Ages 4-99, max of 130 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Beautiful 6 hour cruise on Sydney Harbour (7:00 pm to 1:00 am)
- All night DJ & light show across two levels
- Seafood buffet
- Party Screamers and Hats to get you in the party mood!
- Security onboard
- Bottomless house beer, wine, sparkling wine, soft drinks and juices.
- Spirits, Liquors, Vodka Cruisers, Aperol Spritz, Black Label scotch & Chivas Regal
- Departure details
- King Street Wharf Darling Harbour, The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia King street wharf 8 in Darlig Harbour Directions: Please refer to your boarding pass for accurate details. Please arrive 30 mins prior to the cruise departure time. Unfortunately we cannot wait for late arrivals and if you miss the boat there will be no refunds or transfers permitted.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9057P37
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is New Years Eve - MV Star?
- New Years Eve - MV Star price starts from $471.32. Discover and book New Years Eve - MV Star on Tripadvisor
- What is the New Years Eve - MV Star cancellation policy?
- New Years Eve - MV Star cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book New Years Eve - MV Star on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides New Years Eve - MV Star?
- New Years Eve - MV Star is hosted by Vagabond Cruises. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vagabond Cruises on Tripadvisor. Discover and book New Years Eve - MV Star on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9057P37
About the operator
Joined in January 2007
#32 of 196 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Sydney
- joepN4356SI00Unhappy with cruise and serviceWe were on a three hour lunch cruise of which 20 minutes we were docked picking up passengers on another mooring so the cruise was only for 2 hours and 40 minutes. Whilst we were docked the bar was closed without telling anyone and there were 14 of us lined up not knowing what was going on. I complained to the cruise director who just shrugged it off. No apology was given to anyone on the cruise. The two couples next to us were from overseas and said that it ruined their Sydney experience
- southernwaters12800MELBOURNE CUP CRUISE LUNCH 2023: Great day out on beautiful Sydney Harbour. Loved, loved it. dd HarbourLoved, loved, loved the Melbourne Cup Lunch Cruise 2023 on Sydney Harbour. The food was fantastic just being on the Harbour is special. The staff worked tirelessly and were very accommodating . I went with a couple of my friends who enjoyed the day as much as me. Thank you to the Management and Staff. Well done.
- Z3895LIwalterm00Medium level performanceThe whole evening was a 3/5 They should improve the floor show , the host was 1/5. All he could say was '' lets go'' . The children 5/5. Food was ok, probably the highlight. I was expecting a little more, but for $100 a seat maybe ????
- Mariedave6000Messing about on the riverIt was a great 3 hour cruise around Sydney. The music was very good and helped you chill right out. The crew were very attentive and friendly,if you needed anything they would try their best to get it for you . The food was very fresh and tasty,the only downside side there wasn't much of a choice if you didn't like seafood . Maybe some cuts of roast meats might be better. But all in all very good cruise indeed .
- emanuelecZ5013VX00Great day out !Great day out. Food was great ! Scenery wonderful ! Service friendly and helpful. Recommend it without hesitation.
- 844ladah0070 birthday cruiseThe cruise was great and the food and drinks were amazing the services was great and the entertainment was really good I would recommend the cruise to all my friends and family thank you for making my 70birthday wonderful Serena Tallent
- Pioneer3224766011600Horrible seating. Very average food.Food was nothing special. It’s a buffet with mostly fresh seafood. One dessert. Get your own coffee/tea. Was seated right at the small pathway between front and back with people constantly walking through and in close view of every plate’s leftovers being emptied into a bin.
- rickygF7593AT00Awesome timeWe luckily fluked the last night of Vivid in Sydney. The captain put us in great position to watch the light and drone shows. The food was tasty and plentiful. The Latino dancer were fantastic and full of energy... Really was a brilliant night. Thank you
- JohnnyMack201800Good night on the waterCrew was nice and there was more food than everyone could eat. We enjoyed the trip and would recommend it! The hour and a half went by pretty quick as we were having fun.
- N1257CGkellya00Very nice experienceThe food was scrumptious and extremely fresh, great value for money, it was a great setup and not too large and packed with people.
- carolynrb201700Lunch cruise via trip advisorThe food was good and plenty of it The music if you like jazz was good but a variation would have been nice as I don’t like jazz The service was really good Bar was reasonably priced
- newzealnder100Great night outWe really enjoyed this cruise/dinner. The staff were excellent and the food selection very good. Drink prices very reasonable. Show was fun. We would recommend this.
- lindamL2178AU00Sunny lunch day on the harbour.It was a sunny Saturday and we have not seen so many crafts on the water. It was spectacular and the Vagabond Cruise made it a lunch to remember. The mood was made even better with great music and singing . The lunch was fabulous to such a top quality..they really care and look after you. We all had a great day. Thank you all so much for looking after us.
- Gladys S00Our 60th Birthday celebration save by a good Samaritan Seaman.We booked a lunch for Kerrie's 60th birthday with Vagabond Cruises as she has never been in the water cruises. It was for Saturday 25th of February 2023. Departure 12:30 PM. Due to the Mardi grass celebrations on that night, hundred of thousands of visitors were in Sydney that day. Unexpected massive traffic on the city. My son was trap on the traffic with his partner, his 4 children and the grandmother who was celebrating her 60th birthday. Impossible to reach the boat on time. My family missed the cruise. All celebration was ruined. Onboard only 9 people of the party. I was totally distressed as my grand children, my children and Kerrie, the other grandmother, were not there. Approached by the cruise coordinator, I was assured that they will be returning the boat to the wharf to collect my family within 20 minutes. The boat owner was onboard and he ordered the crew to do so. As the wharf was busy, the boat wasn't able to get into the wharf and the cruise was due to start navigating. The boat owner then, instruct my family to reach to the Man o war steps in Circular Q, Opera House side to be able to collect them there. And there my family was taken onboard!!!!!!. It was such a great feeling and an immense relief for our hearts. I have traveled all around the world. I have been in many cruises before. This one was the most special one due to people who not give us good food and entertaining if NOT, the assurance that the human race still holding good Samaritan people with us, Thank you so much for been so kind!!!!! My respect and the assurance we will be back to your boat for further celebrations ( on time of course!!) Celebrating a 60th Birthday with a lunch onboard possible to the Big Heart of the Boat Owner
- P2907LTlaurenr00SCAM - still owed 200$We got a boat on Boxing Day, they asked for a 200$ deposit and told us that it would be back in our account 4 days later. It wasn’t. Called and they said that’s a lie it’s 20 business days. Over 2 months later and 6 phone calls we’ve still not got our money back.
Buy it with
New Years Eve - MV Star provided by Vagabond Cruises
Product Overview: New Years Eve - MV Star
Number of Photos