informative & Fun!
Very enjoyable tour!! I found out about so many fascinating Melbourne stories, and I loved that i could do it at m…
Amazing tour, great value!
An amazing self guided tour that works with your own smart phone. It’s amazing that you can pause it whenever you w…
Must do! A fantastic tour of Melbourne.
I was pleasantly surprised by this tour - it's a really great way to learn a lot about Melbourne in a short time (i…
- Duration: 75–225 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 17,619 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 555 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,795 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Live like a Local: Explore some favourite spots on a playful audio walking tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Live like a Local: Explore some favourite spots on a playful audio walking tour on Tripadvisor
- Live like a Local: Explore some favourite spots on a playful audio walking tour price starts from $5.40. Discover and book Live like a Local: Explore some favourite spots on a playful audio walking tour on Tripadvisor
- Live like a Local: Explore some favourite spots on a playful audio walking tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Live like a Local: Explore some favourite spots on a playful audio walking tour on Tripadvisor
- Live like a Local: Explore some favourite spots on a playful audio walking tour is hosted by VoiceMap Melbourne. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VoiceMap Melbourne on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Live like a Local: Explore some favourite spots on a playful audio walking tour on Tripadvisor