This flight is unique in Europe, because we will take off from an altitude of 2,300m and land at sea level. Depending on the weather conditions, we will take off from Izaña North and fly over the Valley of La Orotava. If the takeoff is from Izaña South, we will fly over the Valley of Güímar.
If you choose the flight over the National Park we will have the best views of El Teide, whether we take off from the north or from the south.
• Meeting point address: Charfa street, TU TREBOL shoping center, car park.
• Pick up times: 10:00am, 12:00pm, 4:00pm.
• Pick up and drop off at any accommodation in Los Cristianos, Las Americas,Costa Adeje, Playa Paraíso,Callao Salvaje, Playa La Arena, Pto. de Santiago y Los Gigantes. (Consult us for transportation outside of these areas)
• Flight durations: 30 - 40 minutes.
• Total activity duration: 4 - 5 hours.
• Return to the hotel afther the activity.
• Video and Photos ( available purchase ).
• Liability insurance included.
• Accident insurence included.
• Food and drink no included.
• It is essential to wear spot shoes or hiking boots and comfortable clothing.