Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wine tasting
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the arrivals terminal holding the lead traveler's name
- Port Gruž, Dubrovnik
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5562PRTDBVOLDTOWN
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint on Tripadvisor
- How much is Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint?
- Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint price starts from $275.22. Discover and book Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint cancellation policy?
- Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint?
- Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint is hosted by Super Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Super Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5562PRTDBVOLDTOWN
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byDubrovnik
- 1KonavleStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Old TownStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2012
#120 of 526 Tours & Activities in Dubrovnik
- Vikas S00Stunning Montenegro … MUST DO… will be back!!!This was our final tour on a long trip and one of the best ever! After seeing the stunning beauty of Dubrovnik, never thought that Montenegro can come close but it was absolutely brilliant! Was worried about border control from EU to non EU but they are very organized and quick so long as you have the multiple entry Schengen visa to re-enter Croatia / EU and we didn’t need a separate visa for Montenegro. The Adriatic Sea continues its beauty down south from Dubrovnik and our first stop at Parast was from the heavens. A beautiful, winter sunny day, serene and quiet (with hardly any tourists on Dec 8!) and a boat ride to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks. And walking the Parast boulevard soothes your soul in ways few places do. Off then to Kotor and the beautiful Old Town (Dubrovnik old town is magical too!) which so much to discover from the St. Tryphon’s cathedral built in 1166 - with an amazing museum on the upper floors - to lovely cafes and stores. Then to the coast side town of Budva with a lovely lunch and stunning views of the Adriatic, especially from up above the citadel and a nice walk in its old town. All this and back peacefully to Dubrovnik in 10 hours (including a lovely 10 min sea crossing on a car ferry!). All in all, one of the best days on tour and one of the most beautiful countries to visit. HIGHLY, highly recommended … I hope to be back someday to stay. Our driver cum guide, ZAK, was an absolute delight, who took care of us, knew everybody everywhere, played some lovely music and energized us with his positive spirit, happy vibes and loads of fun. Thank you so much, Mr. ZAK 👍😊🥂
- Flores1900Montenegro for a CoupleWe are a couple from the U.S. We took day trips from Dubrovnik using Super Tours. Our tour guide Zack was Excellent. We loved Kotor. Great history and beautiful. It was off season so the area was empty. We were lucky with the Border crossings being empty since it was low season but we heard during peak season it can take hours. They check everyone’s passports at the border. Zack was a good driver, a knowledgeable guide and friendly. The van was clean and comfortable. We rode with him on two separate tours; one to Bosnia and one to Montenegro. He was great on both ends. All his restaurant suggestions during the tour were also perfect. Both days were long but it’s the only way to see as much as possible and it was absolutely worth it. I highly recommend Zack the company for tours.
- Flores1900Mostar trip for a coupleWe are a couple from the U.S. We took day trips from Dubrovnik. Our tour guide Zack was Excellent. We LOVED Mostar. Such a beautiful place. Zack was a good driver, knowledgeable guide and friendly. The van was clean and comfortable. We rode with him on two separate tours; one to Bosnia and one to Montenegro. He was great on both ends. All his restaurant suggestions during the tour were also perfect. Both days were long but it’s the only way to see as much as possible and it was absolutely worth it. I highly recommend Zack the company for tours.
- AllysonSQ00Amazing and fun tripI'm so happy I decided to do this trip. First, our driver was terrific (I forgot his name, sorry) - helpful, friendly, informative, and funny. Our stop at Pocitelij was a nice glimpse into an historic site, with a lovely climb up to and inside the tower. I also really enjoyed going into the mosque. The falls were amazing from top to bottom, and provided another nice little hike. Mostar was interesting. It seems like kind of a sad city, with a lot of ruined buildings and evidence of the war, with the central historical part completely overrun with tourist shops. But it was lovely and definitely worth visiting. Our guide gave us a lot of hstory and cultural context while staying away from current politics - a delicate dance he accomplished nicely. The drive alone was worth the price. The coastline of Croatia is something to see, along with the plains of Bosnia-Hezogovina and its magnificent agriculture. Well worth the price!
- P6751NOlaurat00Lovely Experience, Extra Private off SeasonWe took a private day tour to Bosnia from Dubrovnik. Our guide Zac was very friendly from the start, sharing history of the region, culture of Croatia and Bosnia, and pointing out significant sites/towns along our drive. He even stopped for some pomegranate trees, which we had never seen before. November was a perfect time for this trip, and we basically had the falls to ourselves! It was a long drive but none of our stops felt rushed. Our time in Mostar got rained out a little bit. While weather is a bit of a risk in the off season, we really enjoyed not having crazy crowds. Trip was totally worth taking
- gerry_starfish00Full day of Montenegro HighlightsSuperb trip from Dubrovnik, down to Montenegro, with Zach who is so knowledgeable and informative about the whole area. In spite of incredibly stormy weather conditions, we were able to see and do so much. We were so lucky to get through border control swiftly and made a quick coffee stop shortly after. Then a photo opportunity in Morinj (Our Lady of the rock in the background) where Zack pointed out the narrow channel that the huge cruise ships have to traverse. Our first proper stop was in Perast; my favourite. (45 minutes) Such a beautiful town and definitely one I need to revisit in the future. Next was our main stop Kotor and the old walled city. Lovely city, a smaller more touristy version of Dubrovnik. I also visited to local shopping mall, just to have a look around and to enjoy the local cake.(2 hours). Next we went on to Budva, where Zach took us to a great local restaurant and introduced us to the maitre de. Great food and service kept us out of the thundering rain! I did risk walking into the old town of Budva and to the sea front to watch the huge rolling waves. (2 hours). In spite of the weather, we had a really fun and enjoyable day and the silver lining was the fantastic sunset we got on the way home. Zack is an amazing guide and made our day so enjoyable.
