Travelling by modern speedboat on this 'Semi-Private' tour (maximum of only 15 people) will have you out into the magnificent Angthong National Marine Park very quickly to see a stunning archipelago of islands that you've only ever dreamed about before. With kayaks waiting for you along the way, the morning kayaking is along the coast of Mae Koh were you navigate beneath huge rocks overhangs to see some of the most magnificent scenery the gulf has to offer. Landing the kayaks on the beach, you'll begin a spectacular climb through the dense rainforest and narrow ravines to arrive at the “Green Lagoon” , a beautiful emerald salt water lake. Back on the speedboat, head to Koh Thai Plao in the north of the Park for the second kayak adventure. Here you will discover magical caves and bizarre rock formations and you’ll have plenty of time to explore the underwater sights before returning to Koh Samui. During the day you will enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at a beachside restaurant.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Return minivan transfers from/to Koh Samui hotels & resorts
- English speaking Guide/Host
- 'Semi Private' VIP Speedboat trip with maximum 15 people
- Thai Lunch at beachside Restaurant
- National Marine Park Entrance Fee
- Sea Kayaks, Snorkeling Equipment & Life Vest
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from most hotels and resorts in Koh Samui
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P227
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions (especially in rainy season).
- Maximum group size is 15 people
- Kayaks are easy to maneuver and no experience in kayaking is necessary to participate in the kayaking day tour. However, prior to departure the guide will give introduction and appropriate instructions
- As not covered by Insurance, children under 4 years not permitted
- It is recommended to take comfortable walking shoes to change into when visiting the Viewpoint, plus Sun cream, Sun Glasses, Hat, Towel, Camera, Dry clothes to change and Swim suit
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes
- There is a minimum number of people required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability. If the tour cannot operate due insufficient numbers then you'll be offered another date or full refund
- Angthong National Marine Park is closed for restoration 1 Nov. 2020 to 15 Dec. 2020
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP?
- Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP price starts from $186.65. Discover and book Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP on Tripadvisor
- What is the Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP cancellation policy?
- Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP?
- Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP is hosted by IAsia Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact IAsia Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P227
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Angthong Province Administration OrganizationStop: 5 hoursAng Thong National Marine Park is a pristine archipelago of 42 islands in the Gulf of Thailand. It features towering limestone mountains, thick jungle, white-sand beaches, waterfalls and hidden coves and lakes to explore. The protected area of more than 100 sq km of land and sea has a rich biodiversity. Snorkelling, hiking, sea kayaking, diving, and simply relaxing are the main activities to enjoy at Ang Thong.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2018
#85 of 846 Tours & Activities in Bangkok
- singhasam00New site for Art in ParadiseI visited the old Art in Paradise site in Central Chiang Mai several times, so on my latest trip to Thailand I was a bit surprised to find it shut. Weeds were growing all over the frontage and I was told that it had closed and moved 9km away about three years ago. Nothing daunted, I hired a tuktuk and roared my way out to the new site. It turned out to be smaller than the old one and limited to just the ground floor, but it had a whole new range of illusions to enjoy. One of my favourites was the sight of a giant bubble apparently being blown out into the room by a figure in a painting. The seating illusion where one person sits at the back of a room while a "giant" person in the foreground pats them on the head has survived the move and is still just as much fun. There is everything from a T.Rex in an iceberg to jungle scenes and a chance to be an angel. It was all very clever but, from a personal view, I enjoyed the old place better with its much wider range of artwork, more exhibits and a better atmosphere. You also have a lot further to travel to make a visit from the Old City area. Still worth a visit to make your own mind up. I should say that staff at the new site were extremely friendly and very helpful, the toilets were immaculate and the cafe was an illusion in itself with a very clever white and black colour scheme.
- 517kirstyk00Floating Market and Bridge over River KwaiWent on the Floating Marker and Bridge over the River Kwai private booking as was cheaper than group booking We had the best experience. Chin and Mr Tum were amazing. Chin was full of information and such fun. He may have done this trip lots of times but he made it feel unique and was still very genuinely saddened by the cemetery. Great trip to do. 5 adults on ours. Well done IAsia
- Clubess100A Great Experience!I can't enough good about IASIA, the tour company that our travel company in Viet Nam, Vivutravel, subcontracted while we were in Bangkok (4 days there, after 11 days in VN). Ann, our guide, & Thom, our driver, were super friendly, as helpful, flexible & dependable as could be, & because of their efforts, we had an excellent several days in Bangkok & a great ending to our 2 week+ time in Thailand & Viet Nam. We also appreciated the gift bag that Ann & Thom presented to us, which contained face masks, a bag of mixed nuts, & wipes. Also, Thom had new bottles of water in the very-nicely-sized mini-van that took us to so many wonderful places & sights. Thank you, IASIA, Ann & Thom!
- PaulZ28500100% Excellent!My party of 3 absolutely LOVED this dinner cruise! Trust me on this... we cruised VERY COMFORTABLY on our small boat and enjoyed a fabulous meal, all the while laughing at the larger buffet boats that were also on the river. If you want a super pleasant evening cruising the river and enjoying a multi-course table delivered delicious meal... this is the way to go!
- Daniel M00Great Fights!A great night of Muay Thai with 7 fights in about 2 hours! Great atmosphere and had a ride to and from my hostel! It was a treat to see Thailands national sport in the real!
- Timothy B00Carnival MagicGreat show, very original, can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like it before, worth going to see for yourself
- rachelj65700Been to much betterLittle options available for food, no snacks really either. Fruit looked like it had had better days, as did the pastries. Place was clean, despite reading reviews which said otherwise. The staff continuously came out to clean the floor and tables. All in all, wouldn’t return. Was a lot to pay for couple of drinks. Burger King across from lounge was good though :-)
- anna m00This is a ScamA horrible experience. I was over charged twice the promoted price. The staff was rude, and worst food I had in Thailand.
- Arizer R00Great fights at a great priceCool exp and unlike the fights we saw in Phuket these were real. We got VIP and the AC and free beer made it worth it. Cool experience.
- torir57300Highly RecommendFantastic activity. Good amount of ziplines at various lengths. The guys who helped us were fun and interactive. My mom was terrified to go, and the men checked on her throughout the course. Highly recommend!
- 542RichardM00Speedy and friendly serviceWas met on time by a super friendly lovely lady who quickly guided us through the airport and helped us with luggage etc before taking us to our meeting point
- C2181YDarthurs00It was a nice experienceThe thai weekend was really good. Food was good and nice atmostsphere.Overall good cruise, we were happy with the services.
- teresatC816IT00Once in a lifetime experience.The views were amazing, food lovely and it was a very smooth, comfortable boat trip. Only issue was arranging to go to roof top which provided a much better experience. Staff were supportive eventually.
- Timothy B00Blue tree lagoonGreat day out, lots of fun activities to do or relax by the pool or have a causal swim, a couple of entertaining shows to watch, very helpful life guards to make sure you experience is fun and safe
- miluzchkal00Nice day trip!It was a really nice day trip! I super recommend it! The bus pick us up early in the morning to go to Wow Andamar Pier, where we had a good breakfast, then we got in the speed boat to the islands. We had four stops, one of one hour to swim, two in different islands to do snorkeling, where we could see a lot of fishes and corals and the last one to have lunch and some free time to enjoy in the beach. The lunch and diner were good! We also had snacks, ice cream and drinks.
Buy it with
Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP provided by IAsia Thailand
Product Overview: Angthong Unique - The National Marine Park as a VIP
Number of Photos