Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4
By Pink Stone Travel & Tourism LLC
Jebel Akhdar one of the fabulous Landmarks Muscat tours. It is located approximately 170 km from Muscat. is known as "Green Mountain" it is Considered one of the most scenic areas in Oman, it is a part of Hajar Mountain Range. Jebel Akhdar has so called because of the presence of green terraced gardens surrounding the villages. Drive through Sumail Gap and Izki. You proceed to the Saiq Plateau,this place can be reached only by Donkey for hundreds of years .A variety of fruits like, pomegranates, apricot, and lemon are grown here. Picnic lunch under the shades. There are interesting walks in Wadi Bani Habib, Shrejaya, Al Ain and Aqur. The weather here is cool and dry. Return to Muscat.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Azaiba Mall Muscat OM, Muscat muscat OM, مسقط 130, Oman 1st Floor, Pink Stone Office
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199407P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4?
- Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4 price starts from $323.00. Discover and book Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4 on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4 cancellation policy?
- Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4 cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4 on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4?
- Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4 is hosted by Pink Stone Travel & Tourism LLC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pink Stone Travel & Tourism LLC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4 on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book Jebel Akhdar Full Day Tour by 4x4 on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 199407P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atAzaiba MallOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySama'il GapSaiq
- 1Jebel AkhdarStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2FanjaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A Beautiful day trip to cherish
Excellent trip and a day well spent. Will come back soon again to experience beautiful Oman.. Good driver and guide…
It was a good organised planned trip by pink stone team for outbound tour from Oman. Coordinating and supportive s…
A joyful journey
Excellent service and assistance provide by their staff. I am happy and thankful for their services.
Travel made easy
We had a Wonderful experience of oman , wadi bani Khalid is like natural pool .... And dune bashing in wahiba sands…
Read the fine prints as they change deals without notice and ask you to read the fine prints
I thought the staff Mr. Ruksar had attitude issues till I met the Managing Director. I realized the staff was a fol…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2022 • Couples
Had a awesome experience with Pink Stone Travels❤️. On time pick up from the hotel and driver was very friendly.
Written December 25, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Mr Arfath, It was a pleasure hosting you and and family on the beautiful Jebel Akhdar tour. We're so glad you had a wonderful time and we can't wait to welcome you again! Best Wishes, Team Pink Stone Travel
Written December 26, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.