per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver/ guide
- Round trip pick up and drop off from hotel or cruise port
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant food not included
- Entry/Admission - Harrison's Cave Eco-Adventure Park
- Entry/Admission - Hunte's Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Codrington College
- Entry/Admission - St. Nicholas Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Animal Flower Cave
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Barbados Port Inc.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130986P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion on Tripadvisor
- How much is Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion?
- Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion price starts from $313.85. Discover and book Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion on Tripadvisor
- What is the Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion cancellation policy?
- Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion?
- Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion is hosted by Proactive Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Proactive Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Barbados Amazing Full Day Private Rural Excursion on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130986P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Harrison's Cave Eco-Adventure ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Hunte's GardensStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Codrington CollegeStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4St. John's Parish ChurchStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Bathsheba BeachStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6St. Nicholas AbbeyStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Animal Flower CaveStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in May 2019
#51 of 162 Tours & Activities in Bridgetown
- anita369500Absolutely wonderful tripThis was a great day seeing Barbados. Ahmed was our driver and guide and he took us to all the places on my list and many more. He was very knowledgeable and we learnt a lot. He also looked after us very well and took us to a great lunch spot. Fabulous.
- bikinguy00Great day tour. Barbados as it really is.We were picked up on time at our hotel by our friendly tour guide Ahmed. He asked us what we wanted from the day (chill out or active). We chose the leisurely scenic tour with photo stops - although he will bespoke it to your preference. We visited all of the islands parishes at one stage or another. Ahmed is very knowledgeable about Barbados - not only historical but present day. His “station wagon” type truck is very comfortable. Our tour highlights were Hunte’s Gardens and the scenic beauty at the north of the island, but we got to see lots of places. Ahmed took us for lunch to his favourite restaurant for some typical Barbadian food and it was delicious. He made us feel extra special on our tour and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this tour.
- bettycT9969GW00Private tour with YvetteA Day on Barbados 881543302 Four of us booked a personal tour with Yvette when our cruise ship docked in Barbados. Yvette met us at the cruise terminal in her new van and spent five hours showing us her island. The green monkeys were entertaining as we watched them interact. Yvette took us to Cherry Point, the zoo, the beach and her downtown. This is the second tour with Yvette and we recommend this private tour with her, since we were involved with our scenic tour of Barbados.
- khouseman202000Ahmad is a great tour guideWe had a wonderful tour yesterday with Ahmad! He went above and beyond to make sure we had a nice day and were able to see everything we wanted. He showed up at our hotel on time, asked us about what we were interested in seeing and provided lots of recommendations from his own experiences. Ahmad was a wealth of information and we appreciated learning about Barbados from him. His car was extremely clean and he was a great driver. He even recommended a restaurant for lunch that was absolutely fantastic!! We would definitely recommended this company and especially Ahmad. We will definitely hire him again on our next trip to Barbados!!
- andrewtU4448YB00Super tour and driverOur driver, Ahmed, was fantastic! Extremely knowledgeable about the history of Barbados. We have a 15 year old special needs son and he was very kind and patient with him. Definitely recommend!
- fuzzier0100Great tour of the entire island!The entire experience was fantastic. It was catered to exactly what we wanted to see and do while touring the island. Ahmed was incredibly knowledgeable of the history of the island. The lunch he took us to was delicious. I would recommend this tour to anyone who wishes to experience all the island has to offer in one day all while in the comfort of a private car.
- Sandy C00FABULOUS TIME ON THE FULL-DAY PRIVATE TOURWe went on our full-day tour all over the island with Ahmed and he was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about his homeland and took us everywhere. It was so enjoyable!! We got to try a flying fish luncheon at his favorite restaurant, which was delicious!! We love Mangos and we stopped at a road side vegetable and fruit stand and picked up a few mangos to enjoy on our vacation. We were able to take lots of pictures of Churches, Lion Rock, George Washington's Home, Mushroom Rocks, Oceans, Hunter's Garden, Landscapes, Animals and Lots More. We are having a great time putting together a Barbados photo album with all the photos. A MILLION THANKS to AHMED for a GREAT ADVENTURE!!
