A marvelous combination of natural beauty and the beauty of historical and heritage places around Yogyakarta in one day tour at great value.
per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Cold water
- Private transportation
- Personal protect equipment ( Masker,hand sanitizer )
- Entry/Admission - Punthuk Setumbu
- Entry/Admission - Prambanan Temples
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotels in Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197620P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Required to the traveler on Fit condition.Not in sick or symptom of illness.
- Health protocols Use personal protect equipment (masker and hand sanitizer),social distancing at all times,
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour?
- Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour price starts from $65.00. Discover and book Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour cancellation policy?
- Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour?
- Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour is hosted by Izzati Jogjatour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Izzati Jogjatour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Borobudur Sunrise from Setumbu Hill and Great temples tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197620P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Punthuk SetumbuStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2BorobudurStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Prambanan TemplesStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Plaosan TempleStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#9 of 140 Transportation in Yogyakarta
- Compass1334846124800Thumbs upDefinitely a worth it trip. Well spoken guide, explained in detailed throughout the trip, and most importantly- he did not rush during the trip. Snacks and lunch provided was delicious too.
- Michel H00Great and kind tour guideSarj was amazingly welcoming and introduced us to the local culture through food and folklore. Would really recommend 10/10
- vanex2200Fun and feel good Tour!I did the Tour solo but the Guide was such a nice Dude that I felt Welcome from the First Moment. He is a Very good english speaker and Well informed so He has an answer for every question... And i realy asked a Lot also Off topic from the Tour! It was a perfect start in the day for a non experienced bycicle Driver!
- henrieke000Bike tour fish farmFun way to see more from Yogyakarta. Nice tourgide who can give you a lot of information about the city and culture.
- S8557LPmarcd00Go for itI absolutely recommend this tour. My guide Wardo was fantastic, he gave me so much interesting information and drove me to the 3 places fully in line with the schedule although it was tight. The agency helped me for the tickets. Everything was easy and I felt totally safe. In addition, pricing was reasonable.
- robyne201300Fun day outThe bicycle trip was fantastic. Sarj was so friendly and knowledgeable. He picked us up right on time and the cycling was easy through small villages and rice and vegetable fields. And to three different temples. He provided us with a traditional Javanese snack. Then a traditional lunch at a fish farm at the end. A very enjoyable day
- elixirt201900Highly recommendGreat tour and very informative. The pick up was punctual and the guide knowledgable and very helpful.
- 334lakh00Amazing tourAmazing and unique tour and Sarj is very warm and friendly. Great way to have a broad experience of Jojga.
- pascal K00Superbe journée au contact de la nature et des habitants.Sarj is a very friendly guide. We’ve been pickup at the hôtel and we rode about one hour in a lovely village. We could stop when we wanted to take pictures. Then we took time to enjoy a bath with Fishes in a quiet place. We met Sarj’s Family and had a delicious lunch together. That was a great experience, especially with teenagers. We recommand this tour!
- daniellefI2240JZ00Culture and countryside cyclingtourWe experienced an excellent cyclingtour trough the countryside and visited beautiful tempels. Guide speaks english very well. Gave good information on everything, inclusief Nice stoeien carved on the tempels. Thanks for the lovely tour, well organised , nice talks and great hospitality you provided us. We really enjoyed the tour and recommend to book a tour with hun.
- patrickhK2392IE00Perfect combo to get a bit of everything with an outstanding tour guidePerfectl combination of adventure, wonderful nature and a touristy attraction at the end.. highly recommended tour with and excellent guide with outstanding language skills
- patrickhK2392IE00Excellent tour guide - highly recommendedWe experienced a fantastic day with an excellent tour guide with a lot of knowledge and excellent language skills.. highly recommended to book a tour with him… Thanks again for this lovely day and the perfect organization, nice talks and great hospitality you provided us.. we met as tour guide and clients and ended the day kind of friends… 👍🏻🙏
- 766mariskas00Highly recommended!The view was amazing and I have learned a lot from the guide during the tour! I would highly recommend.
- 373stephaneb00Great Day TripBrillant tour and lovely driver/guide (Sarj). Enough time at each place and absolutely worth the long day!
- fadilahm202300My awesome adventureThe best part is the Mount Merapi adventure. We have so much fun with all the packages especially the jeep adventure. Pak Wardo our guide really very helpful and story telling us about the history and what happened in Merapi. We learnt lots of knowledge from him. He is so knowledgeable and he is a great guide. Thank u so much.