The transfer is entrusted exclusively to drivers of proven seriousness and professionalism in possession of all the requirements established by law. We guarantee courtesy and maximum confidentiality
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Inside the vehicle it is forbidden to consume food and drinks except water
- Departure details
- Civitavecchia Port, 00053, Italy The driver is in possession of the necessary permits to access the pier, therefore the ascent and descent of the customers will always take place under the ship. The driver will have a sign in his hand with the customers' name and surname to be recognized
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 148061P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 148061P1
About the operator
Transfer Cruise Rome - Day Tours
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in June 2012
- Amyk0923001We were blessed to have transportation provided to us from airport to Rome, from Rome to the cruise port, from the cruise port back to Rome, and from our apartment to the airport. Of the 4 visits, we were fortunate to have Roberto 2X. I apologize for not remembering our other drivers. The cost of the transportation was great. The company was very responsive and Assunta was very prompt in answering any questions we had. Arrangements were very easy to make and it was one less thing we had to worry about. We would highly recommend using this company!
- TravelllersfromOz00Great ServiceMy wife and I needed a transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia Port to join a cruise. We had only a few hours to join the ship before it left. We chose “Transfer Cruise Rome” based on the good reviews on TripAdvisor. They were fantastic. Assunta was really prompt and obliging in her email responses. She even provided the name of the driver and his phone number to me in case there was any problem at pickup. We ended up using them three times: Fiumicino to Civitavecchia, Civitavecchia to Rome, and Rome to Fiumicino. Daniele drove us twice and Roberto once.
- Caroline R00Personalized tour of RomeOur family enjoyed a cruise in the Mediterranean. At one of the ports Roberto picked us up and took us on a personalized tour of Rome and then took us back to the ship. We appreciated that he knew the back streets and the best restaurants and helped us take the best pictures. Because roads were closed leading to the Colosseum he arranged for a cityscape view with the Colosseum in view. We highly recommend him.
- evelim201900Cruise port shuttleTried the citavecchia-rome shared shuttle round trip. Both times the driver Andrea was punctual. No fuss and prompt service. Cost 69 euros for 2.
- joan t00TransferGreat transfer the driver was on time he dropped me off at my hotel in Rome He offered information about things to do in Rome the car was very clean
- David K00Transfer from Rome to Cruise Port.I read lots of reviews of other transfer companies on TripAdvisor before deciding on this company. We had Roberto on two occasions. We did not realise he was the boss. Roberto transferred us from Rome to the Cruise Port and from the Cruise Port to the Airport following our cruise. On both occasions Roberto was on time. The vehicles are of a very high standard. Assunta is also incredible. I was able to contact her via WhatsApp and she handled everything with ease and professionalism. Assunta went out of her way to ensure one of our party who was going to Rome rather than the airport following our cruise got a good deal. He was able to travel with us to the airport for free and then onto Rome. Incredible company and lovely people. Would highly recommend them.
- exclusive201600Transfer from Rome Fiumicino Airport to hotel in city, from hotel to cruise port, and from cruise port to airportWe contacted Rome-Airport.net online to make all our arrangements for private transportation from airport to hotel in city, then from city to Civitavecchia Cruise ship Port, and then from Civitavecchia Port to Fiumicino Airport. Our group has 5 adults and each has full size luggage. We cannot be more happy with Rome-Airport.net, very easy to use online booking with clear instructions. No problem with locating our drivers at the airport and cruise ship port. They were punctual, polite and very helpful. We got a van for our group and all the luggage fitted into the back of the van. The vehicle is clean and comfortable. It is very good value as it would have costed us more to have two taxi instead.
- Kathleen W00Girls tripWell Roberto arrived at our apartment early. He was an excellent driver. We stopped at a Castle on the way to the Port. So we rode in comfort listening to Bocelli as we drove along the Italian countryside. Ciao Roberto
- Paul F00Comfortable transfers from Rome Fiumicino Airport to the cityRoberto Ciccotti drove us from our rental apartment in the Monti neighborhood to the airport. He was prompt (actually a bit early), with his roomy 7-seater van. He drove safely, while conversing in a friendly way. The trip was unusually quick on a Sunday morning, and the cost was 45 euros. I heartily recommend him!
- KristiKramer00Travel Made EasyWe used Transfer Cruise Rome when we stayed in Rome but wanted to travel to Pompeii for the day. This is simply a method of transportation, not a particular site seeing company. Our driver, Roberto Ciccotti, was extremely friendly and spoke some English. He was safe (unlike many of the cab drivers in Italy), and stopped anywhere we wanted...cafe', ATM, etc. on the way. We did the tour of Pompeii, then had lunch, and he waited for us that entire day. Along the way, he also pointed out sites of interest. We could have taken a less expensive way to travel for the three of us, but this was safe and hassle-free. Otherwise, we would have had to get on a bus with a large group which we didn't want to do. It cost approximately $170 a person, but for a three and a half hour drive each way, it was totally worth it....we could sit back and relax, sleep, etc. He told us safety tips for the city and gave general information about Rome and other areas of Italy. What a great way to travel. We were on our own schedule, not a tour bus's, and it was an extremely comfortable Mercedes SUV. Roberto was funny and interesting, and it was a great day. I've done a lot of bus trips, and this was so much better-quieter, on our schedule, and relaxing.
- Dayna S00Excellent Transfer from Cruise to RomeThank you Roberto! We thoroughly enjoyed our transfer with you from the cruise port to and throughout Rome on that HOT HOT day in July with our group of 8. Roberto was willing to accommodate us and bring us to a highly anticipated gelato and pizzeria stop throughout the day! The convenience of a transfer made it possible for us to see many of the main sites in Rome, including a visit in the Colosseum! We packed a lot into one day, and Roberto made all of it possible! Highly recommend.
- ATFTaylor00Outstanding Rome transfer / taxi serviceTravelling in Rome recently with my family of 5 and lots of luggage and I used Roberto for the first time. Unlike some who try to take advantage of situations, Roberto was outstanding. He arrived early for our transfer to the airport so my wife was relaxed and without hesitation went out of his way (literally) to do a drive by of the several sites we had ran out of time to visit Great vehicle, lovely man, a good tour guide and I can't recommend his service highly enough Regards. Adrian
- Mike R00Our driver, Roberto, was awesome!Our B&B owner recommended Transfer Cruise Rome - Day Tours to gather us at the port in Civitavecchia and take us to our accommodation in central Rome. Roberto was waiting for us at the appointed time and navigated into Rome avoiding traffic as only a native could do. We also hired Roberto to transport us from Rome To Florence, making stops in Montepulciano, Siena and San Gimignano. Roberto was very professional and very friendly. He did an outstanding job making our group of 7 travelers feel very comfortable and secure. He managed our schedule to maximize our time at each of our 3 stops in route and knew just where to drop us for optimal access to each of our 3 stop's sights of interest. We would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again!
- Miriam M00Excellent Transfer serviceRoberto is a great driver and provided wonderful car pick up and transfer services on my arrival and departure from Rome. He was punctual, friendly and well priced as well. In the course of the drives, he kept me interested by pointing out lovely sites in Rome. He speaks very good English making communication a lot easier. Thank you Roberto
- Sara2759100A nice car ridea really great driver, he was very nice and on time and had great communication skills , a really wonderful car ride overall.