Luxury new BMW 530i M Sports Series sedan is our touring vehicle, maximum 4 people only. This means your tour is exclusive, private, intimate, luxurious, engaging, which allows you to decide when and where you want to go, how long you want to stay and an option to change your itinerary at any time during the tour. Plan your own itinerary or select from a set tours; Cellar Doors, Vineyard Tours, Tourist Towns, City Highlights and activities. The choice is completely up to you. With over 35 years experience in the liquor, hospitality and travel industries tour host John is at your service. With the total price quoted covering up to 4 people Best Wine Tours are the best value for money luxury tour operators in the business. The price quoted is per car NOT per person.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Local guide
- Return transport in a BMW 530i M Sports sedan
- Tour escort/host
- Bottled water
- Tour duration is a minimum of six (6) hours
- The price covers up to 4 people - total cost (this is per car NOT per person)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up in the Adelaide CBD is included in the quoted cost, the cost of other pick up locations will be quoted when the address is supplied. We DO NOT pick up guests from Adelaide Cruise Terminal - For Cruise Terminal pick up see Ship Shore Excursion Private Tour (Product code: 65854P4)
- 2 Flinders St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia Adina Apartments - 2 Flinders St Adelaide (In Victoria Square CBD tram stop)
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Adelaide Cruise Terminal. Outer Harbour
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65854P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- We are COVID-19 compliant
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide?
- Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide price starts from $444.39. Discover and book Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide cancellation policy?
- Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide?
- Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide is hosted by Best Wine Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Best Wine Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65854P5
Reserve your spot
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
- You'll start at2 Flinders StOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Best Wine ToursStop: 6 hoursSee details
- 2Langhorne CreekStop: 6 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- Best Wine Tours178AustraliaJoined in February 2018
- SerafinoF230 contributionsGreat tour, great guide, great ride!Thanks John for your services. Great information during the time with you and a wonderfully comfortable ride. Your winery choices, especially our first, was a true highlight. Thanks again for your hospitality and we’ll surely be back when we’re in SA next.Written November 26, 2023
- Bangorboy20160 contributionsDon't Miss It!Spent a fantastic day touring McLaren Vale with John last week. No better man to describe the wineries in the region and bring them to life. His knowledge on the local region is second to none and will tailor the trip that bet suits you. Also the car was a perfect way to get around the area for a small group. Thanks again, see you next timeWritten November 12, 2023
- AF2707690 contributionsMcLaren Vale in styleJohn was a wonderful host, gave us a background on everything from Adelaide itself to wines to his experiences in the industry. BWT took care of everything….lunch, wine tasting, flexibility plus, all we had to do was sit back and enjoy. Pick up and drop off from our City hotel, in a BMW no less. Had a top day, highly recommended.Written November 10, 2023
- Andrew D0 contributionsFantastic experienceWe had an amazing day. John was a terrific host, very organised and knew his wine, area history and had all the right connections to ensure we had an amazing experience. A great day, a fabulous experience.Written October 16, 2023
- ramomo230 contributionsFantastic 2 Day Wine TourMy husband and I had never been to McClaren Vale and we had a wonderful time touring and tasting. John curated an excellent itinerary and took us to some beautiful wineries. His knowledge and passion for the wine region was impressive. We actually only booked for 1 day, however had such a lovely time we booked another visit for the very next day! Overall, the process and communication was clear and smooth. The ride was extremely comfortable and it truly felt customised to our preferences. We will absolutely book again on our next visit to Adelaide. I HIGHLY recommend Best Wine Tours - you may get lucky and get to meet Gus, the cutest mascot and travel companion.Written October 8, 2023
- Safari6161850 contributionsFantastic days on winery toursHad the extreme pleasure of two day trips with John & Mary around both Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale wineries. From the outset organizing the itinerary was easy with the aide of John's expertise and suggestions. As two couples we found the personalized service excellent. The vehicles used ( RAV4 on Friday and BMW on Monday) were spotless, roomy and very comfortable for 4 . On pickup in Adelaide we were greeted with a smiling friendly face. On the way to winery area given history of area and spots of interest pointed out on way The wineries chosen and the lunch stops were great with both beautiful wines and food. After long day dropped back to Adelaide. All in all found Best Wine Tours to be great value for money, friendly and knowledgeable. Would not hesitate to recommend. Congratulations John & Mary on a fantastic service. Cheryl & BrianWritten September 30, 2023
- 345charles0 contributionsLanghorne creek 50 years laterjohn knows his wine and is obliging and courteous. took us to the right places ad made suggestions for another day. Great company.Written September 18, 2023
- NorthStar207841639500 contributionsPrivate Winery TourWe had a lovely day out with John who shared his knowledge of the region, taking us to come excellent wineries and a delicious lunch at Salopian Inn. John arrived on time and was a pleasure to spend the day with.Written September 13, 2023
- TsvTraveller0 contributionsFabulous experienceJohn's expert facilitation of this private winery tour of McLaren Vale exceeded all expectations of our small group. I'd definitely look to utilise Best Wine Tours on our next trip to Adelaide.Written August 13, 2023
