Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
17100 Savona, Province of Savona, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Cooking Class (learn to make 3 Iocal traditional dishes)
- Tasting session (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Le Cesarine
Pleasant August dinner in Rome
Beautiful experience with Emanuela and Carlo...vert nice people and wonderful food. The Pasta alla checca was tasty…
Home cooked meal in Rome
As we were walking to Sveva's home for our dining experience, I admit to some trepidation. This was immediately van…
Cooking Class in Rome
David e Flavio were excellent hosts, very friendly, funny and welcoming. It was a fantastic experience. I would def…
Our class could have easily been an epic fail. Due to a train strike coming we had to adjust our schedule. Daniella…
This was a home of a couple in the suburbs of Rome on New Year's Eve. They invited 7 of their friends to join in t…
Sveva was a great hostess and very good at teaching me and my husband how traditional tiramisu, bruschetta and past…
Exceptional, exceptional, exceptional!
David and Flavio were lovely people and exceptional chefs. They toured us around their local market and patiently …
Perfect night Pasta making in Roma
Such a wonderful evening in Roma at the private home of Sveva, who was instructional and a delight to spend time wi…
Delicious cookery-evening with Sveva
We have chosen a private cookery class at the home of the Le Cesarine. Our Chef was Sveva, very friendly, great coo…
Ask for Cosimo!
I had an excellent and most enjoyable cooking experience with a gentleman named Cosimo and his wife Rosa. Cosimo s…
What a wonderful evening!
Adriana and her husband provided us with a memorable experience. They are two of the most interesting and hospitabl…
The greatest meal of my life
I had high expectations of this meal. My expectations were blown away. Adriana is a master chef, she is an artist, …
COOKING WITH ANNA
LeCesarine arranged a cooking lesson for me in Rome with Anna. It was a truly wonderful experience and actually a …
Food and Fun
We had a wonderful evening with Sveve. She made us delicious food and was a perfect hostess. Her apartment was so u…
Cooking Event Ficenza
Nice and caring host. Typical local food nicely prepared and served in a warm and welcoming privat home!
- Centro Storico di Savona
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner in Savona
- Private Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner in Savona price starts from $175.59. Discover and book Private Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner in Savona on Tripadvisor
- Private Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner in Savona cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner in Savona on Tripadvisor
- Private Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner in Savona is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner in Savona on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Cooking Class with Lunch or Dinner in Savona on Tripadvisor