per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Salad, appetizer, main dish + water and glass of local wine.
- Tasting of Greek sweets and coffee in a Cretan bakery
- Dégustation of Cretan wines in 1 winery. (3 wines)
- Pick-up from your hotel or any other place within Heraklion region
- Guided gastronomy tour
- Transfer with air-conditioned minivan
- Any extra drinks and/or meals during the lunch except of those, provided by the tour menu
- Entrance fees to museums/sights, individual expenses.
- For pick-up NOT from Heraklion region, there is an extra charge 30 euro.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Anywhere within North Heraklion region. For other places, pick-up is 30 euro extra charge.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121353P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- We pick up from any point within the North Heraklion region (from Fodele, Agia Pelagia, Anissaras, Heraklion City, Carteros, Kokkini Hani, Gouves, Hersonissos, Malia, Stalida, Sissi and other places within this area).
- For the pick up from different location, extra-charges for the transfer apply (5 to 20 euros per person, depending on the location). After booking, we will contact you to arrange the details.
- If you do not want to keep your infant on laps, you need to pay child ticket. Baby car seats are provided.
- In case of any food allergies, you should notify us at least 3 days prior to the tour in order to arrange any changes in the menu
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete?
- Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete price starts from $388.34. Discover and book Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete cancellation policy?
- Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete?
- Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete is hosted by Status MLB Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Status MLB Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121353P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Archane ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Scalarea Estate (Boutari Winery Crete)Stop: 40 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Status MLB Travel Agency
Joined in February 2019
#6 of 73 Outdoor Activities in Heraklion
- 674estheri00Visiting SantoriniThe tour guide was amazing and very informative. Everything was on time. We visited the towns of Oia and Fira but we did not expect it to be this crowded for late October. When we were returning to the bus, one of us needed to go to the washroom, but we only had .80 of a euro in change (80 cents). These were public bathrooms. The man standing at the door told my friend he cannot use the bathroom if he does not have 1 euro, he was only .20 cents short of 1 euro. When he said he only had the .80 euro, he told him to walk up the hill, use the machine, and bring back 1 euro if he wanted to use the washroom. If it's a public bathroom, why is this allowed to happen? I realize this does not mean that all the people of Santorini are like that, in fact, the majority are very friendly and polite. This man however was extremely rude. The island was as picturesque and beautiful as we see in the pictures. I don't think I would go again though, as it was far too crowed, but I'm very glad we went to see Santorini.
- ryansJ1181BU00Well organised and thoughtful day .This was a very well organised trip. Our guide Sula and driver Giorgios were so thoughtful in driving is around the road blocks of strikers. Timings were spot on. Sula made Knossos come alive. Take 50 cents for the loo at Knossos A hat is essential
- colleenlL6821UF00great hike !the hike was amazing, for the most part you are going downhill or walking on flat sections, but it is a very rocky hike with some slippery sections. hiking boots would have been preferred for the ankle support, but my friend and i (fit, late 20s), found it was very doable in tennis shoes. the views are stunning, ending with a quick dip in the ocean and then riding the ferry was a great change after being in the gorge all day. there was drinkable water along the way, so being a reusable water bottle. also recommend eating breakfast before or bringing it with you, and pack a lunch. there is some food/drinks available right at the exit of the gorge but more options in the little village along the water (where the ferry picks you up). if you’re up for a long walk, we highly recommend this trip !
- trevorcH804NO00We had an excellent experience with this tourBooked this trip in the Status MLB office in Mononaftis Beach Mononaftis, Ag. Pelagia 715 00, Greece. The agent we booked with was very informative of all the trips and made our choice easy. The tour was first class, the guide was excellent speaking English, German and French. Highly recommended booking with this company.
- 247nataliap00Amazing Quad Safary adventure CreteWe ordered Quad Safari on-line via STATUS MLB Travel Agency. The booking was smooth and easy, the agency replied quickly, with all necessary details. At first I had some doubts as the prepaid via bank transfer was requied. But everything went good. We had got the voucher via e-mail after several days. The day of tour we were picked up from the hotel and transported to the starting point of our trip. We really enjoyed 4 hours trip through picturesque Karteros Gorge, Skalani village and Karteros beach. Tasty barbeque in a small local tavern was a pleasent surprise. The only tip for the beginners (like us) -a lot of dust on the way, sometimes it was impossible to breethe, thus sun glasses and bandana to cover the nose/mouth would be necessary. We do recommed the agency and this activity for the lovers of mountain roads and places inaccessible to mass tourism.
- Stacy C00Great investment of a day! Loved the barbecue!Tour guide was very knowledgeable and the tour was so enlightening. Though there was a huge crowd everything was very well organized!
- janer74900Great day outTravelled from Rethymon. 8am sailing. Clean, comfortable. Maria great and booked me an excursion. Yannis bus 10 informative with humour. Live authentic Greek Music for entertainment great. Santorini busy, hot but spectacular views. Worth doing but expensive and long day out. Met people from around the World.
- GrahamC29900SpinalongaIt was amazing, not for the faint hearted UK health and safety would never allow it uneven steps rubble walk ways but if your up for it , like I said amazing
- Safari1233809522100Wonderful day to SpinolongaHad a fabulous day. Did approximately an hour in Agios Nicholas and then continued our journey to Elounda where we caught the boat over to Spinolonga. Once on the island we were given a guided tour of the south side which was very informative and then we were able to explore the north side before boarding the boat over to kintoufah beach for a swim before having a lovely bbq back on the boat. Sorry about the spelling. Overall would thoroughly recommend this trip
- 254andreeap00Wonderful experienceWe rented the car for 3 days. We got a Spark clean and fully functional. We got a recomandation for Plaka (to cross to Spinalonga) and it was the best choice. Price was good and people are very nice. I recomend this agency if you don’t want to stress with anything.
- alicjasP4010VJ00SuperRicardo is an amazing person! If you need a bike or great but cheap trip visit him. He even help us when we have a problem with the bike during the tour.
- Charlotte E00Great trip with an amazing travel company in CreteWe were given free time in each place, allowing us to spend a few hours exploring each location. The guide was incredibly experienced and gave us loads of information about the island. The travel agency MLB worker came to our hotel to pick us up and drop us off at a coach pick up location.
- Resort1207038404100Great tour and great service from the guy in the office🤩We went on a tour to Rethymnon, Damnoni and Preveli beach. We were most interested me and my daughter of the beaches so Rethymnon was not that important for us. We loved Damnoni so clear water, Preveli was very cool place with all the palms. The guide was very good👍🏻 The man in the office in Ammoudara was great. So nice and helpful☺️ We also rented a car for two days and no problem with anything.
- Clxrkee00Trustworthy, kind, reliableCouldn’t recommend the service more, a very kind and helpful lady talked us through all the tours twice as we couldn’t decide, she was very patient with us and the excursion itself ran very smoothly - we had a great day. Very trustworthy company!
- eoghanv20230010/10 experience, highly recommendAmazing experience, staff and owner are so friendly. Completely stress free rent a car. I would highly recommend if you are looking for car rental or trips around the island. 5 stars!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete provided by Status MLB Travel Agency
Product Overview: Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos