Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways
By Opatrip.com Lithuania
Do you know that Melbourne has the highest number of cafes and restaurants per number of people than any other city in the world? Immerse yourself in Melbourne cafe culture and street art, exploring the hidden treasures located within the many cobblestone laneways and alleyways within the City center. Five of the six tallest buildings in Australia are in Melbourne’s CBD. Are you ready to discover the true heart of Melbourne?
per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Certified tour guide.
- Departure details
- 6-Melbourne Town Hall/Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P81
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways on Tripadvisor
- How much is Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways?
- Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways price starts from $176.18. Discover and book Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways on Tripadvisor
- What is the Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways cancellation policy?
- Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways?
- Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways is hosted by Opatrip.com Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip.com Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122816P81
- You'll start at6-Melbourne Town Hall/Collins StMelbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaSee address & details
- Pass byBlock ArcadeHosier LaneCollins Street
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Glasgow Tour with Sofia
This was our first visit to Glasgow so we were looking for a nice introduction to the city - highlights and history…
Our tourguide Monique inspired us to read the books, not only watch the movies. She had amazing knowledge, and kept…
Charlie Harry Potter tour review
Charlie put on a show for the audience and was very passionate and engaging in a Harry Potter style. He was also ve…
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…