Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon
By Maximus Travel Vietnam
Saigon – Ho Chi Minh city is not only the busiest urban center throughout the country but also the home of many unique cultural features which are not available in anywhere of Vietnam. Saigon makes every tourist love each day is the overlap of magnificent and charming things with other simple but very close and familiar things. The list of things to do in Ho Chi Minh City seems to endless with lots of attractions, iconic sights, war relics, pagodas, markets, foods and lifestyle… Tourists can explore every aspect of to its fullest with available time budget. One day in Ho Chi Minh City is much too short, but that doesn’t mean you’re not going to have a great day with us.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private port pick up and drop off
- Professional tour guide
- Vietnamese Cuisine Traditional Lunch
- All taxes and entrance fees
- Flexible timing and customized program
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)
- Entry/Admission - Ba Thien Hau Temple
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tour guide welcome with guest signboard name Phone number of tour guide will be provided 3 days prior departure date
- Phu My Port, H2QJ+C65, Đường số 3, TT. Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
- Cai Mep Port, AH17, Tân Phước, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
- Khánh Hội, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Song Hau Park, 2QXR+Q95, Cái Khế, Ninh Kiều, Cần Thơ, Vietnam
- Phu My Port
- Cai Mep Port
- Khanh Hoi Harbour
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34602P84
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon?
- How much is Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon?
- Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon price starts from $120.45. Discover and book Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon cancellation policy?
- Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon?
- Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon is hosted by Maximus Travel Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Maximus Travel Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Shore Excursion: One day living like a local people in Saigon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34602P84
- You’ll have 4 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Saigon Notre Dame CathedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Central Post OfficeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3The Independence PalaceStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4People's Committee BuildingStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5War Remnants MuseumStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Chinatown (Cho Lon) - District 5Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8Ba Thien Hau TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Our family had a 2 days tour with tour guide Hine and enjoyed his services in Ho Chi Minh City. We are happy with h…
Enjoyable and enlightening visit to Vung Tau
We really had a fantastic day with our guide Jordan who was delightful company and very knowledgeable. We had clear…
Magical Vietnam Experience
The best part of our visit to Vung Tau and Ho Chi Minh City was our guide come host and definitely friend was Ben V…
Anna our guide She was very kind, very patient. We really had a lovely trip. Thank you Anna, everything was perfect
Vung tau tour!
We had a great day! Our tour guide Luat and driver Mr. Tien were lovely! They made sure we had a wonderful day. Tem…
A must if visiting Ho Chi Minh city
Fantastic experience, if you go to Ho Chi Minh city this tour is a must and very informative. At the end you get to…
Friendly and Knowledgeable
An excellent experience. Our guide, Tan, was friendly and very knowledgeable. He also had a driver for the car and …
Mr Bau our guide was brilliant (had to talk a bit slower had trouble with Aussie accent) told us everything about a…
Best tour of the holiday
A great day out with our friendly guide Sarah, who took us, not only to the must do sites of the Post office, Obama…
Wonderful Guide To Introduce Ho Chi Minh City
We were delighted with our day in Ho Chi Minh City with tour guide Met. She was a helpful, charming wealth of infor…
The guide did a good job on explaining the culture of Vietnam. She was on time at meeting us at the pier gate for o…
A Great Alternative To A Ship Group Excursion Tour of Ho Chi Minh City
My wife and I were recently on an Azamara cruise that had an overnight stop in Ho Chi Minh City. We did our homewo…