Visit: Grotta delle Torri di Slivia, Localita Aurisina Cave 62/a, 34011, Trieste Italy
The tour begins with a short Agrobus ride (a tractor with modified agricultural trailer) that will take you to the cave entrance within a few minutes.
- The entire tour lasts around 75 minutes.
- The tour includes a 200-stair descent and climb.
-The temperature in the cave ranges from 6 to 9
degrees Celsius. We recommend you to take a jacket or a long shirt with you and appropriate footwear (shoes with rubber soles) due to slippery ground.
-Tours are guided and start according to the schedule
- No reservation is required for groups less then 15 people. For larger groups a reservation is necessary.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed to enter the cave.
- The tourist path in the cave is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- It is allowed to take pictures, but due to environmental reasons, the use of the flash is prohibited.
- It is not recommended to take pictures while walking on the stairs.
- Removal of any material, stone or anything that is part of the underground environment is prohibited.
- It is obligatory that you stay with your group, a guide and on the tourist trail