Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 6 per group
Duration: 7h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 20 minute scenic flight to Green Island
- Choice of 4 hours or 6 hours on Green Island
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour
- Exclusive use of the island swimming pool
- Self-guided eco Island walk
- Use of Green Island Resort's day facilities
- Air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Scuba & helmet diving
- hotel Pick-ups and drop-offs
- Departure details
- 2 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3262P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carryon luggage MUST be advised at the time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price – this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- Refunds: Cancellation notice of 48 hours is required for a full refund claim and 24 -48 hours, for a 50% refund claim. No refund applies if booking is cancelled inside 24 hours.
- Tour and aircraft substitutions are subject to Management and/or pilot discretion, weather, air traffic control and availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return
What you can expect during your visit
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return on Tripadvisor
- How much is Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return?
- Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return price starts from $392.25. Discover and book Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return on Tripadvisor
- What is the Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return cancellation policy?
- Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return?
- Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return is hosted by Nautilus Aviation. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nautilus Aviation on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3262P36
- You'll start at2 Pier Point Rd2 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, AustraliaSee address & details
- 1Nautilus AviationStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Green IslandStop: 6 hoursSee details
- You'll end at1 Spence St1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, AustraliaSee address & details
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Great experience if you want to see the reef
My son and wife were not keen to go on a boat for the day and we had limited time, so this was a great way to see t…
Just do it!
What a mind blowing experience! The reef is something to behold and we were so lucky to have seen it in this way. …
What an experience - definitely recommended
This was definitely a highlight of our tour in Australia - viewing the Great Barrier Reef from the air was wonderfu…
Loved it! One of the best experiences I’ve ever had. The Great Barrier Reef was beautiful and we were able to see a…
Book with caution
I booked on the Fly/Fly reef tour on 16 September 2022, costing $779. The alternate was a fly and cruise tour, cost…
Passengers in the back seat are second class passengers
1. We booked this trip back in December and were told we would be the only passengers due to Covid. Well due to a …
was such an awesome experience, a once in a lifetime experience, the views were incredible and the hospitality was …
if you thinking of taking a cruise there, not worth it
We took a flight over the great barrier reef which is better than being stuck on a boat and not seeing the reef pro…
Safe, professional & friendly service
Really enjoyed our flight from Mount Mulligan to Cairns. Our Robinson pilot, Matt, was so informative and knowledge…
Rainforest & Reef from above
Absolutely amazing first helicopter experience over the Daintree rainforest and outer reef . Luke our pilot was ver…
Absolutely the best.
We booked a flight with Kath of Nautilus Aviation to fly over the tip of the Gulf from Horn Island. Kath provide a…
Splurge and get the chopper home
Definitely the highlight of the trip retuning to Cairns in a helicopter. The pilot was informative and welcoming. T…
MUST DO EXPERIENCE
A MUST DO EXPERIENCE! My partner and I chose Nautilus for their amazing service and reviews and you will not be dis…
We took a reef and rain forest flight to celebrate our anniversary, and Nautilus absolutely impressed. You get an …
96 year old has the flight of her life. Better than she expected. Joyce had never been in a helicopter but had bee…