The #WILLYSXMEDALLO patch is a tour with a city host who has this custom military-style car of his time as a hobby and is passionate about this city and its multiculturalism. Which will make a trip through architecture, history, pluricultura (music, gastronomy and customs), transformation, and evolution of the city of Medellin in a Willys jeep car that arrived in the 40s of the twentieth century and still today Today it is the most important communication mechanism on the sidewalks of the rural area of the coffee axis and that has become a classic since it has been important in the history of the region for its strong and versatile characteristics in a land of complex characteristics For transport.
Duration: 3–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
- lunch in a traditional restaurant and on the way drinks traditional fruits and snacks from the Region
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio Museo de San Pedro
- Departure details
- Las Monjas Y El Cardenal, Alcalá, Zona 8, Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia Debora arango Envigado park
- Cl 10 #43a36, El Poblado, Medellín, El Poblado, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia town park
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 211954P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 211954P1
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atLas Monjas Y El CardenalAlcalá, Zona 8, Envigado, Antioquia, ColombiaDebora arango Envigado parkSee address & details
- 1Cementerio Museo de San PedroStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byPalacio EgipcioMuseo Teatro Prado
- 2Cementerio Museo de San PedroStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atCl 10 #43a36Cl 10 #43a36, El Poblado, Medellín, El Poblado, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombiatown parkSee address & details
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2019 • Friends
Un súper anfitrión, conoce de historia y lo cuenta de manera muy amena. Recomendado para todos, no solo turistas sino personas de Medellín que quieran conocer más esta hermosa ciudad
Written February 21, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.