• We run the discover Scuba Diving trip with a normal ratio of 2 customers to 1 instructor. For larger groups of friends/family who want to dive together we increase the number of instructors.
• You have the option of diving in the morning or afternoon.
• Morning trips run from 7.30am to 12.30pm.
• Afternoon trips run from 1.30pm to 6pm.
• The program includes a briefing on the do's and don’ts of scuba diving and then a short session (10-15 minutes) in shallow water learning the basic diving skills that you will need for your dives. Following this there are 2 dives on the reefs of Phi Phi Lee and the Bida Islands with each dive up to 1 hour under water (maximum of 2 hours diving in total). The dives are from our dive boat and between the dives you can soak up the sun and amazing views as we take a meal break on the boat.
• The equipment includes a choice of short or long suit, 5mm boots to prevent blisters, fins, mask(regular, large face, small face and prescription masks are available), regulator and BCD. We have tea, coffee, drinking water, fruit and lunch to keep you refreshed.