This is a typical itinerary for this product
We offer this special Early Bird program for you to visit breathtaking paradise beach and avoid the crowds. Escape the bustle of other companies from Phuket and Krabi. You might have to get up a bit earlier than usual but it makes difference compared to regular Phi Phi Islands program.
It is among the top of Krabi package tour that is very popular for the tourists. This program will take them to visit famous tourist attractions such as Koh Phi Phi Leh (Phi Phi Leh Island), a limestone mountain island that is dominantly situated at the middle of green seawater, Maya Bay is a small semilunar-shaped bay surrounding with limestone mountains and to be seen the sand under the clear green seawater too and there is a clean white beach with fine sand causing to the beautiful scenery that is very popular for the tourists(but now Maya Island is still closed,we will stop for only take pictures), Pileh Bay, a bay is surrounded by limestone mountains with only one entrance and exit, the sea is clear to be seen the sand under the seawater, the coral reef is still abundant and the small sand beach is at the area of the mouth of the bay, Loh Samah Bay is a diving spot of Phi Phi Islands Tour, the coral is still very abundant in this area. Monkey beach is a simply stunning 150 meters long strip of white powdered sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff , cover with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat , which is where it gets the name from. It’s also good snorkeling point nearby and photography, but beware of the monkeys and do not go to close to them.
Bamboo Island is the ideal island for relaxing on the white sand beach and snorkeling with many colourful fish in the crystal clear seawater with abundant coral and strolling around the island.
Nui Beach is settled in a tiny cove located to the south of Lana Bay on the west coast of Koh Phi Phi Don. Framed by tall karsts which offer excellent rock climbing opportunities, it is a renowned field among snorkelling enthusiasts. A few limestone karts – including one of Phi Phi’s landmarks, Camel Rock - jut out from the sea right in front of the beach, adding to its exotic feel.
Viking Cave, there are the swallow nest concessions in the cave at present, the tourists can swim in the seawater, snorkeling on the coral reef, various species of fish.
Shark Point is one the most famous and popular diving sites of Koh Phi Phi. It is maybe the best place to spot many Leopard Sharks resting and sleeping. The site consists of a large rock going down to 22 meters deep on a sandy bottom where the Sharks usually stay. Don’t worry, this kind of Shark is totally harmless to us humans.
• 06:00am – 06:30am Pick up from the meeting point at McDonald near Tonsai pier
• 06:30am Depart from Ton Sai pier by Speedboat.
• 07:00am Arrive Maya Bay for sightseeing and admiring beautiful sunrise from the horizon and photography around Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay
• 07:45am Visit Pi Leh Bay for swimming, enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear waters , relaxing with colorful tropical fishes at Coral Bay (Ao Tonsai) and enjoy with coral and many fish.
• 08:45am Cruise into the spectacular Pi Leh Lagoon which is surrounded by towering limestone cliffs rising out of the turquoise sea
• 10:00am Visit Viking Cave ,one of the most notable sites on Phi Phi Leh Island and a major collection point for outrageously valuable swifts' nests to explore and sightseeing.
• 11:30am Visit Bamboo Island, a flat evergreen island with blending white sand and beautiful crystal clear water for swimming, enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear waters , relaxing with colorful tropical fishes in coral reefs and enjoy delicious lunch .
• 12:30pm Make a short stop at the famous Monkey Beach, where you can watch wild monkeys playing at the white sandy beach for sightseeing and photography
• 13:00pm Exploring and sightseeing beautiful beach at Nui beach for relaxing and swimming.
• 14:00pm Continue to Shark Point where you can spot blacktip reef sharks hunting smaller fish, it’s great for snorkeling as you will be aware when snorkeling over the huge coral reef.
• 14:30pm Return to the pier at the meeting point.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 8 hours
Location: Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don, Krabi Province