Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha
By Jungla Experience
A wonderful tour where we will know one of the great Mayan cities that is submerged in the middle of the jungle; We can also enjoy contact with nature in the Misol Ha waterfall and relax in its sweet waters, take pictures and visit its cave that has an underground river. We will finish the activities of our day in the famous restaurant Don Many the best place to eat, dance and have a beer in Palenque.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Palenque
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Misol-Ha
- Food, drinks and tips are not included
- Departure details
- Anytime Fitness Deportiva, Av. Velodromo de la ciudad deportiva esquina, Heroico Colegio Militar 143, Primero de Mayo, 86190 Villahermosa, Tab., Mexico Parking of the Plaza Deportiva (the mega soriana) below the Anytime Fitness Sports gym.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 210724P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha?
- Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha cancellation policy?
- Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha?
- Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha is hosted by Jungla Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jungla Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 210724P7
- You'll start atAnytime Fitness DeportivaAv. Velodromo de la ciudad deportiva esquina, Heroico Colegio Militar 143, Primero de Mayo, 86190 Villahermosa, Tab., MexicoParking of the Plaza Deportiva (the mega soriana) below the Anytime Fitness Sports gym.See address & details
- 1Zona Arqueologica de PalenqueStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cascadas de Misol-HaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3El PanchanStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
I had a wonderful day with an excellent, informative driver & guide (Ramon). Palenque was interesting and amazing.…
Best day in Mexico
We did the trip in October 2022, and it was honestly the best day we had during our Mexico trip! We did not expect …
Day trip to Palenque, Misol-Ha, and Roberto Barrios
My wife and I were picked up at our hotel in Villahermosa right on time and it was just the two of us, our guide, a…
The greatest way to end 2022
The tour was such an amazing experience, Ramón and his crew were so nice and very attentive everyone.
It was really amazing and great one day outdoor trip experience, it helps me a lot to focus myself and reconnect in…
fun and adrenaline
Excellent experience, adrenaline in the delta flight. always accompanied by jungle experience. The most important…
Adrenaline through the roof!
I had initially booked another tour with Jungla Experience, but due to the heavy rain, it was cancelled. Ramon from…
The trip was canceled by tour operator
I booked the tour via Trip advisor, paid full amount and I emailed to tour operator to confirm the trip and receive…
Amazing hike at Volcan Chichonal! Best guided tour ever! 😍
We joined the Volcan Chichonal hike in the last ascent of 2021. The Volcan is amazing and you will have the chance …
Great day touring Palenque area
Ramon my guide picked me up at my hotel and to my happy surprise it was just me and him for the day. He suggested w…
It was really good experience to try rappel into the cave, and for me as a geologist, it was very Interesting to be…
What a great day trip from Villahermosa to Palenque - a delightful ancient city full of stories and imagination and…
One of the most adventurous experiences to get to know natural places in Mexico South! The leader was amazing and p…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2022 • Couples
A spontaneous date night and decided to go to Miller & Carter, much has improved at Miller and Carter since we last visited, we had a great meal and a glass of wine the waitress Lisa was absolutely lovely.
Written May 29, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi, which kind of shuttle / bus do You use for this roundtrip, as I see so many times scheduled ? sounds impossible to leave at midnight or 3 am. thanks for clarifying so that we may plan. Tks
i will be arriving to tuxtla guiterrez @6:30 am on july 14 and taken to san cristibal , my question is will be picked up from san cristobal
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.