per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
- Extra supplement for Nizwa fort from inside 15 $ per person
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Recommended pick up from 7 to 8 AM But as it is Private trip , Pick up time is flexible . Pick up from any location in Muscat .
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions on Tripadvisor
- How much is Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions?
- Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions price starts from $200.00. Discover and book Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions cancellation policy?
- Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions?
- Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions is hosted by Oman Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Oman Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jebel Akhdar Cool and Green (Muscat tours):Oman Shore excursions on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P29
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byNizwa Fort Oman
- 1Nizwa SoukStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Jabal AkhdarStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Hello again ! Yes ! We just returned to the ship from exploring Muscat with your Tour. ! A bit earlier than desire…
Muscat, Mountains, Sea, Nature and History
Thank you and your guides/drivers for a wonderful vacation. I am starting to feel sad that we will soon leave Oman.…
Unforgettable tour, worth it!
One needs a guide to properly visit Oman, in particular if you have only one week. Majid was a fantastic guide show…
Confusing audio guide.
This review is inly for Jabrin fort. We had an audio guide, but it was confusing so we gave it up after 3-4 "stops…
Our tour guide was amazing, he was so informative, friendly, generous and considerate. He showed us the highlights …
A Fantastic Experience
Our three-day Jasmin Tour was the highlight of our holiday in Oman. In the company of a superb driver/guide we vis…
Great day out
Absolutely brilliant time - saw hundreds of dolphins - followed by snorkelling (saw 5 turtles). Couldn’t be better…
Exceptional tourism - Majd best tour guide!
We had our Tour Fatima last 23-24 Mar 2022. Tour guide Majd, an Omani local, was exceptional! We definitely recomme…
A perfect overview of Muscat
We arrived early in the morning to muscat, and we were quite tired, but this half day tour was a perfect introducti…
3 Day Package Tour Jasmin
Our 3 day trip with Oman day tours was excellent! We saw a lot of different and interesting things, we had some ad…
Loved the desert safari, amazing experience. Very happy with our guide, friendly and knowledgeable. Would do again.…
I'm really happy that I choose this company because these 2 days of trips (Forts trip and Grand Canyon of Oman) wer…
Hospitality of Oman as it is
We contacted Basim one week before our trip, unfortunately he was busy at our dates, but he was always in contact w…
Excellent day with Moran
Had a great day and swa 4 sights in about 3.5 hours which was perfect . Our guide and driver was a young very knowl…
Great Omani Overview
Overall, through a half day sightseeing of Muscat and four out of town day trips, we had an excellent overview of …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2018 • Family
If you don't have a 4 wheel drive you need to park you car at the designated spots and book an experienced tour driver take you up. You must observe all of the well signed rules and cautions on each stage of the journey they are there for a reason. The views are stunning but you must stop only at the purpose made viewing platforms to take pictures to you will put yourself and others in danger. The mountains are not actually really green so don't be disappointed, the real attraction is the cooler weather as you go up, the thrill of the rollercoaster drive and the amazing views, there are a number of cafes and coffee shops on the way but they are not really special and are poorly maintained which is strange as this is one of Oman's main tourist sites. needs improvement.
Written April 16, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.