Welcome to the busiest city in the world! There is always a getaway from the routine, so we are here to take you out of this routine. Meet me in the arrival hall, or I will see you once you out and it's the starting time of the magical moments in yesterday's Londinium, today's "The City". Let's getaway for 4 to 8 hours from the boring waiting time at the dull atmosphere of the airport. It's a precious time for yourself and your party. It's the time to see, hear, learn, touch, smell, taste and laugh. All are on this tour await you in the world's capital while you are already in the city. Every spot has own story, and I will be impatiently waiting for you to tell about. Every spot is peace of puzzle of this charming city, and you will, then, be able to see the real picture of London in your mind right after this tour. With my "Private Layover Tour in London", you will see how an ordinary stopover turns into a magical quest that you will never forget.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Houses of Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - Downing Street
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower Bridge
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel drop off service is available in London for this tour. This layover experience is only valid for London Gatwick Airport
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119638P9
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with London Private Layover Tour From London Gatwick Airport?
- How much is London Private Layover Tour From London Gatwick Airport?
- London Private Layover Tour From London Gatwick Airport price starts from $1,457.95. Discover and book London Private Layover Tour From London Gatwick Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the London Private Layover Tour From London Gatwick Airport cancellation policy?
- London Private Layover Tour From London Gatwick Airport cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book London Private Layover Tour From London Gatwick Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides London Private Layover Tour From London Gatwick Airport?
- London Private Layover Tour From London Gatwick Airport is hosted by Londoner. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Londoner on Tripadvisor. Discover and book London Private Layover Tour From London Gatwick Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119638P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in November 2019
#245 of 759 Transportation in London
- Dream679300100% FUN & EngagingThis was 100% fun and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. This was a true walking tour but it was neither too fast nor too far. We actually saw more locations than I had expected & learned some fun facts as well. Our guide was a delightful young woman & she kept everyone engaged. She’d ask questions about Harry Potter and award “points” for the right answer. Both children & adults participated in that. I highly recommend this for ANY fan of Harry Potter. She covered a wide range of London information from narrow streets, the Clink, to bank vaults and origin of assorted place & people names in HP. I can not recommend this highly enough! You will not be disappointed.
- Ariana F00You have to visit!Absolutely amazing way to spend the day! I went in thinking I would spend a couple of hours there but ended up spending the better part of an afternoon there! Very fascinating and educational. Was a little bit busy - however I can completely understand why people were just as excited as I was to be there! Would absolutely recommend a visit!
- Zoe P00Don’t forget to look up!Beautiful building, amazing experience. Second time we’ve been and never disappoints. Only down side is not enough toilets, especially when it’s hot day, you have young children, and you e spent a small fortune on bottled water!
- delagioventu00DisappointingToo crowded, impossible to get through, and exhibitions quite chaotic, this was a disappointment honestly. Sort of Disney remake of a real museum.
- tinadZ6739YD00Oxford and CambridgeWe had a great experience with Tish and Kiernan. There were some bumps in the itinerary that they did their best to smooth over. They were very accommodating to everyone on board and did their best to ensure everyone had a good time. Tish is a very kind and personable tour guide, she is a delight!
- X7892HDfrancob001 grand is a joke do not buy thisA limo plus ticket passes would be less money than this, they are clearly targeting wealthy tourists. You also dont need a tour guide to walk around chessington you can not get lost
- Gingerninja6400Really overpriced in restaurant.Wonderful place to go for all ages.BUT we had a pre booked timed window in which to arrive,but museum was extremely busy, especialkyvwith people who hadnt booked. Restaurant was really overpriced £4.20 for a slice of cake small cups of coffee at £3.50. £7.20 for a small ham baguette. Childrens lunch box soon expensive and small bottles of juice £3.00. Everyone serving was foreign and mumbled. Pasta dish was a very small portion. The museum could do with a few more hands on exhibits for 3 to 5 year olds,rather than having to pick them up to engage. Dinosaurs, models of mammals and fossils fantastic. VERY rude adults both tourist and non, kept pushing in front to see things.NOT a very good role model for children growing up. NOT the museums fault though. Dont understand the timed ticket and would take a packed lunch instead if we visit again. Lots to see but again disappointed that the Geogical survey section was closed. Shop was also extortionately priced.
- Devops19900BewareBeware. This service appears to be targeting wealthy tourists. Looks like little more than a taxi to and from Chessington (park entry fees and in park costs are not included), at £1000 the price is roughly 20X what a regular taxi would cost (£30 - £40 from central London).