Visit the vibrant local market and immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste authentic Vico Equense recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people. Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee). This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
- Market tour with food shopping
- Cooking demo (the host will finish a dish in front of you)
- 4-course menu (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
- Departure details
- Vico Equense, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy This experience will be held in a local's home. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you by e-mail after you've booked to match you up with your ideal host based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P576
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense?
- Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense price starts from $154.57. Discover and book Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense cancellation policy?
- Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense?
- Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P576
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- Le Cesarine56Naples, Campania, Italy
- 552cathrynp0 contributionsthe BEST host and cooking experience!!Emanuela was super kind and informative! She really knows her craft and is so skilled, she made this experience so fun. Although my friend and I got lost on our way being typical tourists, she was still so accommodating and was incredibly helpful in getting us home. Truly an amazing experience!! THE BEST limoncello tiramisu and she is right when she suggests to add the chocolate chips!! They do add an extra crunch to it and it’s so good!! There’s lots of food so go prepared to eat and to have fun learning and cooking.Written December 5, 2023
- Nomad277733158450 contributionsHighlight of our Naples Trip.My family loved the experience of making pasta and tiramisu. Emanuela our host, was the best. I would recommend this for both families and couples travelling in Naples.Written November 2, 2023
- aksummit0 contributionsHands on cooking that was so much fun!Loved our cooking class. It was completely hands on and a true authentic experience! We felt welcomed and enjoyed the warm hospitality of our hosts!Written October 18, 2023
- Z5025RRbarbarac0 contributionsExcellent!!!Our chef, Emanuela, was wonderful. We visited the market to buy cheese, etc. and then made delicious ravioli and tiramisu which we ate on her balcony with an amazing view. She suggested that her driver pick us up at our apartment because her home is a bit hard to reach. He also drove all of us to the market and, on the way home, he and Emanuela gave us a tour of some of the sights in the area. An amazing experience!Written October 17, 2023
- DayTrip8255440 contributionsFantastic cooking with Anna!Fantastic evening with Anna in Naples! We made fresh Gnocchi, potato croquet, meatballs, and an amazing lemon pie! Lots of fun, personality, and educational information provided. All in a cozy and home style setting! Thank you Anna! We miss you!Written October 4, 2023
- garysS2378BD0 contributionsPizza and Tiramisu cooking classFrancesco and Eugenia gave my wife and I a fantastic cooking class. They welcomed us unto their home with wine, and taught us to make Tiramisu and Pizza. Everything turned out amazing, and we can't wait to try their recipes in our kitchen!Written September 27, 2023
- kgolt0 contributionsGreat experienceA wonderful evening spent with great hosts who welcomed us like family into their charming home. I would definately recommend. Angela and her daughter (who spoke English) obviously love what they do and it shows. Angela’s husband also joined us later at the dinner table to eat what we had made with some conversation and recommendations on places to visit over a nice bottle of wine and some homemade Limoncello.Written September 26, 2023
- Sherpa495580576380 contributionsBad experienceMembers in our group came down with covid. It was difficult for me to contact the tour director on the day of the class. When I was able to contact them and explain our situation they refused to compensate us for and of the portion of the class we paid.Written September 25, 2023
- Sherpa495580576380 contributionsBad experienceI sent an email cancelling this class because members in our family came down with covid. Because I did not have I did not have internet access my email was not received in the timely cancellation time. I would like full or partial credit for this class. Having family members coming down with Covid in a foreign country is very stressful. Exceptions should be made.Written September 19, 2023
- 513tessw0 contributionsFabulous cooking class with RaffaellaMy sister and I booked a three course cooking class for lunch with Cesarina Raffaella and it was a highlight of our trip! Raffaella is a fantastic host and chef. When we arrived her husband gave us a tour of their beautiful home with many of its original elements including frescoes and stonework and we learned about its history along with some history of the area. We are English speakers so their niece joined us to help translate. Before we started cooking we enjoyed some drinks and delicious local salt cake that Raffaella had prepared. The cooking process was super fun and we learned so much! After making the food we all sat down together to eat and everything was delicious including the homemade aperitifs from plants in Raffaella’s beautiful garden. We felt so comfortable and happy through the experience the whole family was hilarious and we were laughing the entire time. The atmosphere was amazing, they have a wonderful home and make you feel like family immediately. 10/10 I highly recommend Cesarina Raffaella for a cooking class. This is an absolute must if you are in Naples or Ercolano. Thank you so much Raffaella!Written September 8, 2023
- juliaeE5126HF0 contributionsFabulous family seafood pasta and pizza restaurant with great atmosphereVisiting from Australia. Went to this lovely restaurant with family. Amazing! Great Seafood dishes. Very fresh. Loved the diverse range of seafood dishes on the menu. Meat, pasta and pizzas also available. What we loved was the family Atmosphere and the attention by the many waiters. Well worth a visit.Written June 22, 2023
- staceycV2466DP0 contributionsAnna is amazingAnna Spagnuolo was absolutely wonderful, informative, candid, and fun! Such special memories, and learned how to make amazing pasta!Written June 8, 2023
- TommyBreddy0 contributionsExquisite ExperienceI had an incredible experience with Cesarina Antonio's Small Group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Naples. His expertise and passion were evident throughout the session, creating a personalized and engaging environment. From crafting authentic Neapolitan pasta to mastering the art of tiramisu, Antonio's skills and warm personality made it an unforgettable culinary journey. Highly recommended!Written May 30, 2023
- FishertheFisher0 contributionsWhat a wonderful experience with Antonio!I had a fantastic experience with Cesarino Gennaro in Naples. The class was well-organized and informative, providing a hands-on opportunity to learn the secrets of making authentic Italian dishes. Antonio was knowledgeable and passionate, guiding us through the process of creating a delectable tiramisu. The class had a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, making it enjoyable for everyone involved. I left with new skills and a delicious dessert to share with friends and family. I highly recommend this class for anyone looking to enhance their culinary repertoire in Naples.Written May 30, 2023
- karol4520 contributionsGood foodI enjoyed the day. Valeria made lasagne and we had homemade eggplant appetizer. The food was good. Some of the desserts were store bought but she did have an apple crisp which was homemade. Valeria even walked with us to show us the way back.Written May 14, 2023
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense provided by Le Cesarine
Product Overview: Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Vico Equense
Number of Photos