per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Canon mirrorless photographs posted at end of day
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Customers are be picked up and returned to their hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137441P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Bondi Beach and beyond?
- Bondi Beach and beyond price starts from $135.25. Discover and book Bondi Beach and beyond on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bondi Beach and beyond cancellation policy?
- Bondi Beach and beyond cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bondi Beach and beyond on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bondi Beach and beyond?
- Bondi Beach and beyond is hosted by Sydney Nimble Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sydney Nimble Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bondi Beach and beyond on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137441P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bondi BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Tamarama BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Coogee BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Gap ParkStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Paddington Reservoir GardensStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Royal Botanic Garden SydneyStop: 75 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Brilliant day in Royal National Park
Absolutely brilliant. Greg was helpful, great advice and loved our day at the Royal National Park. The highlight …
A wonderful, pleasant, enjoyable tour
It was a wonderful experience going along with Anne Maree to the Symbio Wildlife Park where we were lucky to see th…
Definitely a 10-star trip
About to leave Australia after many years here so we decided to go somewhere interesting, and we’re glad we chose G…
Blue Mountains and More
Greg picked us up for a three day trip that included the Blue Mountains, Capertee which hosts the second largest ca…
Great day out to Royal National Park with a professional driver/guide
We had a great experience joining this day tour to Royal National Park by Sydney Nimble Tours. It was a perfectly …
Blue Mountain exploring
Our day in the Blue Mountains with Greg was an amazing experience. His knowledge of the best hikes and lookouts en…
Excellent tour of University of Sydney&surrounding. Educational,Fun and lovely for our family.
Nick is a wonderful guide, experience and friendly. We had a very good experience visiting University of Sydney, c…
This tour was the highlight of our Sydney Trip
We had the best time on our private tour with Greg. He was very friendly and provided so much information throughou…
Fantastic Day out with Greg. Highly Recommended!
A great day out with Greg in the Royal National Park. As first time visitors to the area he took us to places we wo…
A wonderful day at Royal National Park
I had a wonderful experience with beautiful beaches, rain forest walk, marvelous look outs and cool animal encounte…
Will look for Greg should I visit Sydney again
My friends and I loved every part of the trip especially having Greg as our tour guide. He is the most hardworking,…
Great hike. Fantastic views
Greg is a fantastic guide. His meticulous planning for the day is superb. He offered to pick us up from our Airbnb …
Wonderful rain forest experience
Greg the tour guide was informative and knowledgeable about the area and was mindful of our fitness levels. It was …
A wonderful day at the Royal National Park
An awesome walk to the wedding cake rock. It was a windy, rainy day but Greg guided us so well and helped us reach …
Excellent guided tour
We took the Royal National Park with Greg, and it was an amazing experience. He is very nice and takes care of the …