A half-day or full-day tour among the most beautiful valleys and passes of the Dolomites, starting from Cortina and stopping at the Falzarego pass, whoever wants to can go up with the Lagazuoi cable car. then continue to Val Badia, San Cassiano and Villa Corvara with possible short stops in the various villages. Passo Gardena and Passo Sella, Passo Pordoi with ascent to the Sass pordoi cable car, and then return to Cortina via the Giau pass, one of the most beautiful and uncontaminated in the Dolomites-
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- entrances to the cable cars
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Lago di Dobbiaco
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- minimum 2 people We offer pick up of clients from any hotel in Cortina
- 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Province of Belluno, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 174537P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo on Tripadvisor
- How much is Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo?
- Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo price starts from $494.83. Discover and book Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo cancellation policy?
- Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo?
- Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo is hosted by Cortina Taxi.net. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cortina Taxi.net on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 174537P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCortina d'AmpezzoOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lago di MisurinaStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byLago Di Landro
- 2Belvedere sulle Pareti Nord delle Tre CimeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Lago di DobbiacoStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Lago di BraiesStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5La Citta vecchia di BrunicoStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byLa VillaCorvara in BadiaColfosco
- 6Gardena PassStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7Passo SellaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8Passo di PordiStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 9ArabbaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 10Hotel Al ForteStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byColle Santa Lucia
See 1 more stop
About the operator
Joined in February 2017
#3 of 12 Transportation in Cortina d'Ampezzo
- soso03200Transfer servicesDue to low season, I asked the transfer service for drop off and pick up from trail heads for 2 days. I also used for their transfer from cortina to zell am see. They are timely and flexible. And the price is reasonable.
- 990reinerp00Bike shuttle from Cortina to AustriaBruno shuttled us very professional from Cortina to Austria Maria Alm. His van was very convenient and there was enough space for our e-bikes. We had nice talks about the region and finally had a fair price for this nearly 3 hour trip. Many thanks to Bruno, you did a perfect job!
- salomeg78000Excellent taxi services providedBruno provided us with the most excellent taxi service from Venice to Cortina d’Ampezzo, in addition to driving us to other nearby skiing slopes, such as Cinque Torri and back. He is always punctual, very flexible, and understanding. He provided us with great tips on where the best ski slopes are, how to get there, what activities are possible in Cortina, and what restaurants and hidden gems to explore in the lovely Italian town. His energy and hospitality is highly appreciated by our family, as we enjoyed great conversations during the car rides and had the pleasure to meet a lovely local such as Bruno.
- U3007UPchristinab00Top Notch Transfer ServiceBruno was fantastic! We booked with him from Venice airport to Cortina and then also the return from Cortina to Venice center, where we stayed one night before going back to the airport. Bruno was prompt/always on time. His van was new, clean, comfortable and large - very good size for four adults with a LOT of luggage for a ski vacation. Spoke good English. Knowledgeable about the area. Prices were very reasonable. He even helped us book a water taxi in Venice for our final transfer to the hotel. Extremely accommodating. Next time we travel to Cortina Bruno will be our first call!
- rgh120500We used this car service to get us from Verona to Cortina, and then from Cortina to Venice AirportOrganizing the service was easy via e-mail and the service itself was excellent. Bruno, our driver, was very courteous, fluent in English and the cars were new, comfortable and clean. No worries driving or getting to the airport on time. Highly recommended.
- yldurden00Excellent service, highly recommendedMy Friend and I engaged Bruno’s help to drive us to Tre Cime and Lago di Braies then back to our hotel. He speaks fluent English so it was really convenient to plan to trip beforehand as he is always readily available on whatsapp. He always arrives early and has a great attitude. We were late to meet him after our hike at Tre Cime and did not have reception to inform him, but he waited patiently for us for about 30 minutes and even drove nearer to where our hike ended so we did not have to walk further. We also whatsapped him to help drive us from Rifugio Lagazuoi to Cortina station 3 days later. The vehicle is also comfortable, spacious and clean. No fuss service, highly recommended!
- turnberycom00Transfer from Venice airport to Cortina and from Cortina to Riva del GardaWe were a group of four cyclists from Australia with four large cycle cases as well as our normal baggage. Bruno arranged both transfers for us - excellent comfortable vehicles, very punctual, well driven and charming drivers. We would have no hesitation in recommending Bruno's services.
- kenneth d00Highly recommend cortina taxiHighly reliable, punctual, well kept up and clean vehicle. Bruno speaks excellent English. Responds to emails/texts promptly.
- Morgan L00Excellent service!Bruno was excellent to work with. We were hiking the Alta Via, and he dropped us off at the trailhead and picked us up 9 days later. He responded quickly to our requests and changes in plans, he was very punctual, friendly, knowledgeable, and the van was very clean and comfortable. We'd definitely use him again!
- CMBS9800More than a Taxi!We used Bruno’s services over the course of three days in Corvara and Cortina and could not have been more pleased. Bruno was very friendly and arrived early each day. His vans are very nice, spotless and comfortable. Bruno is so knowledgeable that we felt like we had our own personal tour guide as he shared stories about the history and current politics of the region. We really appreciated his kindness and insight, and our time with him truly added to our experience in the beautiful Dolomites.
- CatrienR00Excellent and reliable serviceBruno was easy to reach, perfectly on time and a pleasant driver. He speaks good English. We recommend using his taxi service.
- dudi k00Great serviceWe got a great service , Bruno is very nice and informative . , He waited for us very patiently at the end of our trek, with a smile, and drove us safely back to the hotel. Highly recommended!
- familyadventures4400Outstanding car service!Bruno drove our family to and from the Venice airport on our recent trip to Cortina. He is a pleasure to work with, drives safely, is on time, speaks great English and being a native Ampezzano, can tell you lots of interesting things about the area. He is fantastic! The best way to get to Cortina!
- pastrob00Fantastic Taxi!Bruno drove us all the way to Salzburg from Cortina d’Ampezzo! He was a delight to speak with, his van was new, safe and immaculate, and his driving was smooth and professional. He handled the transaction itself with total professionalism. Will definitely use again. Thank you Bruno!
- Tom K00Great driver and excellent punctualityGrazie Bruno for a great visit and for perfect driving even with heavy snow falling! Always arrived on time and had some great local info
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2023 • Family
Our guide, Bruno, was excellent! He was very informative and showed us all the highlights of the Dolomites. We were impressed with him and would highly recommend him to everybody. Because of him, our trip was a very memorable one.
Written October 10, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Many thanks Shirley
Written October 14, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hello, I'll be in the Dolomites for a short time in March next year and would love a quick tour of Cortina and the surrounds. I'm staying at the Mercure Dolomiti Boite, which I believe is some distance away from this daily tour departure starting point. Is there a bus leaving from the Mercure, that can take me to the starting point of this daily tour and what time will it leave?
Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo provided by Cortina Taxi.net
Product Overview: Daily tours in the Dolomites with departure and arrival in Cortina d'Ampezzo
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos