PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, Russian, English
What's not included
- Local professional driver-guide
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Fjord ferry tickets
- Tickets to Hopperstad stave church
- Entry/Admission - Hopperstad Stave Church
- Entry/Admission - Sognefjorden
- May be purchased on this tour.
- Entrance fee to Bjørn West museum
- Entry/Admission - Matre
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Suggested start time for this tour is 8:30am. Not later than 9:00am. Pick up in Bergen city center: Any hotel or cruise ship port in Bergen city center, any hotel in the vicinity of Bergen airport, rented apartment or private residence located within 1.5 miles (2.5 km) radius from Bryggen embankment, i.e. Bergen city center. If not departing from a hotel, please, provide the address. Pick up at Bergen airport: Bergen International Aitport Flesland, Domestic or International arrival hall.
- Flesland Airport, Bergen Norway
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66439P96
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours on Tripadvisor
- How much is PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours?
- PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours price starts from $703.18. Discover and book PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours on Tripadvisor
- What is the PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours cancellation policy?
- PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours?
- PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours is hosted by Jandis Tour Operator. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jandis Tour Operator on Tripadvisor. Discover and book PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66439P96
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byBergen
- 1VossevangenStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2TvindefossenStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3SendefossenStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4STORESVINGEN FJELLSTOVEStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Hopperstad Stave ChurchStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6VikoyriStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7SognefjordenStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byBjordal
- 8Stordalen FjellstoveStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byMatresfjorden
- 9Bjørn West MuseumStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byOsterfjordenNordhordlandsbrua
- 10BergenStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Jandis Tour Operator
Joined in October 2015
#1 of 37 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Bergen
- X2639MNdavids00A great tour from BergenThe trip around the different fjords offered many truly beautiful views. Though we had some rain during our drive there were many opportunities to record the awe-inspiring nature of Norway that we can look at in the future to remind us of the fantastic experience. Of course, these sights of nature were only enhanced by the information shared by Vlad, our driver and guide, offering cultural and historical observations to what we were seeing. All four of us agreed we were lucky to find this tour during our visit to Bergen.
- johnkB8086DV00Very enjoyable.The house and location are really nice and the staff at the house are very informative. On our tour there was a concert in the small modern auditorium included. The pianist on our trip was very accomplished and the auditorium very pleasing visually and acoustically. Well worth the extra time to enjoy.
- AnnaBee170800Amazing tourVlad was our guide for the day and he made sure that we thoroughly enjoyed the tour. He went over and above his way and took us to a mountain glacier that was the highlight of our trip. He is very knowlegeable and we highly recommend booking a tour with this company.
- louisav71500What a wonderful day!What a wonderful day we had with Vlad. We escaped the bustle of Bergen and spent the day exploring the fjords. The car was immaculate and Vlad was very accommodating as we were travelling with young children. His knowledge of all things Norway and beyond was fascinating and we really enjoyed all our stops and felt we got the most out of our day. We would happily recommend Vlad and this tour, we hope to be back one day, thank you!
- U3190APcarlap00FaboulusExcellent guide and faboulus tour, especcially the waterfalls. The guide is very good, friendly and nice.We recommend it.
- R4555ARgailm00Terrific day out from BergenA fantastic day out with Vlad from Jandis Tours. He picked us up in his Tesla which was super comfortable for touring in for the day. We had a rainy day but he adapted the itinerary to suit the conditions and surprised us with a few hidden gems and stops that weren’t on the itinerary. We had a picnic and Vlad had bought homemade Glogg for us to try! Warming and delicious on a rainy day. We all need the recipe Vlad! A really great day out. Vlad goes above and beyond and nothing is too much trouble. He also takes photos for you. Cannot recommend touring with Vlad highly enough, you’ll have a memorable experience if you take one of his tours. Thanks for a great day Vlad. Regards Gail, Angela and Judy
- karamO8455TM00Authentic tour of REAL Norway! Scenic views were amazing! Tour guide was knowledgeable and accommodating for all agesAway from the crowds, this trip allows visitors to experience authentic Norway. Beautiful views. Scenic vistas. Interesting tour guide who was so friendly and knowledgeable - he even paired the drive with the perfect music to highlight the experience. We were able to stop and explore sites and places most visitors to Bergen would never have the chance to experience. We capped the afternoon off with a picnic lunch in a Norwegian village amidst touring fjords and scenic waterfalls. Great experience for all ages and abilities in the comfort of a personal and comfortable vehicle. Would highly recommend to families, couples, or individuals who are seeking to explore and experience a day away from the crowded tour buses. A true authentic Norwegian adventure!
