Enjoy an afternoon in Flam, and enjoy a cruise back along the Fjord. The Sognefjord area is known as one of the most stunning travel destinations in the world. This day allows you to get to Flam at its quickest by bus and then return back taking in the sights by cruise.
Ages 0-95, max of 150 per group
Duration: 12h 15m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bus Journey to Flam
- Return Cruise to Bergen
- Flam Railway tickets
- Accommodation if staying overnight
- Food and drinks
- Please note not a guided tour
- Departure details
- Bergen busstasjon, Bergen, Norway Bergen Bus Station, Platform O at 08.30am
- Norled AS - Customer Strandkaiterminalen, Strandkaien 15, 5013 Bergen, Norway
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89829P86
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89829P86
- You'll start atBergen busstasjonBergen, NorwayBergen Bus Station, Platform O at 08.30amSee address & details
- Pass byBergen
- 1FlamStop: 4 hoursCome and see the stunning sights this quaint village of Flåm has to offer. With less than 500 people living there, It has been a tourist destination since the late 19th century. Today is receives almost 450,000 visitors a year. Flam is most famous for its dramatic natural surroundings comprising of fjords, mountains and valleys.Read morePass bySognefjorden
- You'll end atNorled AS - Customer StrandkaiterminalenStrandkaien 15, 5013 Bergen, NorwaySee address & details
About the operator
Wow A Tour: Bergen
Joined in January 2020
#71 of 121 Tours & Activities in Bergen
- Phil W00Spectacular scenery, a great rideA great journey on a high speed catamaran and the time flies by too. This is a fairly large boat, but the views out of the sides and external space on rear and front decks make sure there are plenty of opportunities for taking great pics or just watching the world go by. There is a real mix of passengers, those like us who join to do a there and back tour (5.5 hrs each way - stay on the same side of the boat for the return to see a different view), those going between Flåm and Bergen, one way, taking in the railway up to Myrdal, and others connecting with the stops on the way (there are about 12 stops). This is not a guided tour, but sightseers are not completely forgotten, with some occasional commentary and a couple of extra close up stops by waterfalls for extra photos. An expensive day but I’m glad we did it to experience one of the wonders of the natural world the deepest and second longest fjord in the world. You never get bored with the scenery as the boat moves so fast - covering well over 100 miles each way. On board the ride is smooth and the seats comfortable, with plenty of space to move/walk around. The cafe has a good selection and is open most of the journey. There js free wifi but the 4/5G reception is pretty good throughout and surprisingly in some very remote places. A note on the cancellations and poor reviews. We booked ours for Sunday because it suited us, but we were transferred a day early as the service wasn’t operating on a Sunday. On board it says it operates 6 days per week, so this could be a regular problem. It wasn’t an issue for us, but if you’re needing to connect with the train at Flåm or have accommodation booked at one of the stops, then be careful!
- Nalini N00Stunning!The fjord cruise and Flam train was breathtaking beautiful, much snow on ground level in Summer. We had a few photo stops, very scenic with steep mountain sides, hanging valleys, snow peaks & waterfalls. There was a singing performance at 1 of them. Very enjoyable cruise & train ride. The fjord is the most outstanding natural attraction in Norway & well worth seeing.
- aknarayan1000trip to scandinaviawhen we decided to travel to flam our group decided to take fjords to experience we booked a cruise to travel 2 hours it was exceptional trip cool climate great scenery and almost a full cruise for our group we thoroughly enjoyed
- jojaxx00Boat cruise to FlamWe did this as a one-way trip then stayed the night in Flam and took the train to Oslo. The boat ride was fabulous with amazing scenery all the way. We were lucky with the weather which was glorious. They sell food and drinks on the boat but lots of people took picnics. Highly recommend!
- LoveTraveling41100Stunningly beautifulMy husband and i took this cruise one-way from Flam to Bergen. It was stunningly beautiful, and I can't imagine a better way to see the fjords. I will say I am glad we did just one way - the round trip would have been pretty long.
- JNGS32500WARNING - TRIP CANCELEDThe trip was canceled on us about 8 hours before departure. Alternatively we have to cancel 24 hours prior but the tour line is not bound by the same rules. This was incredibly inconsiderate as we were left scrambling with not ability to make backup plans.
- Susan F00Fantastic way to see the fjords!My husband I did this tour from Bergan to Flam and back to Bergen in one day. It was spectacular! The boat was very comfortable and allowed for spectacular views of the fjords and scenery. The boat pulled up close to waterfalls where you could step outside the enclosed portion to allow for great photos/videos. Stopped in Flam for an hour or so, but besides the amazing views there were just gift shops and eateries (that were super crowded). Boat sold food/snacks/drinks at reasonable prices. Highly recommend!
- ysugirl1500Always have a Plan B when touringI was looking forward to this tour and the views it would offer. Tour was cancelled day prior by company by email. This caused me to have to figure out another way to get to Bergen from Flam. I ended up taking the train which was less time and money.