Whether you are a single person, or you have a large group, Tourope UK’s transfer services between Harwich International Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport are just for you. We will be at your disposal for your reliable transfer solutions. It is crucial for us to know your needs and expectations. We are here to turn your transfers into a fantastic and relaxing experience between each destination. Therefore, put yourself in good hands with our highly skilled professional drivers who will take you to your destination right on time. Our transfer services have never been easier or so comfortable. Tourope UK’s imposing fleet includes prestigious saloon cars, minibuses, MPVs and many more. Our priority is your top safety and comfort. Our drivers are licensed and well experienced. The price range differs according to our client’s choice of car type, party size and destination. What is more? Just pick up a suitable option, then we are ready to go!
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 110–125 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- - Please refer to the transfer instructions in the "Transport Details" - Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Harwich International Port, Harwich CO12 4SR, UK
- Harwich International Port, Harwich CO12 4SR, UK
- London Gatwick Airport, Horley, Gatwick, UK
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P157
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport?
- Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport price starts from $512.26. Discover and book Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport cancellation policy?
- Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport?
- Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport is hosted by Tourope UK. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tourope UK on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 50m. Discover and book Private transfers to/from Harwich Int'l Cruise Port and London Gatwick Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195542P157
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#44 of 758 Transportation in London
- Travel5450214724900COME ON YOU IRONSCome on you irons ⚒️⚒️⚒️ the best stadium in the premier league, hot dogs are crazy good and WEST HAM ARE MASSIVE ERERYWHERE WE GOOOOOO
- drsara42100A little West Ham and a little OlympicsThis was a 90 minutes guided tour. We met in the Cafeteria of the West Ham store. During the tour we visited the changing rooms (for both football😁 and baseball😒), the pitch and the stands. The tour guide was great. He explained a lot about the history of the stadium and all the different transformation it goes through from Olympic to football to baseball to concerts. He explained in detail the changes in structure and design in order to accommodate each activity. He also shared the history of West Ham and their contribution to the 1966 World cup.
- Matrix N00Happy tourThere is no greater happiness than visiting your club. I have followed West Ham since I was a child and it was an honor to see this iconic stadium. I definitely recommend
- Wanderer81789000National history museumThis is very good,it was free and we booked in advance as it s very busy there. We managed to get in an hour early,this was on a Saturday . The place is everything for a kid ( or even an adult) with a passion for dinosaurs and history about evolution. I loved it,it was amazing. Lots of shops too,I really liked the Jurassic park shop. The only downside probably for it,it was very hot inside. I would advise to take some water and not to wear coats/ jackets.
- Woody771100London hop on hop off bus tourToday we did Golden Tours London bus hop on off bus trip and really enjoyed commentary from Paul who was informative, warm and hilarious at times. Totally recommend plus good value as well 👍👍
- S3541PImichelek00Definitely Chelsea Football fans after the awesome tour!!Our tour guide Raymond was excellent. He was so well knowledged and enjoyable to listen to. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience!!
- G2578WAphilm00Great visit to East LondonRichard provided a great tour. His knowledge of the club and stadium was top notch. I would recommend anyone interested in football in East London to pay a visit and I’m a Newcastle supporter.
- Kellyh90xx00Wow just amazingMe and my partner took our 10 year old here on Sunday as a birthday surprise. All I can say is wow what an amazing experience our tour guides Gareth and Mandy were just fantastic and we can’t thank you enough. As chelsea fans for all our life we still found out some interesting facts that we didn’t know. Gareth went above and beyond to make our experience a memorable one. My son will never forget this day thank you so much
- 150vickil00Amazing and relaxing tourWe had n amazing time with Maria ou guide and Kamil our driver. Maria was well versed in the history of moth Oxford and the Cotswalds. We were not rushed which was great and what we wanted to see and do was flexible. Loved the countryside and the walks by the river Highly recommend this tour and guide. Thank you for a great tour.
- foxemma00Enjoyed the tourWent with my two children . Enjoyed the tour . Loved seeing the dressing room and behind the scenes
- 352katelynj00so funwas so fun, favourite stadium tour i’ve been on so far. spent so much time at this stadium because there’s plenty to do. even the away changing rooms were full of kits from other players. got to keep a chelsea stadium tour lanyard. the museum is also packed of things and has fun games.
- N3287OPpedroo00Great tour around stadiumGreat tour around all stadium, changing rooms, press room, etc by super nice guides willing to helps us with everything and with some great jokes! 10/10
- UhhhCurtis00Stamford Bridge Day OutAbsolutely phenomenal day our. Our tour guide Roy went above and beyond to provide a quality service and was happy to answer any and all questions and provide a plethora of facts. Worth his weight in gold and more, I was as excited as can be for the experience and he was a completely welcomed added bonus! The day itself was unreal, from visiting the home dressing room, to learning the history of the club in the museum, I cannot recommend this enough to anyone even half considering it! Thank you to Roy and all the staff for the best day ever :)
- 375CarolM37500We went to WembleyI was part of a boys brigade group. Our tour guide, Albert, was brilliant. We saw all the cups, changing and press rooms. Our group was split into 2 and walked out of the tunnel, just like the 2 teams on a match day. They sat in the dug out and in the royal box. They were allowed to have photos taken with a replica of the F.A. Cup and with shirts worn by Messi and Ronaldo. All questions, and there were many, were answered. The only drawback was the gift shop. This was full of over priced England Team memorabilia. Shirts costing £50, games, caps, figurines all out of the price range of children. No Wembley Magnets, key-rings, mugs or pens. We did find Wembley pencils and hats, but these were not in prominent positions so many of us had spent our money. Please sell Wembley, affordable souvenirs it would make the experience perfect.
- Deivid E00Winning against wolvesI've been to the stadium and we've have won 2-0 against wolves. I'm a biggest West Ham fan and I sometimes I go to that stadium that to watch a game