Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat
By Mark Tours - Oman Tours
Drive through Sumail Gap and Izki. Stop at Birkat Al Mouz, see the old and new village. See the roof of Oman, the Saiq Plateau which for hundreds of years has been accessible only by donkeys.
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Expenses of any personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port | ميناء السلطان قابوس, JHH8+F97, Muscat, Oman
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28944P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat?
- Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat price starts from $556.00. Discover and book Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat cancellation policy?
- Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat?
- Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat is hosted by Mark Tours - Oman Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mark Tours - Oman Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cool and Green Garden Tour from Muscat on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28944P7
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
My friend and I travelled from Doha to Muscat over Eid. We absolutely love this company and will use them again! Ni…
Superb private driver service but poor knowledge about the history and all other sights
We did 2 day private tour. Communication with agency was ok, guide very friendly but service under expectations - i…
Private tour- fantastic guide- problems with the company itself
I had a 11 day private tour with the best guide- Khalifa. He was smart and fun and engaging and very creative. He t…
Beautiful Oman: forts, canyons, villages and sincere hospitality
We did a great tour or Nizwa (souq and fort), Jabel Shams and Misfat Al Abriyeen. We started early in the morning a…
Worth the ride !
That was a perfect day with my guide Hossein. Smooth driving to the Wahiba Sands, while enjoying karak on the way. …
I was stood up
We had booked Mark Tours and confirmed many times. On the day of the tour, we waited for almost an hour... and got…
Our stay in Oman was perfect thanks to Mark Tours!
Thank you once again, Mark Tours, for making our stay in Oman excellent! Perfect services, a great guide Said, beau…
Excellent agency, excellent guide!
Everything went smoothly, the organization, the car and especially our guide Said were extraordinary, we could not …
It was a good hiking trip and not too difficult. You can further the adventure by swimming up to see the natural wa…
We rented a 4x4 with Marks in Muscat for 15 days. It was a smooth experience. Friendly staff, very easy to communic…
Mark tours had an office in our hotel so we decided to book two tours with them. First day we did the wadi tours w…
MARK Tour is the best OMAN Agency. I had a CONTACT with them to arrange my trip and Mr. Rajeev Kalle took care of m…
Value for money
Great experience, perfect organisation, very punctual start (arrival of the guide 15 min. before departure time), v…
A trek to remember
Definitely a trek to remember! We were picked up in a 4*4 from our muscat hotel by the tour operator merc tours, ou…
Mark Tours - the best in Oman
Middle East is our favorite holiday destination and most of the time we opt for Oman. Having been travelling to Oma…