This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Orme, Llandudno Wales
• Great Orme Road. – A drive round the great orme one way scenic road. The longest of its kind in the uk with spectacular cliffs, wildlife and views out to the irish sea and Anglesey
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Conwy Castle Rose Hill Street, Conwy LL32 8LD Wales
Conwy Town & Castle Photo Stop – We will use the opportunity as we pass through the ancient Castle town of Conwy to view the castle’s domineering and towering walls and catch that picture perfect photo from the conwy estuary bridge.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Menai Suspension Bridge, Menai Strait, Menai Bridge LL59 5HH Wales
• Menai Suspension Bridge Drive – On route we take a drive over the world famous Menai Suspension Bridge. Designed to carry road traffic between the island of Anglesey and the mainland of Wales. The bridge was the biggest in the world of its time and was completed in 1826 and is a Grade I listed structure
Stop At: Beaumaris Castle, Castle Street, Beaumaris LL58 8AP Wales
• Beaumaris and Castle - Beaumaris is a captivating seaside town, with its mix of medieval, Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian architecture. Walk through the town, stroll along the seafront, taking in the pier and the views over the Menai Strait and Snowdonia then continuing through the charming streets with their picturesque cottages, many painted in soft pastel colors. We will also visit and walk the grounds of the beautiful and unique castle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St Tysilio's Church, Church Island, Menai Bridge Wales
What’s the attraction? : Beautiful views of the Menai Suspension Bridge, the Britannia Bridge, St Tysilio’s Church Island and the Menai Strait. This walk is filled with spectacular scenery, wildlife, and the history of Anglesey combined
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bryn Celli Ddu, Gaerwen Wales
• Bryn Celli Ddu Burial Chamber – We visit this remarkable and mysterious structure on an island rich in prehistoric remains. Boasting an impressive Neolithic chambered tomb, with partially restored entrance passage and mound, on the site of a former henge monument that was built to to protect and pay respect to the remains of the ancestors.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Newborough Warren & Ynys Llanddwyn, Newborough Wales
• Llanddwyn Island & Newborough Beach & Forest - Llanddwyn Island is the jewel in the crown of the west coast of Anglesey boasting glorious beaches, fantastic views of Snowdonia and the Llyn peninsula, and the welsh legend of St Dwynwen (Welsh Patron Saint of Lovers) and the island is a place of pilgrimage for those unhappy in love.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Llanfairpwll Railway Station, Llanfairpwll Station Ffordd Caergybi, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll LL61 5UJ Wales
• Llanfair PG – We have a brief stop on our return route to the welsh village of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch, once thought to be the village with the longest name in the world. The village however still does boast some records, and our visit will help to reveal all.
Duration: 30 minutes