Starting in the morning at 8 o’clock, the guide will pick you up from the residence and take you to A’Tayeen Town. The car cannot reach to the spring, so there will be a short hike along the Mantle rocks until you reach the Natural white pools which were formed by the precipitation of Travertine mineral. After this stop, the guide will take you to a journey through the major sequences of Oman Mountain. In the left side of the road, you see the Oman Exotics (ancient volcanic island) and Hajar Mountain, whereas in the right side, you will see the thickest Ophiolite in the world. The last stop will be in Wadi Dayqah, where all wadis of Tayeen gather and go across the Hajar Mountain until they reach Dayqah Dam. There, you will have Traditional Omani food, and enjoy the sound of the purl. Also, you can swim and relax until 3 o’clock. After that, you will be on your way to Muscat.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- local or picnic
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Trikke
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up Guests from Muscat Hotel, Port or Airport
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59797P93
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Wadi Tayeen Tour?
- Wadi Tayeen Tour price starts from $512.00. Discover and book Wadi Tayeen Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wadi Tayeen Tour cancellation policy?
- Wadi Tayeen Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wadi Tayeen Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wadi Tayeen Tour?
- How much time do I need for Wadi Tayeen Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Wadi Tayeen Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59797P93
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Wadi Dayqah DamStop: 60 minutesExplore the Natural White Pools and the Secrets of Wadi A'TayeenRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
BAHWAN TOURISM LLC
Joined in September 2019
#27 of 125 Transportation in Muscat
- Anupgandhi00Management IssuesThis hotel i don't know how to explain is been very very hard to deal with. They just don't seem to understand or solve a concern. I stayed there for 5 days but not once did I feel they wanted to go out of their way for us. Leave aside the property it is Bang on to go with family. Worst is i have still not been given my invoice and my credit card has been charged without my concent or knowledge.i am still waiting for my invoice.
- Rich-Lee-Rewarded00Short but technical trailThis was a very short and surprisingly technical little walk / climb. The rocks were polished and slippery and this added to the technicality of the trail. First up is a short walk from where we parked (and there was plenty of room) to a metal ladder which took you up the first steep section. Sturdy and solid and very new, the ladder takes you up to the first technical section. There's a metal rope to help you go up further and this gets pretty hot as you can imagine. The trail is clearly marked with tricolour flags so easy to spot. Once you have done your first ascent, it's time for the first descent down to the first of 2 coves. There is a rope to help you down. I'm 80kg and it took my weight fine. In fact, there being a rope makes you want to use it but honestly, you don't really need it. Another ascent and descent after this and you are at the final cove. A small rock section and you are on the beach. The final flag marker clearly states you have reached the end. There are 2 bays to swim in and they were great as there was little shade throughout. After the first cove, its
- mg0rettir00Beautiful placeNothing to add to the multiple comments already made; a 4x4 vehicle is needed because of the winding and very steep slopes. The road is completely asphalted but not suitable for an automatic car. You can ask for a tour at the hotels which usually work with the same guys. You can negotiate a price for the time you want to spend up and for the places you would like to visit. Besides, if you drive all the way to where the road for Jabak Akhdar starts, you will find some guides willing to give you a ride. The price is cheaper because they are not taking you to different places but maybe you could also reach an agreement. We spent the whole morning with our guide who took us to different places from where we could make a small hike and offered us freshly made coffee -made by his wife- and dates.
- 723timothyp00Little slice of Omani culture.Would highly recommend. Very warm and lovely family and learned quite a bit about Omani culture as it relates to the honor and tradition of receiving guests. The food was quite tasty as well.
- flissie_1100A true taste of OmanThis was a truly amazing evening. Yahya and his family made us so very welcome and it was fascinating to learn about life in Oman. The food was plentiful and delicious and we were made to feel like very welcome and honoured guests. I would absolutely recommend this experience to anyone visiting Muscat.
- ahinnenkamp00Private Guide/ Taxi MuscatWe take a Trip with a private Guide. His Name is Huwaid. You can contact him per phone or WhatsApp M: +968 9527 0938. He is a cool and friendly man. He takes you time enough for pictures and answering questions. For us the perfect Guide to see the hotspots of Muscat.
- mrc28200great rental car experienceI rented 3 different vehicles from Bahwan Travel during my stay at Oman - a 2wd in Muscat, a 4wd during my time outside of Muscat, and a 2wd at Salalah. Totaling 12 days. All rentals went smoothly, from the time of booking, till the time of vehicle pick up and return. Rental terms were also presented very clearly before and during the trip. Vehicles can be delivered to or picked up from hotel if wished. I am happy with the service provided and would have no hesitation in using the agency again for future trips to Oman.
- Anja K00Fantastic hotel!We spent 7 nights end of Feb with our toddler twins and we cannot praise enough the service and facilities. It is a wonderful hotel on the one of the nicest Oman beaches. Food (Al Tanoor) is not as good as the service and facilities but good enough. Our kids had a blast as well as we did. Highly recommend it! Will definitely be back.
- JohnA739600Historically famous travel company!The main office is located in Qurum at the end of the bypass next to Qurum roundabout. The main office is on the ground level for flights and tourist packages. They arranged a Chinese tourist visa for me and saved me a lot of admin and chore time for a relatively small fee. The visa section is upstairs and they also arranged Iranian visas at the time. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional, but check opening times. WC facilities are clean and convenient. Parking is available in front or through the barrier underneath the offices.
Buy it with
Wadi Tayeen Tour provided by BAHWAN TOURISM LLC
Product Overview: Wadi Tayeen Tour
Number of Photos