1st level: the aim of the course is to transfer the rudiments of the technique, create symbiosis between canoe and canoeist and impart the fundamentals of conducting kayaking in flat water. During the final part of the course there will be the first baptism in running water. 2nd level: for those who are familiar with the 2nd / 3rd degree, but want to perfect the fundamentals both in flat water and in rough water. During the course, particular attention will be paid to the improvement of the fundamentals (both flat water and moving water) and to the most important self-rescue maneuver: the eskimo. 3rd level: for those who are familiar with the 3/4 class, but are looking for the improvement of the techniques and the combination of the same aimed at improving their level of confidence, precision and safety by paddling in difficult rapids. Intended for both the average self-taught canoeist and students of 2nd level courses who want to continue their path of learning techniques.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, Spanish
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Technical clothing
- Departure details
- Indomitable Valtellina River, Via Nazionale, 23012 Castione Andevenno SO, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 229793P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is kayak individual course?
- kayak individual course price starts from $341.41. Discover and book kayak individual course on Tripadvisor
- What is the kayak individual course cancellation policy?
- kayak individual course cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book kayak individual course on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides kayak individual course?
- kayak individual course is hosted by Indomita Valtellina River. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Indomita Valtellina River on Tripadvisor. Discover and book kayak individual course on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 229793P16
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Indomita Valtellina River
Joined in March 2016
#1 of 1 Classes & Workshops in Castione Andevenno
- Exploretheworld199600Description not transparant enoughWe expected a rafting experience for beginners, so not to technically difficult, but with at least some minor adrenaline rushes. There was 1 rapid that we passed in a few seconds that was quite fun. The rest of the trip was an easy, calm, even very boring boat trip, not a rafting experience. We were given the chance to swim through the first rapid and use a raft as a diving board. That was the most active part of the activity. The games are probably really fun for kids. The activity lasted for almost 2 hours (so not 2,5) and this was including changing twice, receiving instructions, the ride to the starting place,... We were on the river for maybe an hour. The guides were friendly and translated to English for us. Overall dissapointed and expected more. For this price, we wanted to raft, not canoe in a big boat.
- 33carleyb00Cold waterComing from California, Indomita made our rafting experience amazing. From check in to check out, the steps were very easy and the fun quickly began after our arrival. Mike, our guide, was extremely professional, informational, and fun (in both Italian and English). I highly recommend booking a rafting trip with this company if you are looking for an adrenaline rush while on holiday.
- anoniem300800Great ExperienceWe went with our three children on the classic rafting experience. For our family this was exactly what we hoped for, enjoying the beautiful scenery, a few small rapids and for the kids it was great to jump of the flipped boat! If you expect an adrenaline pumped fear for your life rafting experience, you probably need to book one of the other rafting options they provide. Thank you Valentina and Silvia for your professional and friendly guidance!
- miapetrovcic00RaftingGreat experience, had a lot of fun and learnt a few things. Thank you for your guidance, best staff ever, Luca & Aurelio. ^^
- melatido00Very Fun!It's always a risk booking an adventure when you're overseas, but thankfully Anna was very helpful (and able to communicate in English) when booking the "Extreme Fun" rafting. It was a fun, scenic trip down the Adda River, with the ability to jump into the water, gaze at the mountain wineries, and compete with the other rafters. They provide wetsuits, helmets, and water shoes, although the water was quite calm. If you're looking for a category-5 "white water" scene, this may not be for you, but if you're a beginner looking for something fun, it's a great idea.
- AndGeo0100Great fun for confident swimmers of all agesWe ddi the "beginner extreme" rafting course - not really 'white water' rafting - the Adda river is cold and fast-flowing, but the section we rafted didn't really have white water sections. More about fun on a raft whilst padding down a beautiful river in the Alps. Our guide (Ludo) was great - she made it a ton of fun for everyone. Wetsuits and kit from the company were all decent - no problems. Very enjoyable.
- enikos83400Amazing time!We have done the Rafting Adrenaline with my family. The staff was friendly and the rafting was great! Next time we will definitely do the extreme one too! :)
- wittignastasia00Very funny guides and generally amazing experienceEveryone was nice and helpful and really funny and staff members were able to talk to us in English. The rafting was hilarious and fun and we frequently jumped off the boat and sprayed each other with water. Our guide told us to spray the other boat and joked with us the entire time. At one point the guides took the boat, turned it upside down and we used it as a trampoline to jump into the river. It was an awesome experience and I definitely would recommend it for people of any age!
- kassiamagn0lia00funwe did fun rafting , it was really fun ! not hard but fun , for those that never did it there be aware that the water is extremely cold so make sure you eat well before going. team was great, activities was fun =)
- Ruggero T00Adrenalinic hydrospeed in the Adda river with professional and funny guidesWe enjoyed an adrenalinic afternoon doing hydrospeed on the Adda river with professional and funny guides. Equipment and organisation were excellent. Guides were careful and thoughtful, especially with the less indomitables and
- Marko M00Very nice and funny guysThe rafting was very funny and the guys were very funny and awesome.You will love it and you must try this because you will never try this again.
- Silvia B00Fun adventureI tried rafting with 2 friends of mine and a couple of lovely canadians people; me and my friends wanted to have the basic rafting while the couple booked for the extreme. The 2 instructors (if I remember well their names were Mattia and Duccio) have been so good, doing their best to make all of us have fun even if we were looking for slightly different experience. It's safe way to spend few hours in the water having great fun! Lovely staff
- peter r00Very tame and not exactly rapids.Travelled with 1 x teenager and 1 x 21 year old. Waited 1 hour as some one was turning up late so the whole party was delayed. We had 12 people in a 10man boat. So 2 people had to sit in the middle and not paddle which was pretty poor. It took about 10 minutes by minibus to get to the start where we had a safety briefing. Then we travelled down the slowest river I'd been on. One section with very short bumpy waves (not rapids,) we stopped twice one to swim and once to jump of the end of the boat. I think we only stopped to make the journey seem longer. If you've got kids about 8 and under it's ok. We found it extremely boring and was glad to get off. Not worth the money and wouldn't recommend it. We should never have gone boat rafting.
- cldenhartigh00Spectacular for the whole familyVery nice rafting for kids and adults.. Nice and friendly guide Fulvio speaks English and provided us with information on the area.. Just having a real good time being theré.. Thanks Fam den Hartigh Holland
- paweł l00Fun-Tactic adventure. Helpful staff. We are coming next year tooBook rafting in advance. Good for families, groups, bachelor activities. Also nice for company outings. They will provide you with neoprene wetsuit, shoes, life jacket. Don't forget to take your action cam with you, be ready to get wet...completely wet. Laser tag game takes place in a camp in forest. Better wear long trousers. Good fun too ! Super friendly staff. Special thanks to Gabrielle , our rafting pilot and Danielle, who joined our group and fought with us for ultimate laser victory.
kayak individual course provided by Indomita Valtellina River
Product Overview: kayak individual course
Number of Photos