- sheehandayasena0 contributionsA great day out with John the wonderful HostWe visited Adelaide at the weekend and were looking to do the wineries down at Barossa Valley. We did not want to drive, and so we searched for a private tour to take us around. I came across 'Best Wine Tours' on a Google search and what a great choice I made. We wanted to visit particular wineries that my friends had chosen and BWT take away the hassle and book them all in for you and plan out the times for the day which was great. We spoke to John, and he planned the day out for us, so we were not rushing around. John was pleasant and great to deal with. He just made the trip so easy. We were picked up in the CBD in a comfortable BMW which added to the smooth service and journey. John was a gentleman during the day and even provided us with some information about Adelaide as we had not visited before. I would certainly recommend 'Best Wine Tours' to any small group of 4 or less. One of the best tours that I have booked in Australia. Thank you, Best Wine Tour, for making our weekend memorable.Written May 21, 2023
- AdamR_Sydney0 contributionsGreat day out with JohnJohn was the prefect host and his BMW was immaculate. We toured Barossa and visited Kellermeister, Turkey Flat and Rockford Winery. Bought a case of wine at each all with free Sydney shipping! Would definitely return with John to do another region. Adam & ScottWritten April 23, 2023
- 901mariettav0 contributionsJohn is a delight to work with!John is a delight to work with from start to finish. Once I let John know that I wanted to book 2 days of tours he picked up the phone to call me and find out about our preferences. What I appreciated was the ability to select some of the locations for lunch and tasting and have John select others based on the type of wine we enjoy. Both John and his wife have extensive experience in the wine and beer industry in Australia. John was on time (actually a few minutes early) both days in his spotless, late model BMW M class. On the way to our first stop he told us about the history of the area and wine making origins. He is a very friendly guy and fun to hang out with during the day. I enjoyed the flexibility John offered as well as the wineries he chose. John goes above and beyond to be an ambassador for his city. When I found out we would have an extra day in Adelaide prior to our wine tours I reached out to John for suggestions. He quickly texted me several ideas which we really enjoyed. If you are looking for a tailor-made tour in the Adelaide, Best Wine Tours is the way to go! You get a day customized to your preference at about the same price as package tours with pre-planned itineraries. Thanks for making our trip to Adelaide so much fun!Written April 5, 2023
- 901mariettav0 contributionsJohn is a delight to work with!John is a delight to work with from the beginning to the end. Once I let John know I wanted to book with him, he called me to find out my preferences and what we'd like to do for our two days together. I was able to specify specific wineries and lunches I wanted and left it up to John to pick some of his favorites for our second day. I felt like I had a local friend on the ground in Adelaide after speaking with him. I reached out to him when I found we'd have an extra day before our wine tours and he was gracious to give me several ideas about how to spend our extra day in town. He also gave us great restaurant recommendations. Now for the important part, the wine tours. Both days John showed up on time (actually a few minutes early!) in his spotless late model BMW M class which was very roomy in back and comfortable. One the way to our first stop, John gave us an excellent history of the area. Both he and his wife have long careers in the Wine and Beer industry in Australia. He shared a lot about the climate and wine making processes particular to this area. He knew most of the wine makers in the area and introduced us to many of them. I would say that we really enjoyed his selections for lunch and wine tastings in Barossa. I had selected most of the tastings in McLaren Vale. John was flexible with our end time if we wanted to add more tastings which I appreciated. I would recommend John and his company for anyone who wants a personal wine tour tailored to their particular tastes. Cost wise it was about the same price as many of the group tours where it was a one size fits all itinerary. If you want a wine tour in Adelaide Best Wine Tours is the way to go!Written April 5, 2023
- TVDad0 contributionsMay be Time to RetireThis is a one man operation and the man is in his mid 70s. He may be slipping a bit. That’s the only reason I can think of for such a poor wine tasting and tour experience. John promised a unique wine experience with access to exclusive cellar doors not normally available. He also promised to arrange a private koala cuddling experience for my wife. The only one available in the area. We booked with John six months out. He agreed to set up wine tastings, chocolate tastings and the koala cuddle for a seamless experience, during our cruise ship shore excursion. He did nothing he promised! He forgot to book the koala experience, which was the one thing my wife was most looking forward on our trip. He didn’t book any chocolate tastings. He only booked one wine tasting. In fact, for much of the day we drove around while John called around trying to find open wineries! It was an infuriatingly lackluster experience. He even tried to blame me for not booking the koala cuddle, until I showed him our email exchanges. He apparently just forgot! It was by far the worst of nine tours we booked all over Australia in the three weeks we visited. John is a very nice man and he was punctual on arrival. He also returned us to our cruise ship at the appointed time. Those are about the only nice things I can say about a tour that cost nearly $700 and did not come anywhere near what he offered. If you use this company, I hope you have better luck than I did. I also wish John well in retirement. I think it’s time he did.Written March 20, 2023
- BarbaraL1830 contributionsExceptional service with Best Wine ToursWe had 2 wonderful day tours with John Angel. His knowledge, experience and contacts made our tours excellent. Comfortable travel some very special experiences in the Adelaide Hills and later in McLaren Vale and the chance to try some wonderful wines. John was very willing to adjust the day to meet our wishes. We couldn't speak more highly of John and his companyWritten February 7, 2023
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide provided by Best Wine Tours
Product Overview: Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide
Number of Photos