Recommended by 96% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrival at Destination - Kolocep...
Sailing to Mljet Island and...
Elaphiti Islands sailing,...
Tenturija ulica, Tenturija ul., 20236, Komolac, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
- 3 nights accommodations
- En suite bathroom on catamaran
- 3 breakfasts
- Use of equipment (kayaks, bikes, and snorkeling gear)
- Local taxes, permits and marina fees
- Transportation between activities and locations during tour
- Skipper and crew
- International airfare to/from Croatia
- Ston city walls entrance fee
- Mljet Island National Park entrance fee
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Items of a personal nature and gratuities to your guide(s)
- Lunches, dinners and drinks
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Specific dietary requirements should be noted at time of booking
- Tuesday and Wednesday departures follow similar itinerary to weekend departures, starting at 2 pm and ending after 3 pm
- Note: This itinerary and the duration of the activities are subject to change due to group abilities and preferences, weather conditions and forecasts, water levels, special events of interest, etc. Huck Finn guides and trip leaders will do their utmost to ensure the best possible experience for their clients without compromising safety at any time. This may mean changing the original itinerary to avoid discomfort or risk which could be caused by exceptional situations. Huck Finn reserves the right to alter the itinerary without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Hi, Although I'm familiar with this part of the Adriatic Coast, this was really a revealing experience, true discovery. The boat: 2 years old catamaran (practically brand new), a level of luxury I have not expected on an adventure trip. Had some sailing experience before,…
Date of experience: August 2020
Booked this trip with my best friend last year. We wanted something fun, active, interesting, sunny & with history. We got this, and more. I can’t even begin to express how much I recommend this holiday! Simpa our skipper & Vatra our guide were the most incredible two people to…
Date of experience: August 2019
Wow! Just wow! This experience blew me out of the water (pun intended)!!! Definitely the highlight of our trip and we will be doing this again FOR SURE!!! Captain Frenkie and Skipper Pieter were simply the BEST! they went above and beyond to make us comfortable and have a once…
Date of experience: September 2019
Not a long review, as all I can simply say is do yourself a favor and book. Partner and I were marvelling how 3hrs in we felt like we had already had a trip we'd remember forever! The crew were fantastic, the strangers on day 1 were friends by day 3 and we're looking at the pics…
We spent 3 really enjoyable nights on our catamaran with Toni the guide and Sinisa our fantastic captain. Both guys were very professional and good fun and very proud and knowledgeable about their country. We were 5 people, my 18 year old son and his girlfriend and our 13 year…
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Huck Finn Adventure Travel
Unsafe activities, duplicitous staff
The short story: Huck Finn staff were duplicitous and downright rude . They lied to our faces in person, during our…
Fabulous few days
We had a fantastic trip as a family of six, children ranging from 13 to 19. We were looked after very warmly, enthu…
Highlight of our 4 weeks away
Checked out the 3 night adventure trip with some trepidation as we are not as young as we once were! A few emails…
Best vacation ever!
Captain Simpa was a fantastic guide on our trip to various islands in the Adriatic Sea. His first mate was Andreia …
Walking Croatian National Parks
We had a super holiday walking Risnjak, North Velebit, Plitvice, Paklenica and Krka River National Parks in the com…
Great Way to Experience the Splendor of Croatia
Croatia is drop-dead gorgeous, and also offers historic towns and buildings that leave those of us from the "new wo…
Beautiful Croatia by sea, wonderful crew, unique experiences, memories for a lifetime!
Sailing out of Dubrovnik, our captain Danijel and multi-sport guide Luka really cared to make sure we had a trip fi…
I can't say enough great things to say about the Huck Finn Multisport Tour. Perfectly planned balance of water and …
Superb walking holiday in Croatia’s national parks
Booked through Responsible Travel. Eight day walking holiday led by 2 excellent, knowledgeable, thoughtful guides.…
Huck Finn Walking Croatian Islands
This was a dream holiday! our tour guide Darija Klaric was absolutely the best :) went above and beyond in assistin…
Highlight of our holidays!
We loved this tour. We were only 5 adults so perfect number + 2 crew members: Frank and Vida who were absolutely am…
Multi activity on Sipan island
Had a great time with our superb guide Ante. Everyday was well planned and interesting. The rest day was taken up b…
PERFECT TOUR!! FUN & PROFESSIONAL!
My 2 teens and I took the 1 week Multisport trip. It was awesome! So well organized!! And SO much better & cheape…
Dubrovnik 3 night boat trip
My family of four took a three night 4 day boat trip. In a word we absolutely loved it. Simpa the captain and Daria…
Insipid Cycle tour sipan island
Totally underwhelming cycle tour. Should have realised from itinerary that more time spent on boats getting there a…
- Kolocep Island, Huck Finn Adventure Travel, and 3 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,424 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik
What time does Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik start?
Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik on Tripadvisor
How much is Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik?
Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik price starts from $709.71. Discover and book Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik on Tripadvisor
What is the Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik cancellation policy?
Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik?
Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik is hosted by Huck Finn Adventure Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Huck Finn Adventure Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Adventure Sailing 3-Night Trip from Dubrovnik on Tripadvisor