Legends & Champions Tour
By Melbourne Sports Tours
A tour for fans of Horse Racing! This tour combines the best of our two most popular tours. Explore the Melbourne Cricket Ground and meet champion racehorses.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-99, max of 24 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- MCG Tour
- Living Legends Tour
- Afternoon Tea
- Australian Sports Museum entry
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Entry/Admission - Woodlands Historic Park
- Entry/Admission - Australian Sports Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please let us know if your hotel is not listed.
- MELBOURNE DAY TOUR CENTRE, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia Melbourne Day Tour Centre, behind Federation Square on Russell Street Extension
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3527P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Legends & Champions Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- These measures are based on the current requirements in Melbourne. We will update these as the government updates their requirements.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Legends & Champions Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Legends & Champions Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Legends & Champions Tour?
- Legends & Champions Tour price starts from $321.70. Discover and book Legends & Champions Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Legends & Champions Tour cancellation policy?
- Legends & Champions Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Legends & Champions Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Legends & Champions Tour?
- Legends & Champions Tour is hosted by Melbourne Sports Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Melbourne Sports Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Legends & Champions Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3527P15
- You'll start atMELBOURNE DAY TOUR CENTREOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Woodlands Historic ParkStop: 105 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Australian Sports MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Sports, sports and more sports with cold beer
Tamara was brilliant, couldn’t fault her. We drove around the City in a Luxurious Minivan which was so comfortable…
Our guide Tamara was a wealth of information about all the sports venues we went to and provided information that w…
As I work in the racing industry, my work colleagues were very jealous that I got a tour of Flemington racecourse. …
Very Good for the locals
As a Melburnian, the tour was very enjoyable to find out what Melbourne has to offer, as well as other sporting fa…
My husband and I took this trip as we both enjoy one or two of the sports covered, we really enjoyed the whole day!…
Excellent Tour for sports and beer lovers
Tamara was our guide and she was fabulous wiith her knowledge in showing us everything on this tour up close and pe…
Very informative and thorough. Tour of Flemington race course and Melbourne cricket Ground excellent. Also drove ro…
MCG and other sports attractions
This tour you are picked up in a 14 seater bus so you are in a small group which makes it more intimate, Anthony yo…
Great tour even for an American
I’m a total sports nut. I knew I wanted to do this tour in Melbourne. Despite knowing nothing about Australian rule…
Amazing for sports fans!
Had so much fun on this tour. Went to all the major sporting grounds and got to hear the history of each one. Andre…
Simply The Best
Picked up on time at designsted point met by Anthony our guide for the tour First stop Flemington Racecourse. Here …
Great with mates !
This was made for a day with sports crazy mates. Not too over the top, just great guide, great information and topp…
Beware! Short Notice for Tour Cancellation
Apparently the AFL finals were going on the week I had booked. Normally, I'm ok with tour cancellation within reaso…
Sport Lovers Dream
My wife and I booked this trip as we are both mad on sport. The trip was really informative and we enjoyed every as…
Myself and 8 mates visited Melbourne recently for a footy match and incorporated a Melbourne Sports Tour into our s…