Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at14 Russell StOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Melbourne's Best ToursStop: 30 minutesTour Highlights: • Views from Westgate Bridge • Pass through Geelong, Corio Bay, Lorne and Port Campbell • Stop at Torquay • Lunch at Apollo Bay • Otway National Park • Follow the Shipwreck Coast • Port Campbell National Park • The 12 Apostles • Loch Ard Gorge • Gibson Steps, if time permits Experience it all on a one day trip... Australia’s Great Ocean Road is legendary; a road that hugs the side of sheer cliffs, and where native bushland meets the clear blue waters of the most spectacular coastline. Take a full-day journey along this miraculous road, and enter a land of mighty rock formations. Hear tales of shipwrecks along the coast, and get breathtaking vistas around every corner. As you drive, you will see spectacular views of the coastline, including the famous 12 Apostles rock formations, and Loch Ard Gorge. You can then head down Gibson Steps (if time permits) to arrive at one of the most pristine beaches in Australia. You will have the chance to experience the temperate rainforest; walk among gigantic rainforest trees as you take in its splendor. The 12-hour tour has everything from rainforest walks to koala spotting in the wild. You will travel in a small coach, with a maximum of 21 passengers, allowing for a more personalized service throughout the day. Your driver guide will have extensive local knowledge, helping to point out the best of the best sights.Read more
- You'll end at14 Russell St14 Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaFederation Square East (corner of Flinders street and Russell street)See address & details
14 Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Mini coach transfer where you get the personalised tour service.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- National Park Fees
- Optional: London Bridge Scenic Flight - $145/person Experience the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, The Sentinel and London Bridge from above on your 15 minute scenic flight.
- To book, please let us know in your comments. You can pay on the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you stay at a hotel within the CBD, please kindly provide us the hotel that you are staying at and we will contact you shortly with the pick-up time. In the case that we don't pick up at your hotel, we will provide you with the nearest hotel.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Even though the weather was a bit off the view was stunning. Option for a helicopter ride around the Apostles but due to high winds l didn't give it a go this time.
Date of experience: October 2019
We visited Melbourne in February and booked a day trip to the Great Ocean Road and the 12 Apostles. It was quite a long day with a 3 hour drive to get to the main highlight- the 12 Apostles however you have a few stops on the way for photo opportunities and there is time to have…
Went on this day tour with my son. The whole group on the bus were great to get along with. TASSIE was a brilliant tour guide, so full of enthusiasm. The morning cake and tea were lovely at Torquay, as I didn't expect anything mid-morning. Stopped at Kennett River. Didn't see…
This trip will be wonderful. It will be one of the highlights of your tour. You just cannot miss it. the views are stunning. The tour company was pretty good. However they don't follow the itinerary down to the T. Probably 95%. This is due to time factors. They took us for…
Date of experience: December 2017
I couldn’t recommend this trip enough!! Our tour guide David made it such a great experience :) he was incredibly knowledgeable about the places we visited, the history of the area and could answer any question thrown his way. He ensured we had plenty of time at each stop and…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Melbourne's Best Tours
Sit Back and Enjoy the Day
Excellent day out from start to finish. Highly recommend for a day of variety from wildlife to steam train ride to …
Pingus Pingus EVERYWHERE!
My friend & I went on this tour with David, who is a wonderful guide... very informative, funny and easy-going. We …
Great day out
We did this tour and thoroughly enjoyed our day, have already reviewed puffin billy and found it wonderful. Feeding…
our return visit to visit Puffin Billy
This was certainly a very enjoyable time. Loved the way everything was so organised, many people were here There w…
Fun Day and Tour
This tour packed in a lot but it somehow was relaxing too. Our driver was wonderful and talked just enough but not …
ALL THE WINE
my sister and I had a great time on this tour, and the surprise extra stop at the chocolate factory was wonderful. …
Great Ocean Road Tour
Would like to thank Ivan for an amazing time during the Great Ocean Road, he was full of knowledge and a great tour…
Bunyip Tours scenic & wine tour to Mornington Peninsula
Great day had by us , Cloe our made our day enjoyable with her knowledge She was worth the trip Highly recommend M…
Walking with Penguins
So glad a friend of mine in the states recommended this trip! Who knew there were penguins in Australia! Most peo…
We saw lots of penguins
Where to meet info from company indicated to meet at corner of Russel and Flinders. However, this is a big intersec…
We were very well taken care of. The guides were informative & pleasant. Luckily the weather stayed fine.
Great Ocean Road best view
The scenery along the coastal way to twelve apostles was fabulous. Twelve apostles itself was beautiful as well.
We traveled with our guide David who was extremely pleasant and wonderful. He had great facts and great attention …
Great Ocean Road
We bought a voucher and ended up on a best tour. With our guide as Andy. Andy was awesome, funny helpful and very g…
We were picked up by our tour guide,Yasmin, from our hotels in a small 25 seater coach. Yasmin was the perfect gui…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 17,617 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch
What time does Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch start?
Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch?
Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch price starts from $101.44. Discover and book Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch cancellation policy?
Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch?
Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch is hosted by Melbourne's Best Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Melbourne's Best Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles with Lunch on Tripadvisor