Wadi Shab (4WD)-Coastal Trek :Muscat Tours To Do in Muscat .Through the Coast from Muscat to Quriyat and over the plateau Travel down and Reach Wadi Shab. Your will be taken for a breathtaking Visual Scenes "the most beautiful among Muscat tours scenes" , easy walk through the Wadi and you will have a picnic there. About 40 minutes walk through the canyon and green terraced gardens will bring you to a series of streams and pools. You will now have the opportunity to swim in crystal clear water and swim through a narrow keyhole, magnificent cave to Surface inside, which contains an inspiring waterfall. The cave is magnificent magical place. Stop at Fins Beach. Relax a while. Return to Muscat. (Kindly note that the wadi is strewn with rocks and pebbles which makes walking difficult. Advisable to wear sturdy walking shoes.)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Recommendation Pick up before 9:00 AM But As it is private trip , Pick up time can be flexible . Pick up from any location in Muscat .
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P71
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing?
- Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing price starts from $200.00. Discover and book Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing cancellation policy?
- Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing?
- Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing is hosted by Oman Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Oman Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Wadi Shab full day tour (Muscat tours) : Tours & Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P71
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bimmah SinkholeStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Wadi ShabStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Fins BeachStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Oman Day Tours
Joined in July 2013
#17 of 151 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Muscat
- Zeppelise00Excellent Day-Tour visit of Nizwa with excellent guideI booked a private full-day tour of Nizwa and surroundings through Oman Day Tours. My guide was Mr. Said Al-Kiyumi. He contacted me through What’sApp the evening prior to my visit. He was on time to pick me up in the lobby of my hotel. He is very knowledgeable and very good company. I really appreciated him. I highly recommend Mr. Al-Kiyumi.
- glenys628700Highly recommend !What a great tour ! My guide was wonderful ! His name is Said Al-Kiyumi . He is very knowledgeable of the city and Omani history . He really made the tour special . He also helped me get good deals in the market !
- petzenbacher00Wonderful tripWe had a wonderful day with Amer at Wahiba Samds and Wadi Khalid ☀️☀️😃👍. Safe and very friendly trip with the one and only guide we will ever book when in Oman again!!!! Once Amer, only Amer 😃☀️☀️☀️.
- Igor G00new impressions are always niceclean and tidy. amicable impressions. smiles and friendly. good ways and parking available. aircondition is mandatore everywhere to enjoy.
- nwa8000Four fantastic days on the road in OmanIf you are short for time in Oman and want to get the best out of your stay, then I’d definitely recommend booking a private tour with Oman Day Tours. Our driver Khalil Aljabri was excellent: his laid back and relaxed demeanour made us feel immediately at home. Khalil always gave us the opportunity to decide when we’d move on, he took us to to some extra stops that were not part of the official schedule and was proud to share his knowledge and love for his country. We booked the four day farah option and this gave a good balance of interior and coastline experiences. Most of all, having someone like Khalil take care of the driving and ensuring everything runs smoothly means there is no stress and you can just focus on enjoying your time in Oman.
- O5842LZjanetm00Our tour guide was very flexible and accommodating our requestsOur guide Abdulmajeed add was very accommodating and fulfilled our additional requests. We felt we were well taken care of.
- 767riac00Informative and cultural experienceAli, from Sunshine Tours, made this experience a great one He answered all our questions and was a good guide!
- 767riac00Wish we had a little more time, it was an excellent experienceAli Al Harthi picked up us at our hotel and took us around, He was an excellent guide and we really enjoyed the experience. He explained everything we wanted to know.
- Noksy4400Muscat & Grand Canyon tourThe custom tour was made more special and fun by our wonderful tour guide Khalid Aladawi! Would definitely recommend a custom tour with a local.
- 525justinet00Unforgettable day discovering the lands of OmanWe had an incredible day discovering the Wahiba Sands and wadi bani khalid! Our guide Muneer was lovely, we had a good chat and he taught us lots of things about Oman! He accompanied us to the wadi to guide us and show us where to jump. Thanks again to him for his kindness and his sense of sharing. I highly recommend these excursions, especially with Muneer!
- 144sophiag00A Fun Day Out with MuneerWe had a great day exploring some of Oman's sights with Muneer. He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about his country. We spent part of the day venturing to a wadi following a short rocky hike and then off to chase the sunset in the dessert with a bit of sand dune driving which was super fun! He even accommodated my husbands wish to try camel meat. All in all a great day with an open spirited, friendly and personable guide.
- texastopkat00Said went out of his way to make our day greatSaid was awesome! He was very knowledgeable and very accommodating. Our timetable was tight, and one of the boys wasn't feeling great. He dropped us by the hotel to check in and leave him there to rest. He gave us a fabulous tour, then took us back to the hotel in the evening to pick up the rest of our crew and go on a night time boat ride. He also came back early in the morning to take us to the airport. I hope to use him again the next time we're in Muscat.
- 318ilhama00Unforgettable tourIt was the best tour we have ever had. Our guide, Said Al-Kiyumi was so gentle and smiling and super helpful. He made that day special. The desert was incredible, wadi Khalid too and the food was really good! Anyway, thank you so much to the agency and to Said for this experience! The whole family loved it!!
- Happiness56556300Mystical MuscatSaid, our guide was fantastic. He even surprised us by treating us to some local specialties called Omani bread and tea with saffron. The vehicle was comfortable and he kept us well hydrated as well. We had a great time and highly recommend it. His enthusiasm and knowledge has inspired us to come back and spend more time in mystical Muscat.
- Rbben00Good Tours But Little to SeeWe took two tours from our cruise ship with Oman Day tours -Muscat Half Day Tour and Half day tour - Salalah City. The tours were comfortable and well done. Our guides were attentive and showed what was promised. It was a private tour for just the two of us in a SUV. So, these were excellent tours for what was offered,.Given we only had a half a day, our sites were limited and, although there were some interesting sites, there wasn't a lot to see. So - bottom line - an excellent tour for limited sites to see.