Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port
Small Group Shore Excursion for just maximum 10 people. You will visit the most important sites in the Historic center of Lima, the most modern and residencial area of Peru and Larco Museum, the principal archaeological museum about the Pre Inca civilizations in Peru.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-85, max of 10 per group
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation with air-conditioning.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Lima
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Contralmirante Toribio Raygada 436, Callao 07021, Peru We pick up you from the gate of Callao Port. We use a display with the name of Tour.pe Private Experiences
- Callao Port
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195444P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Museo Larco
- Cathedral of Lima
- Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)
- Plaza San Martin
- How much is Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port?
- Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port cancellation policy?
- Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port?
- Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port is hosted by Tours.pe. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours.pe on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lima City Tour and Larco Museum from Callao Port on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195444P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atContralmirante Toribio Raygada 436Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza San MartinStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Cathedral of LimaStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Museo Convento San Francisco y CatacumbasStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Museo LarcoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6El Parque del AmorStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#5 of 31 Tours & Activities in Trujillo
- bobster6300Poor Customer ServiceOur Oceania cruise ship cancelled our port of call in Salaverry due to caution of political unrest in Peru in March 2023. Since we were not notified of the port cancellation until our 48 hour cancellation window closed, we forfeited the tour along with our deposits. Although several attempts were made by texts, email and WhatsApp calls, there was no reply from the tour company. This was a very disappointing experience and we cannot recommend Tours.pe.
- bmcculloch21700No refund of canceled tourI contacted this company to cancel a shore excursion from the Salaverry port. I did this 2 weeks before the scheduled tour. Buyer beware, communication and request for payment was prompt when I enquired about the tour months in advance, but being concerned ships were cancelling all Peru ports, I decided to cancel well outside of their penalty phase for cancelation. I sent several emails before getting a response, never received the refund.
- Alexandra N00Highly recommend!We only had one full day in Chiclayo and this is the only tour we found that covered all the highlight of this area. We were very impressed with our tour guide Miguel. He is one of the best guides we have ever had here in Peru. He was punctual, knowledgeable, attentive and friendly. And our driver was safe and friendly too. The quality of the museums were exceptional and the archaeological sites were amazing. We highly recommend this tour!
- mortsemails00Excellent tourThis was an interesting, informative tour; our guide was quite knowledgeable. This was a popular tour; there were three buses for the people on our cruise who had opted for this trather than the tour offered by the ship.
- Curious0723502558600Professional and good valueFrom booking to pickup point instructions,and tours ,this company was excellent..our guiides Carlos ,Wilmer and Alfredo were very knowledgeable. Tour groups were small,8 and 6 ,vehicles in good condition.. Very good value in relation to ships excursions to similar sites.
- Karen. B00Excellent tours by this company in two Peru portsWe took tours with them in Trujillo and Lima. Their email responses to my initial inquiries were always prompt. The tours were very informative, the guides spoke good a English and offered lots of information. Our ship changed where we were allowed to be picked up in Lima — not at the port because of security issues! — and the guides between the two cities coordinated and made sure to come and meet us at the new location. They were there when we arrived. The buses were great - more seats than people booked in both locations. We would highly recommend Tours.pe private excursions in both Lima and Trujillo. Both places we visited archeological sites, which is what we asked for. Great tours, guides and coordination throughout!
- cindyjacox00Good tour, but NOT wheelchair accessible as advertisedVery interesting archeological sites, however this tour is advertised as wheelchair accessible, and it definitely is NOT! Touring La Huaca del Sol involves numerous stairways, steep ramps, and uneven surfaces. Chan Chan is level, but paths are either sand or fine gravel. Our guide, Wilmer, was very helpful, but after the effort it took my husband to tour La Huaca del Sol, he told him to remain on the van at the other stops. This was appropriate advice, but he was unable to experience the full tour as a result.
- Mole77700Chan Chan, Huaca de la luna, El Bruno complex - Lady of Cao museumTwo wonderful excursions with Alfredo to the Lady of Cao museum and pyramid on day one and Huaca de la Luna with its impressive murals, and Chan Chan on day two followed by a good seafood lunch in Huanchaco. Very bumpy road through sugar cane field to get to Huaca del Cao. Alfredo was very informative.
- Laurine F00Excellent tourWe booked a small group tour with Alfredo at TrujilloDePeru Tours and set off before the main cruise buses which was a bonus. Alfredo was extremely knowledgeable about the archaeological cities of Chan Chan and the Moche cultures at Huaca de Luna and Sol, and also showed us Trujillo city centre. A most interesting day exploring ending at the seaside village of Huanchaco which was relaxing. Thanks to Alfredo for an illuminating day and for giving us his tourist guide book.
- cab6800This privately sponsored complex is well worth a visitThis is a privately sponsored complex which we visited en route to Chiclayo. Our guide provided us with a detailed explanation of the coloured murals. The most impressive part was the burial site and mummy of the Lady of Cao. The body was wrapped in approximately 120 kg of cloth. It was so well preserved you could see the tattoos on the skin of her arms, indicating a high status. It is thought that she died of eclampsia at about the age of 24. There is a lovely representation of what she would have looked like based of her skeletal remains and knowledge of what the local populations look like. There are armed guards to protect the complex from looters. The area around is littered with mounds of earth from holes dug by treasure seeking looters. It is slightly reminiscent of Coober Pedy, S Australia.
- WiMadcitytraveler00Excellent tourWilmer was our tour guide and he was excellent. He was there for pick up as advertised and the tour was great. We saw so much in the time that we had and he provided lots of interesting information not only at the spots but also when we were going from one place to the other. We stopped at a nice place that we could grab a bite while watching the surfers and the reef boats.
- 840rachelh84000Cruise boat in port of SALAVERRY for the day.We were really pleased with the trip we booked with TrujillodelPeru. We arrived at sites ahead of the cruises own tours and had an excellent commentary from our guide, William. Do take a hat and sun cream and be willing to walk quite a bit. Definitely recommend to other travellers. A fraction of the cruise ship cost and a smaller group too.
- M6869VMmargaretk00Highly recommend this company.Booked on line before leaving on cruise and bus was waiting at the terminal when we arrived at Trujillo. Excellent knowledgable guide and comfortable bus. Was a really interesting day visiting many sites and even time to spend at the beach.
- Pauline H00Excellent tour....We joined this tour that was listed on our Cruise Critic roll call. The tour operator was very easy to communicate with and was easy to locate after exiting the ship. There were multiple groups of us and our guide was excellent and the tour was very interesting. I would highly recommend this company.
- utbornW00Sun, Moon and Chan ChanThis tour was very expertly conducted. Due to the size of the group we were divided into two manageable size groups. The guide was very knowledgeable and was able to keep us ahead of, and away from, the big bus tour groups.