Would you like to discover the most authentic side of Italian gastronomy and share it with other enthusiasts of the “cucina italiana”? Enjoy this shared Market tour and typical Dining experience. Visit the vibrant local market and learn about the seasonal produce and secret ingredients. Then, head to your Cesarina’s house to enjoy a 3-course dining experience, showcasing the authentic regional dishes stored in the cookbooks of your host. You will take part in an experience which is so much more than just a lunch or dinner. You will make new friends, feel like one of the family and live like the Italians do.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
- 3-course lunch/dinner in a local home (starter, pasta, Tiramisu)
- Share your passion for the Italian cuisine with other lovely guests
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Local market tour
- Official 'Cesarine' shopping bag
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- 63100 Ascoli Piceno, Province of Ascoli Piceno, Italy The meeting point of this experience will be our Cesarina home. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P1258
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno?
- Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno price starts from $118.63. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno on Tripadvisor
- What is the Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno cancellation policy?
- Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno?
- Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P1258
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in May 2017
#34 of 245 Classes & Workshops in Rome
- Mobile4938538024800Local Cooking!Laura’s cooking class was incredible!! One of the highlights of our trip to Rome. We met at the market and discussed different local foods and how to cook with them. We taste tested delicious pork. Then we went to their place where Laura had special aprons and stations set up for my husband and I to cook. She walked us through carbonara and tiramisu!! We were laughing and joking, just having the best time. Then we enjoyed a quiet romantic meal. I cannot recommend her class enough!
- Valentina_FF00The authentic hospitality of an Italian familyOfelia and Leonardo, thank you for imparting to us the authentic hospitality of an Italian family in a way that will remain etched in our memories. Meeting you has been an honor. Best Meal ever!!!!
- John S00SHOCKINGLY HEARTLESSDrove to Spoleto from Florence on a Sunday, to be able to participate in cooking class Monday evening. Woke up Monday morning, felt poorly, and tested positive for COVID. Immediately contacted cooking class people who properly informed me I was out of luck for a refund because I was inside the 24 hour cancellation window. It’ “policy”, they said. When asked how they would have felt if I had brought COVID into their kitchen, they replied “policy”. Gee, thanks for the consideration!! By doing the right thing, and protecting them and other guests, it cost me some $250, and my partner a much anticipated birthday present. “Terrible” is not a low enough description for this experience. “Non-compassionent” or “money grubbing” might be more apt.
- mkight658500Authentic Umbrian experienceWe had a fantastic time on our market and cooking tour in Spoleto. Claudia provided us with an excellent Italian experience; welcoming us into her home, guiding us through the meal preparations and then serving up some of the best Umbrian specialities. We had such a wonderful time together, enjoying the food and chatting with Claudia and her husband, learning about the area and practising our Italian, that we didn’t want to leave. Was a fun experience and we really appreciated their hospitality and a truly delicious meal.
- janicewR1236GF00The best evening with Gianluca!I had the most magical evening with Gianluca and his family, Georgia, Kayla, and Benedita (please excuse the misspelled names!)! First of all, I have rarely met such a gracious and welcoming family. They made me feel welcome from even before I arrived! They welcomed me with the most delicious coffee and cookie I have ever had! Then we went to the market to get some fresh ingredients for the meal. Then back to their house to cook! Gianluca made incredible appetizers, handmade pasta, a chicken dish, and his secret recipe tiramisu. I even got to help! There was so much delicious food that I couldn't eat it all! I highly recommend the Cesarine experience and Gianluca in particular. Definitely a must do! When I'm back in Italy, I plan to do this again with Gianluca!
- kathleenlM2313AM00Wonderful and Authentic cooking experience in RomeThe cooking class with Valeria was a wonderful and memorable experience. Valeria welcomed us warmly Into her home and taught us how to make pasta and delicious sauces. Valeria is an excellent instructor and great conversationalist. We enjoyed chatting with her and friend Daniella as we prepared the food together and enjoyed the meal. It was a very authentic and fun Roman experience. We highly recommend it.
