Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mantra on View Surfers Paradise, 22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia Brisbane Coach Terminal, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia The Big Pineapple., 76 Nambour Connection Rd, Woombye QLD 4559, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Quad share accommodation (may be 5-share during peak season)
- Transport by 4WD vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National park and ferry fees (AU$60pp cash must be paid to the driver on departure)
- National park and ferry fees (AU$60pp cash must be paid to the driver upon departure)
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, towel and swimwear
- Please restrict luggage to 22lbs (10kg)
- The free Cooloola tour is subject to time, tidal and weather conditions, and is not 100% guaranteed. Your guide makes every effort to include all activities and destinations listed. However due to the extreme nature of Fraser Island, and weather unpredictability in general, some activities are subject to tide, time, off road conditions and weather factors.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants 4 years and below are not allowed on tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
If you cancel at least 8 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 5 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
If you’re looking for expertise, good humour and interesting facts about Fraser Island there is no substitute for the breath taking enthusiasm of John and Murray our awesome guides! There are two parts to this story... John the eagle eyed Dingo and Lobster-pot spotter and Murray…
My wife and I really enjoyed our visit to Fraser Island on this tour. Rhett, our tour guide was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the Island and its history. Would highly recommend.
Date of experience: February 2020
My husbands& I have just finished 2 day tour of Fraser island. 12 of us from Europe, SE Asia & Caledonian Island. We joined at Rainbow Beach. Trip began with picnic lunch in park , before driving to the ferry. 10 min crossing to The island. Unfortunately Hugh tide and recent…
1 Helpful vote
Over all very satisfied with our trip with Rhett, a guide with alot of knowledge about the island, it’s animals and it’d history! I would go on this trip again, because you meet alot of nice people, get to see some amazing nature and ending up having good memories after!
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
This was the best tour! Fraser Island is a beautiful place and in the tour, you see all the best spots and have a good amount of time in each! The tour wouldn't have been nearly as good without our awesome tour guide Rhett! He knew everything there was to know about the…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Australian Sunset Safaris Day Tours
Outstanding day trip - particularly the snorkelling
A nice 4WD trip then the fastest sandboarding that I've done followed by a picnic lunch opposite the wrecks. Probab…
Outstanding experience & services!
It was a fantastic experience and the tour guides team are so friendly and did an awesome job. We came here to cele…
10/10 would do again, especially snorkelling.
Snorkelling was amaaaazing, there are so many fish and getting so close to the coral wrecks was wild. The guide Chr…
Went out for the kayaking, snorkeling, and sandboarding adventure. Spectacular day, Chris, the guide was perfect, …
An amazing day at Moreton Island
An amazing day exploring all Moreton Island has to offer. We were picked up promptly from Brisbane and taken to the…
I recently went on the 2 day Moreton island tour with Sunset Safaris which was a mix of the scenic and get wrecked …
Amazing and fun day on Moreton!
This 1 day tour did not disappoint! It’s was very laid back, never felt rushed as the guides were so helpful and fr…
Brilliant little getaway
The two-day trip to Moreton Island with Sunset Safaris was fantastic. The moment you arrive on the Island you are w…
Amazing Camping Adventure on Moreton Island
A group of us went camping on Moreton Island with Sunset Safari. It was an amazing trip. Bones took great care of u…
Much more than our expectations.
We took 2 days in Moreton Island plan and it was more than our expectations, camp was great, food like restaurant. …
We spend 2 days in Moreton Island and enjoy the trip. It was an excellent service and the touristict guides were ve…
We hade a nice ”get wrecked” daytour. Our guide Chris and his colleagues were great as well as funny, helpful and v…
A brilliant day from start to finish. The staff Chris and Josh where friendly and very welcoming from the start. T…
Nulgul Isle - K'gari - Fraser Island
I was so pleased to be able to visit K'gari, as it was something I had always wanted to do. Our guide, Rhett, real…
Amazing experience well worth the money!
Me and my boyfriend were hesitant to book this due to the price of the tour, after reading many reviews on trip adv…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Sunshine Coast Hinterland and Noosa Day Trip from Brisbane Including Eumundi Markets and Ginger Factory
Popular: Booked by 208 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,801 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,358 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast
How much is 2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast?
2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast price starts from $306.43. Discover and book 2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast on Tripadvisor
What is the 2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast cancellation policy?
2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 8 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 5 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast?
2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast is hosted by Australian Sunset Safaris Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Australian Sunset Safaris Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for 2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book 2-Day Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast on Tripadvisor