This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dingle Bay Speed Boat Tours & Great Blasket Island Experience, Dingle Marina from the pontoon below the Tourist Office., Dingle Ireland
• 11.00 am Departure from Dingle Marina - departure time may vary, please confirm day before departure
• 1.5 hour Eco Tour in and around the Blasket Islands including Fungi the Dolphin, caves, rock formations, archipelago of Blasket Islands, birds and marine life
• 12.30 pm Landing on the Great Blasket Island
• 4 pm Depart Great Blasket Island for return to Dingle
• 5.30 - 6 pm Arrive to Dingle
Approximately 6hour round trip @ €60 per person. Departing Dingle Marina daily at 11am (directly below Dingle Tourist Office, next to the Fungie the Dolphin statue).
Visiting Fungie (our residential dolphin), we cruise out the Bay increasing speeds along Dingles beautiful coastline. stopping in many cave and coves, passengers get an upclose tour of the land and rock formations along the peninsula. Taking a wide arch out the bay, we cover deep sea ground where whales, dolphins, porpoises and an abundance of sea birds are likely to fish. Reaching the Great Blasket Island, we tour the Northern shore which is a hot-spot for Grey seal activity. We land passengers for 3.5 to 4 hours on the Great Blasket Island where they can tour the abandoned village provided by the OPW and explore the many wonders the Island has to offer.
Please note times may vary depending on weather and sea conditions.
Duration: 6 hours