Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners)
By Oman Day Tours
In the morning we drive through Hajar Mountains via Fanja and Sumail. Then reach the township of Nizwa, the ancient capital. You will visit Nizwa Fort one of the most fascinating forts among forts included in Muscat tours .the Fort Dates back to the year 1660 and explore the traditional Souq. You will then enjoy a delicious traditional meal. After lunch you travel to the village of Bahla with its Famous tradition of pottery, magic and weaving. Continuing on to Jebrin Castle, this dates back to the year 1670. Jebrin Castle was a learning center for the study of Islamic Law, History, Arabic, Medicine and Astrology. The tour is very inspiring and recommended during having Oman Day Tours .
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
- At Friday the fort close at 11:00 AM , so it is not always guarantee to visit it from inside in case of Friday trip
- Entry/Admission - Bahla Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jibreen Castle
- Extra supplement to Nizwa fort 15 $ per person
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- As it is Private trip , Pick up time is flexible . Recommended to be before 9:00 AM Pick up from any spot in Muscat
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P89
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Nizwa fort close at 11:00 at Friday , so it is not always guarantee on Friday bookings to visit the fort from inside .
- Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners)?
- Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners) price starts from $200.00. Discover and book Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners) cancellation policy?
- Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners)?
- Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners) is hosted by Oman Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Oman Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nizwa , Bahla and Jabrin fort (Weddings and honeymooners) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P89
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byNizwa Fort Oman
- 1Nizwa SoukStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Bahla FortStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Jibreen CastleStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Hello again ! Yes ! We just returned to the ship from exploring Muscat with your Tour. ! A bit earlier than desire…
Muscat, Mountains, Sea, Nature and History
Thank you and your guides/drivers for a wonderful vacation. I am starting to feel sad that we will soon leave Oman.…
Unforgettable tour, worth it!
One needs a guide to properly visit Oman, in particular if you have only one week. Majid was a fantastic guide show…
Confusing audio guide.
This review is inly for Jabrin fort. We had an audio guide, but it was confusing so we gave it up after 3-4 "stops…
Our tour guide was amazing, he was so informative, friendly, generous and considerate. He showed us the highlights …
A Fantastic Experience
Our three-day Jasmin Tour was the highlight of our holiday in Oman. In the company of a superb driver/guide we vis…
Great day out
Absolutely brilliant time - saw hundreds of dolphins - followed by snorkelling (saw 5 turtles). Couldn’t be better…
Exceptional tourism - Majd best tour guide!
We had our Tour Fatima last 23-24 Mar 2022. Tour guide Majd, an Omani local, was exceptional! We definitely recomme…
A perfect overview of Muscat
We arrived early in the morning to muscat, and we were quite tired, but this half day tour was a perfect introducti…
3 Day Package Tour Jasmin
Our 3 day trip with Oman day tours was excellent! We saw a lot of different and interesting things, we had some ad…
Loved the desert safari, amazing experience. Very happy with our guide, friendly and knowledgeable. Would do again.…
I'm really happy that I choose this company because these 2 days of trips (Forts trip and Grand Canyon of Oman) wer…
Hospitality of Oman as it is
We contacted Basim one week before our trip, unfortunately he was busy at our dates, but he was always in contact w…
Excellent day with Moran
Had a great day and swa 4 sights in about 3.5 hours which was perfect . Our guide and driver was a young very knowl…
Great Omani Overview
Overall, through a half day sightseeing of Muscat and four out of town day trips, we had an excellent overview of …