• Blue Mountains National Park: Our eco pass accreditation allows us to take you on amazing bushwalks through the national park with waterfalls, cliff stairs and rainforest
• Featherdale Wildlife Park: Take a selfie with a koala, hand feed kangaroos and see a 4 metre crocodile at this award winning park
• Guided bushwalking**: Australia's most accessible wilderness - the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park is one of Australia's natural wonders covering over one million hectares. An inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and heathlands, it is a nature lover's paradise. Colourful birds, unique animal life, the greatest concentration of eucalypt diversity on the continent, dramatic canyons and cliffs.
• Three Sisters: Hear the Aboriginal stories and see this famous rock formation from different vantage points along the trip
• Scenic World: Join a guided bushwalk down the Furber Steps cut into the side of the cliff and into the valley surrounded by rainforest, see waterfalls and stunning views of valley**
• Scenic Railway: Save your energy and take the world's steepest railway back to the top (own expense)
• Lunch: Enjoy a picnic lunch made with fresh local produce.
** a moderate level of fitness is required.
• Sydney Harbour Bridge: cruise under the world famous bridge - twice guaranteed.
• Sydney Opera House: see the magnificent Sydney Opera House up close and take some fantastic photos.
• Sydney Harbour: see where the rich and famous live and have lots of “selfie” moments as you cruise this spectacular harbour
• Guided commentary: up to date and detailed commentary will be given along the way of the harbour’s history and iconic locations.
• Beverage: enjoy a complimentary wine, beer or soft drink as you take in the sights.
• National Park fees
• Entry to a Wildlife Park
• Guided bush walk
• Picnic Lunch (excluding drink)
• Experienced Driver Guide
• Return transport in an air-conditioned mini bus
• Detailed commentary about Sydney harbour icons
• Complimentary beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
• Cruise on air-conditioned luxury catamaran