- Dayton O00Fantastic TourWhen we booked this tour I did not care about going to the caves, we wanted to see Barbados. Our tour was fantastic. Our driver/guide took us all over the island to each Parrish, a special gardens, great lunch stop restaurant (local), St. Nicholas, Foursquare rum distillery. A great spot on the cliff was near the end. What a fantastic day. I own a travel agency and this was the best tour I have had in the Caribbean.
- Melissa-AnnN00Ahmed is just an amazing humanAhmed was hands down the BEST tour guide, person, and human being. Any tour with Ahmed is well worth it. We truly enjoyed our time with him, everything we saw and did and his vast knowledge of his homeland that he loves so very much. He is the perfect example of Barbadian hospitality and kindness.
- emmajane700Perfect day tour!Our guide, Lisa, was so knowledgeable and fun. Our group of 5 visited Hunte’s Botanical Gardens, Hamilton’s Pottery(our special request), Bathsheba, and had lunch at Flower Cave Restaurant at the north point of the island. Lisa was accommodating of our needs and interests, and made suggestions that rounded out the day perfectly. Her tour company, Glory Tours, has comfortable vehicles, and Lisa navigated the challenging Bajan roads brilliantly. Highly recommend!!
- Rajohnson129000Fantastic day!We had an amazing day with Ahmed showing us the beautiful island. He was so informative and thorough and really made our day special. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are enjoying your time. Highly recommend for anyone wanting so see multiple sights throughout the island in a short time!
- Colin B00Great Barbados Touring ExperienceRead the other reviews....Ahmed did an awesome job of taking us around to see the sights...even tried to get us into Harrison Caves when it was closed to regular tourists for the day that we we were there. My wife and daughter loved the green monkeys at the Wildlife Reserve and I enjoyed the Animal Flower cave and Ahmed filled in the rest of the tour including a nice stop for lunch! Thanks Ahmed! Take care!
- DeborahReyner1100Condescending and RudeGetting right to the issue……right from the beginning of our tour, Ahmen was condescending and rude When asked a question, He was sarcastic and degrading. His attitude was so consistent and beyond professional, he had to be yelled at to stop because his negative comments were getting out of hand. In a cramped taxi Ahmen attempted to educated us on our tour of the island. While he was very knowledgeable on the dates of when a building or company was developed , that is where it ended. There were LOTS of spewing of dates with no interesting stories or facts. Most of the time he pointed to buildings and told us what they were when it was quite obvious. Often times Ahmen contradicted himself and gave false information. This was such a bad experience, the last half of the tour we drove in silence, afraid to speak in fear of being demeaned. He even degraded us for chewing trident gum and liking French fries! Wouldn’t recommend anyone to experience this.
- kathymK89GA00Your personalized tour - a busy day or a relaxing day!This day was everything and more than we expected. Ahmed was very kind, knowledgeable, and service oriented. We could not have asked for a better guide. He shared his lifetime knowledge of Barbados. We saw so many sights that we would have never seen on any other tour. We were with him for more than 7 hours and drove over 220 miles. He introduced us to one of Barbados' favorite soft drinks and to a meal of flying fish. We saw beaches, ocean views, painted rock wall (Parris Hill Mural), cliffs, Baobab tree planted in 1738, light houses, churches, gardens, a cave, an inn established in 1832, sugar mill and views that would take your breath away. Our day was a busy day, but Ahmed will make your day whatever you would like. He is the best!! Ahmed, Proactive Tours, will personalize your tour.
- charlton6900Great private island tour by Ahmed with cruise port pick up and returnAhmed was an incredible tour guide and driver. He picked us up from just outside the cruise terminal and drove us around the island. We visited all 11 parishes and all of the best sights. Ahmed is hugely knowledgeable and he has a great sense of humour too! There was an option to stop for something to eat. Ahmed was happy to tailor the tour depending upon what our interests were. Would highly recommend.
More to explore in Barbados
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.