- Sunny5100Perfect way to see the countryside from BergenHad a wonderful day with Vlad who is extremely knowledgeable as he pointed out various sites, made stops at waterfalls and paralleled Hardanger Fjord. The countryside is beautiful and the route we took provided the best of it. Vlad’s vehicle is clean and comfortable as we had 7 on our tour. I would highly recommend him.
- ElenaRusina202000We definitely will travel with Vlad again!We had an absolutely incredible experience traveling with Vlad Morozov in Norway! Over the course of three unforgettable days, my husband and I were captivated by the country's breathtaking beauty, from the majestic fjords and glaciers to the serene lakes and mountains. Vlad's love for his country was evident in every moment of our journey, and his passion truly enhanced the entire experience. As an exceptionally knowledgeable guide, he provided us with fascinating insights about Norway's history, culture, and natural wonders. Not only was Vlad an excellent and safe driver, but he also went above and beyond as a personal photographer, capturing the most stunning moments of our trip. His cheerful and friendly demeanor made him a pleasant and enjoyable companion throughout our trip. Vlad's expertise and genuine enthusiasm made this trip one we will cherish forever. If you're planning to explore Norway, traveling with Vlad is an absolute must for an unforgettable and enriching experience!
- Jordan A00Amazing Norway experience!!Vlad made the tour so amazing for us! Bergen is where my family originated from and he gave so much interesting history and information of the area, letting us drive by my surnames suburb during the tour. He created lifelong memories and an experience I will always cherish. Vlad was so kind and caring, going above and beyond to help ensure me and my scooter made it to see all the fjords. Thank you Vlad for teaching us about all of the most important “F” words in Norway!
- Rileytag00The best tour!Vlad was the best tour guide we could have hoped for! With 20+ years of experience he was very knowledgeable. He timed the tour perfectly and made sure everyone had a fantastic time! Vlad was also great with our 3 children. Highly recommend hiring Vlad as your tour guide when in Bergen!
- donhD7532PW00Awesome tour and service!Vlad was great and very knowledgeable. We booked a private tour to see waterfalls and Folgefonna Glacier. The waterfalls were so beautiful and the ferry rides were so interesting. The landscape was amazing going up to Folgefonna. Even though the clouds were low and it was rainy, it was still a great day. Vlad made up for the weather by taking us to places just as beautiful that were not affected by the weather. He was very good at maximizing our time so that we got to enjoy every moment we had on our limited time off the ship. Excellent tour company! Don H
- F8405SLbonnies00An Informative and Worthwhile TourThis informative private tour in Bergen was an enjoyable and comfortable way for my sister and me to see Bergen and to go from our hotel on Bryggen Wharf to Troldhaugen, the composer Edvard Grieg’s beautiful historic home. Our excellent guide and driver Jana gave us insightful observations and detailed answers to our questions about the sights we saw as well as life in Bergen. Her familiarity with Troldhaugen, its history, and the area around it greatly enriched our visit there. Very worthwhile and highly recommended!!
- scottdK6375TP00Amazing Fjord TourVlad was incredibly knowledgeable and a very experienced tour guide. Echo what everyone else has said, and will also give him props for his photo skills - he got some great pictures of the family!
- LibbyR58100Easy choiceWe spent quite a bit of time deciding which tours to choose for our short time in Bergen. This is an easy choice. The queen of the fjords tour was perfect for a half-day. The service was impeccable. We felt like family. Stop looking and book!
Buy it with
PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours provided by Jandis Tour Operator
Product Overview: PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR: King of the Fjords – round trip to the Sognefjord, 11 hours
Number of Photos