- aprilsU3169NN00Great full day tripI was actually booked on the Elaphati Islands trip but it got cancelled due to the bad weather and I got asked by Supertours if I wanted to join this trip instead which was very nice. I’m so glad I did, it was a fantastic day from start to finish. I got picked up from my hotel where I joined 7 other people. The driver/tour guide was so knowledgeable, he told us some historical facts along the journey, he would know the answer to all your questions. The first stop was Ston where we wondered around, if you like your history and scenery you will enjoy. I chilled and stopped for a coffee and talked to an artist. Then back in the car after I think 1.5 to go to Korcula where we took the ferry. Korcula was really nice, right by the sea was which was lovely to watch and take photos. Again lots of wondering around taking in the scenery, there’s a bell tower you can explore, lots of history, I stopped for homemade pizza for lunch. The tour finished with a wine tasting which was so nice! I was then dropped back to my hotel. Thank you!
- Dream50078900Great experienceIt was a great tour because of our driver, Ivan. He was full of knowledge and tips and happy to answer questions while driving. We went to three towns and he gave important info on what to see in the towns and good suggestions on food and restaurants.
- tonii57700Our driver Zach made the trip so worthwhile.This trip was much better than expected! Our guide Zach made the trip. Very informative from the minute we stepped on the bus until we returned to Dubrovnik. We booked last minute and was pleasantly surprised to be placed on a small van tour vs. a large coach bus. Montenegro is beautiful. We went on a Friday and had no issues going across the border (apparently there could be 2 hour waits). We initially were not going to take the boat tour in Perast but was glad we did as we really enjoyed Lady of the Rocks. It was a slightly rainy day but it didn't stop anything on our trip. The locals had recommended not to climb the fortress in Kotor as it could be very slippery. We took the chance and it really wasn't bad at all. Totally worth the climb/hike. We then travelled to Budva where we walked around the old town and had a nice lunch. On the drive back to Dubrovnik we took a ferry ride to cut some time off the drive. Great views from the ferry. Returning the border was quick as well. Our driver Zach added extra little touches throughout the day. He gave us all a postcard and local cookies/treats/drinks. He also called a friend to help us with our rental car that would not start that morning. Such a great guy!!! It was a long day, but definitely worth it!
- U1370OFgaryc00Montenegro from DubrovnikThe three places where the out stopped were all both beautiful and worthwhile. While the time was fairly short at most of the stops, with a careful planning of your time you can see most of the highlights. More importantly, it will give you a taste of what there is to see and do and help you decide if you want to come back for a longer period of time. There were two problems; the tour guide didn't stop talking for most of the tour and the bus dropped us off on the return trip a long distance from where we started.
- gerry_starfish00Fantastic, one day, 'full-country-feeling' tour.Wonderful tour down to Mostar with Matteo as our guide. First pit stop is Pocitelj a small historic village. A short climb reveals the most amazing views and the small ongoing population gives it a lovely continuing 'cared for' village feel. (30 minute stop.) Next stop - the gorgeous Kravice Waterfalls. We were so lucky to visit in October as our small group of seven had the entire place to ourselves! (Bar a few other lucky tourists.) The waterfalls are simply breathtaking. I felt lucky to just sit and gaze and breath in the gentle spray. Spiritually up-lifting. (1 hour stop.) Next on to Mostar. Entering The Old Town was like stepping back in time, although I now know that much had to be rebuilt. A wonderful place of combined culture. I particularly enjoyed the old Turkish houses and had a lovely meal of Cevapi (grilled meat fingers) with a chilli chutney. Perfect. (3 hour stop.) Our minibus was comfortable and Matteo was very kind, knowledgable and attentive to our needs. We were lucky to have a quick border crossing (both ways) so the day didn't feel too long. Can highly recommend. Really felt like we saw and did as much as we could in a one day trip to a country. Final note: Felt very safe as a female solo traveller.
- dodo276100A good dayWe had a small group of 8 and I would say we had a good day today with Stjepan our guide. He was very concerned for us generally and was always courteous and helpful. My only concern was his driving. He is a very good driver but regularly drove too close to cars in front and very fast. There were times he exceeded the speed limit. I was also able to notice that he was quite tired when driving. On the way back he also checked his phone, whilst driving in a queue of traffic. I don’t think we were in specific danger, but this wasn’t safe. He needed a co driver as it was a long way for one person. 4 hours in Mostar was far too long.
- bentX4117KT00Well Organised!Booked last minute due to a cancellation of another excursion. A great way to experience some of Montenegro’s best bits.
- dodo276100A good day worth experiencingWe were driven by the general and our guide was Eva. We had a smooth and pleasant day which also had drama. In Budva we had a torrential downpour which caused a flood. Eva and the general went over and above in trying to make sure we all returned to the bus safely. Prior to this we had visited Perast and Kodor. We had a good trip to Our Lady of the Rocks, though they only unlocked the church as we left. Overall, I would recommend this day.
- ninopereira00Great tour even in cloudy weather.Kotor and Lady on the Rocks are the highlights of this tour. I also enjoyed the fact that we had the opportunity to visit Budva and have a nice lunch in the old town. Unlike other tours this one starts early and covers 3 stops: Lady on the Rocks, Kotor and Budva. You have to pay 10€ extra to go to the Lady on the Rocks by boat and it’s certainly worth it. You have pay 1€ tax to enter Kotor. Eva and the bus driver were excellent and made our journey very pleasant. The weather was bad with heavy rain in Kotor and Budva but still we enjoyed the trip.
Buy it with
Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint provided by Super Tours
Product Overview: Dubrovnik Private Shore Excursion: Dubrovnik Old Town, Konavle Valley and Sivi Soko Viewpoint
Number of Photos