Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense
By Le Cesarine
Dive into Vico Equense like a local foodie. Explore your Cesarina's most trusted artisanal food shops, tasting as you go. Visit a selection of small local shops, learn about the typical products of the city while tasting them. A delicious way to discover Vico Equense and its gastronomy! • Street food tasting tour • Explore your Cesarina's most trusted artisanal food shops • Sample some of Vico Equense typical street food staples • Do some sightseeing in Vico Equense as you walk from tasting to tasting • Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people for an authentic food experience Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
- 3 delicious tastings (sweet and savoury bites)
- Local guide
- Local Taxes
- Food walking tour (3 typical food shops)
- Official 'Le Cesarine' shopping bag
- Departure details
- Vico Equense, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy You will receive the meeting point after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P971
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense?
- Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense price starts from $97.44. Discover and book Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense on Tripadvisor
- What is the Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense cancellation policy?
- Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense?
- Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Small-group Street food tour in Vico Equense on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P971
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
From Market to Table, Cooking with an Italian Family in their Home.
My market tour and cooking class with Chiara was more than I expected. Starting out in the City Center with a cappu…
Super Unique Experience!!! 👌
We celebrated my wife's birthday cooking with Ofelia in her BEAUTIFUL apartment. We started out by walking to the l…
Stylished italian restaurant.
Stylished italian restaurant. Good food and very good service. Friendly staff, some speaking italian.
the best and wonderful experience!
We had two amazing days with Cristiana and her family. We feel like a family now! They have welcomed us with a big…
Excellent Roman Pastas Class
My wife and I do our best to make the traditional Roman pastas but something was always missing. Cristina showed us…
Sharing a meal is the best part!
This was the highlight of our trip to Rome! We requested being matched with an experience that took us a bit furthe…
The most special and authentic cooking class you'll find in italy
We had an unforgettable evening with Luciana! We loved learning new spins on well known dishes (the lemon tiramisu …
Most memorable experience in Rome
I wanted an authentic cooking experience while in Rome which included a market tour & cooking class. I spent quite …
Amazing cooking experience!
We had such a great time with Roberta and her daughter, Giorgia (not to mention their excellent assistant chef, Nem…
A unique, homey experience
Daniela was very sweet, welcoming, accommodating, and knowledgeable. It was nice getting to see a slice of Italian …
Best experience in Vico!
Anna and Paloa were so welcoming and made us feel like we were part of their family! The food was amazing and Anna …
Don’t hesitate! Amazing experience!
This was the most amazing experience and I would very highly recommend this to anyone without any hesitation. My w…
Authentic experience with amazing hosts
Our cooking class with Claudia (and husband Francesco) was a wonderful experience. Highest recommendation!!! This w…
Perfect Umbrian evening
Claudia is a wonderful cook, teacher, guide, and hostess. I spent a lovely afternoon and evening with her and her f…
Authentic and amazing way to dine in Rome
We signed up for a small group class, but it ended up being a private lesson for two. Cesarine could not have selec…