Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Go through the famous Cenotes Route in this tour and get in contact with the nature in Riviera Maya. Practice kayaking, rappel and zip-lining before swimming in one of this sacred natural wonders for the Mayans.
- Transportation on air conditioned vehicles.
- Bilingual tour with certified guide.
- Assisted abseiling, zip lines, kayaking and swimming.
- Picnic and drinks that include beer or a glass of wine.
- Full equipment: life jackets, rappel equipment, kayak and snorkel.
- Bathrooms, dressing rooms and towels.
- Other services not specified.
- Any personal expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The minimum number of people required for the tour departure is 2, in case of not reaching the minimum required, we will offer an alternative date or the full refund of the tour.
- Don't forget to take all your belongings when you get off the vehicles.
- Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Printed voucher or E-voucher are accepted.
- Please bring swimsuit and sandals or comfortable shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Excellent day out which went so quickly. Xenotes tour of 4 cenotes was great fun and action packed. We were collected from hotel on a mini bus. Our bus had 18 people of all ages, youngest being 7. Guide was excellent, giving us info about each cenote. Tour was 9:30-5pm for us.…
Date of experience: May 2019
Response from SusanaJT, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Xenotes Tour
Responded Jun 5, 2019
Dear June B, Thank you for sharing your feedback on our Xenotes tour. Your comments on our excursion were a pleasure to read and I am delighted to know you enjoyed every place you visited, as well as the activities held. We look forward to welcome you back again soon! Best regards, SusanaJT
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: JULIA TRAVEL MEXICO
We did not learn anything about Mexico City from this Tour
We have done plenty hop on hop off experiences before thought we knew what to expect - we were pretty shocked to d…
STAY AWAY from Julia Travel
Stay away from Julia Travel! We paid for the Walking Tour of Historic Mexico City and got left without a tour and…
Be patient and flexible
I enjoyed seeing the city; however the company could update their website, pamphlets or even make an announcement o…
Easy way to grasp understanding of this enormous city, with numerous districts in the core.
20 million people, 8 in the "center", mix of old and spectacular new glass and steel towers. Endless monuments. Goo…
Such a great guide
The fuide was extremely knowledgable about the site and how the history of the different invasions was relevant to …
Easy way to see the city
Easy to get tickets online or right on location. Tour is great and good for people who can't walk long distances. …
Amazing little town!
The yellow city was well worth the visit. Definitely want to spend more time there next time? Great history and fri…
Excellent way to sse the city if you are short in time
I had few hours in Mexico City so i decided to take the red tour. This was a great choice and i was able to see and…
I had read some of the reviews prior to arriving in Mexico City and was really hesitant to try the hop on hop off b…
a surprise delight!
well my sister and I are not teens anymore but it was just us and our new found friends that are a couple. Although…
Excellent tour guide company!
We did two tours with Julia travel: both were walking tours in the city. Mario was our tour guide for both tours …
Great way to see the city
First day we were here we got on the bus. A great way to see the city. The red tour is the best with the yellow b…
The castle on the hill is a rich cultural experience highlighting Maximilian and Carlota.
The castle on the hill is a rich cultural experience highlighting Maximilian and Carlota. Our tour guide was outst…
Take your own headphones
Reading through the reviews, perhaps we hit it lucky. We travelled on the red circuit and had no problems other tha…
Absolute worst customer service ever.
I would never ever EVER recommend this company. We booked our tickets on line. We printed them out. We stood a the …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 387 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 343 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 922 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Xenotes Tour
What time does Xenotes Tour start?
Xenotes Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Xenotes Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Xenotes Tour?
Xenotes Tour price starts from $176.79. Discover and book Xenotes Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Xenotes Tour cancellation policy?
Xenotes Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xenotes Tour on Tripadvisor