- joejasonmedia00Remarkable experienceWe would highly recommend this experience for anyone traveling to Rome. We were greated at their door and welcomed into their home. Part of the experience includes going to the market with them and picking out our vegetables, pastas, and sauces. We then traveled to a farm where fresh eggs had been laid 16 minutes prior to our arrival. When we return to their home we got right into the cooking starting with making tiramisu first, followed by a wonderful pasta dish with traditional sauce. Everything smelled so good and we could not wait to eat as soon as we prepared our meal. The excursion told us that the experience would last about 5 hours and it was every minute of that. At first I thought maybe that'll be too long but the time went so fast and we learned so much. At this writing, we are getting our kitchen ready to prepare the very same meal that we learned how to cook with Christina. I can't say enough how much her and her husband were welcoming to us and this was certainly a highlight of our vacation. We made fast friends with them and are now in constant contact and will be discussing more of the traditional Italian recipes that we hope to learn how to make in the future.
- cath026300Must do ExperienceWhat a fabulous day. Cristina was a wonderful hostess and instructor. She made us feel at ease in her beautiful home. We prepared and cooked, tiramisu, deep fried stuffed zucchini flowers and fettuccini cacio e pepe. She provided espresso, prosecco and red wine to have with our meal along with bruscetta. It was a truly beautiful day and we urge anyone with the time in Rome to have this experience. Loved it.
- K3662PWjayc00Great Food, Even Better ExperienceMarco was our teacher and he was an absolute blast to be around not to mention the amazing food that he taught us how to make. I went with two other friends right after college graduation and we all walked out talking about how it was one of the best things we did on a month long trip. I would highly recommend you add this to any trip in Rome.
- 3marcic00Fun evening, great food!We had a great evening in Marco's kitchen. He was very welcoming and it was great getting to know him. The cooking class was hands on and the food was delicious. I highly recommend
- clandau00An amazing experience with a wonderful host!We absolutely loved our class with Cristina! My mom, sister, and I booked a class to make supplì, pasta with cacio e pepe AND amatriciana, and maritozzi. I was not sure how we could make it all in 3 hours, but Cristina is a pro! We made everything and had time to sit in her beautiful garden and enjoy it with a glass of wine. Everything was DELICIOUS and we learned so much. Cristina is a fabulous host and I would book another class with her in a heartbeat. It was one of our favorite things we did in Rome. Thank you, Cristina!
- 957athenak00Delicious, fun, and relaxing!We had such a great time with Cristina at her beautiful home and garden just outside Rome. Cristina is a lovely host and she creates a relaxed, fun environment. She showed us how to make gnocchi from scratch with a delicious amacitriana sauce with tomato and guanciale. It was simple and absolutely delicious. We also learned how to make a local artichoke recipe, which was the best artichoke I've ever eaten. For dessert we made tiramisù, which was easy and elegant. We had our meal in her tranquil garden surrounded by lemon and olive trees. Such a treat! We enjoyed the whole experience, had a delicious lunch and will definitely try these recipes at home! We highly recommend this experience with friends or family!
- jmaesg00Cooking ClassMy husband and I enjoyed a wonderful evening learning to cook pasta and Tiramisu in the home of a lovely couple. It was an evening of learning and warmth getting to know our wonderful chef. Great Food , Wine and Conversation with Chiara and Claudio Macherelli. Thank you for such a special evening!
- Pam S00From Market to Table, Cooking with an Italian Family in their Home.My market tour and cooking class with Chiara was more than I expected. Starting out in the City Center with a cappuccino, followed by a visit to the bakery and one of the most famous markets was amazing. Visiting the market with all of it’s pasta, spices, meats, cheeses, and the owner so welcoming, was an experience I will never forget. Next we went to Chiara’s home to cook with the ingredients from the market. We than made pasta, sauces and tiramisu, followed by lentils and bruschetta. I also learned to cook with love. In addition, I was introduced to members of her family. If visiting Spoleto I would highly recommend this experience.
- chrisbigg100Super Unique Experience!!! 👌We celebrated my wife's birthday cooking with Ofelia in her BEAUTIFUL apartment. We started out by walking to the local farmers market to pick out some fresh ingredients, then went back and started cooking. We quickly felt like family while learning to cook multiple local recipes. All while sipping wine and listening to music. She was so patient with us while we learned how the locals hand make these dishes. I would absolutely recommend this experience to anyone for any occasion! So much fun!
Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno provided by Le Cesarine
Product Overview: Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience Cesarina's home in Ascoli Piceno
Number of Photos