We will meet in Magura which is easily accessible from Bran and Brasov. The stunning Carpathian Mountains set the perfect backdrop for the workshop and this area is rich in tradition and culture. The local village offers plenty to photograph including often seen flocks of sheep, horse drawn carriages, traditional Romanian haystacks and traditional village homes for a beautiful setting. Once we have our photo session complete we will enjoy a Traditional Romanian Vegetarian lunch overlooking the Carpathian Mountains, lunch is made by our family . After lunch we will head back to Magura to have an editing session of the photos we took, which will also include a professional critique session and lessons on how to improve your personal photography. Besides in-the-field instructions, this photo workshop also includes personal time for you, so instructors can review your images and discuss photography techniques.
Ages 10-100, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Traditional Romanian Lunch, Vegetarian
- Departure details
- Măgura 507133, Romania We will meet outside Villa Herman in Magura
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188556P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188556P1
About the operator
Joined in August 2019
#1 of 1 Tours & Activities in Magura
- MAVigil00Fun & very Educational!!Victor and Noelle are both wonderful, passionate people. They take great pride in engaging each person individually as well as the group dynamic. I liked reviewing the technical info before and after along with thoughtful questions during our experience that helped us associate that info as we took our shots. I love the laid back style and easy going approach to learning. Great experience!
- Deltaz4400perfectionlove it, victor is awesome, I try to take all of his classes and cant wait to try one in Romania ASAP
- 236aliac00The real downtownI’m really excited to use what I learned as I photograph the people and places I love. Going over some of the different rules and then actively using those rules while we toured downtown helped me to see how I can make a big difference in my shots. Plus I love that I got to use my iPhone since that’s what I usually take photos with anyway. And I loved the people in my group...they were all so supportive and positive!
- Resort68891800Inside St. PeteThis class was insightful and a really relaxed and engaging way to get both an intro to photography, as well as the beautiful St. Pete area. Noelle and Victor were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, I would recommend to anyone with interest in photography and culture, at any skill lvl.