per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Chinese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 2-course lunch
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Location Name: Melbourne
- Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38515P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is Private Daylesford Tour?
- Private Daylesford Tour price starts from $567.19. Discover and book Private Daylesford Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Daylesford Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Daylesford Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private Daylesford Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Daylesford Tour?
- Private Daylesford Tour is hosted by Melbourne Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Melbourne Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Daylesford Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Daylesford Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Private Daylesford Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38515P11
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A great day
Darren was helpful when I contacted him at late notice as I was messed around by other tour companies. The driver J…
I did the booking from Sydney was so seamless and the entire process was very smooth. We were a family of 4 adults…
Enjoyable family day trip
Enjoyable day at the Great Ocean road with a good mix of scenery, and insightful commentary on local history and wi…
Fabulous 2 days with MPT
Our cruise ended in Melbourne and we had decided to stay there for a few days along with 3 other couples we were tr…
Jamie at Melbourne Private Tours arranged an amazing Tour of the 12 Apostles + a helicopter flight at really short …
Ask for Garth !
Simply...great! We are at end of a 3 week Australia vacation and the last few days in Melbourne have been great....…
Best way to see the 12 Apostles and Great Ocean Road
What promised to be a long day filled with a lot of driving, we're so glad we chose to do it on a private tour and …
Brilliant two day tour.
Easy to book online a two day private tour to the Great Ocean Road and we also added on a helicopter ride over the …
Amazing Private Tour with Exceptional Guide!
Melbourne Private Tours did an amazing job helping me to coordinate our private tour while also giving us freedom t…
Brilliant Ocean Road Tour!
I surprised my mum for her birthday with this private Great Ocean Road tour. Brendan, our guide, was very knowledg…
From the very first enquiry I was made to feel special, every question answered, every assurance given. The tour it…
Awesome as usual
We had a Mt Buller trip with the amazing Simon as our driver! From start to finish it was awesome. So relaxed and S…
Private Tour of Melbourne
Taking this private tour of the Melbourne wine region was the best decision we made during our recent trip to Austr…
Great Great Ocean had tour
Great day form the start to the end from Melbourne to Great Ocean Road and helicopter to 12 Apostles. Great vehicle…
Great intro to Melbourne!
We did two tours with Darren on arrival in the Port of Melbourne on a cruise ship. He met us shortly after we arriv…