per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Glass of Champagne
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Vilamoura Watersports Centre, Office 5, Cais Q, Marina de Vilamoura, 8125-409 Quarteira, Portugal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10955P36
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Luxury Yacht Charter?
- Luxury Yacht Charter price starts from $1,220.50. Discover and book Luxury Yacht Charter on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxury Yacht Charter cancellation policy?
- Luxury Yacht Charter cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Luxury Yacht Charter on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxury Yacht Charter?
- Luxury Yacht Charter is hosted by Vilamoura Watersports Centre. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vilamoura Watersports Centre on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxury Yacht Charter on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Luxury Yacht Charter?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Luxury Yacht Charter on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10955P36
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Vilamoura Watersports Centre
Joined in April 2013
#8 of 37 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Vilamoura
- lucassI7752CP00Fun activityWe were lucky enough to see some dolphins! The staff was amazing and kept our safety a priority. Wasn’t too short not too long. And the price wasn’t too bad.
- foster250000Lived up to its hype!The boat and crew were great. Very informative. The views of the coastline and caves were very impressive! Pictures just don't do it justice.
- thomaschambers100Perfect way to end our tripWe booked this trip to finish our holiday, highly recommend a visit. The operators stopped and explained all locations along the coastline on the way to Benagil and took the time to share pieces of history which I’d never seen before. I recommend sitting at the front, we had an amazing view - be prepared for a little bit of sea spray!
- 28alisond00Cave sightseeingI paid £185.00 for my family to do the trip , I realise you cannot guarantee sights of dolphins but I don’t believe we were ever going to see any ..the caves were nice but not worth £30 per person ,, several customers were asking when we would see dolphins and the staff didn’t even answer them .. it should be called cave tour and dolphins if you’re lucky .. we were all disappointed
- Jerri F00No dolphins and Benagil from a distance, buy still worth itApparently there are winter and summer hours which aren't reflected in tripadvisor. We showed up at 9am and they said that tour wouldn't leave until 11am. We weren't able to get into the Benagil cave or the mouth due to the swells, so no picture. Many smaller boats were able to navigate so if that's important to you I would suggest looking for smaller boats or kayaking. We didn't see any dolphins either, but of course that's never guaranteed. I gave the tour 4 stars though becuase we saw absolutely incredibly beautiful caves and landscapes along the coast (some were better than Benagil) so the tour was worth it!
- anneshelley00ExcellentWe have been before & always went out on one of the small boats. This time we went on the weekend so they took us all on the larger boat. Unfortunately we picked a day when the sea was quite rough so didn’t see dolphins but it was a fun wet 2 1/2 hour ride along the beautiful Algarve coastline. We had great fun & at £90 for 3 it’s great value. I think I preferred the smaller boat trip that we did before & I can only assume we went on the larger boat as it was the weekend so more people had booked so do bear this in mind. The crew are great fun especially the one who has little English (speaks Portuguese & French) he is hysterically funny & tops the trip off, unfortunately I didn’t get his name. See you all again next May
- R1953TPjeant00Best day yet!We got to sit in the front seats so had an amazing view. We didn't get to see any dolphins but the caves, the shoreline on a beautiful day was well worth the expense.
- JanisA95900Really relaxing and beautifalThe views were amazing and the man explained the different parts and places along the way. The crew were great and explained everything to us.
- elizabethcI8425BB00AmazingTour guides were helpful and informative. They took the time at each stop to explain the history. I would recommend this tour to see the Benagil caves and coastline of the Algarve
- Garreth W00Well worth doingThese guys are brilliant, funny out and excellent with people. They are very helpful. The reception lady was a bit off, but the lads on the boats are A1
- lizmY6208YP00A Must doExcellent trip out to the caves. The guides were fantastic, made everyone feel comfortable. Great seeing the caves and seeing dolphins was an added bonus. What a wonderful way to spend a hot day!
- Sylwia K00CancelledUnfortunately I can't review this one while it was cancelled. I was really looking forward to it. Had to booked somewhere else instead.
- Stef_IRL00Nice couple of hoursLovely way to spend a couple of hours. Be prepared for it to be windy and if sitting at the front you will get spray!!
- 95stevenr00Not for the weak of stomachThe caves were remarkable but the hour out and hour back were miserable. Boat slammed through choppy water like a carnival ride up and down, and those of us in the first four rows were soaked with salt water. To add insult to injury the guide walked around from seat to seat requesting tips for the crew. Tacky!!!
- Journey0178785376600Lovely coastal tour and dolphin watchingExcellent trip, well organised and informative. The views of the coastal towns and villages were very different from the sea, and we were lucky enough to see Dolphins on the way back
Buy it with
Luxury Yacht Charter provided by Vilamoura Watersports Centre
Product Overview: Luxury Yacht Charter
Number of Photos