This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience the thrill of sightseeing by Express Boat, Lux Van and Ocean Ferry, all in one day on this private tour from the Bergen main harbor to the stunning open ocean at Fedje Island. This is the perfect way to get "all in one day" and comes from our local Norwegian supplier in Bergen who consequently receive 5-Star reviews on all their tours. You will depart at 0730 and sail out from Bergen by the Express that ventures through narrow straits at staggering speed. See the vortexes in the currents as you pass Alver tidal current and experience first hand locations that the average traveler never see. After Vardetangen you are transferred by car to the open ocean Fedje Island ferry, and make your way to this remote "village in the ocean". Here there is time for lunch and to soak in nature scenarios that come unparalleled. After lunch you go to Hellisoy Lighhouse bordering the North Sea and can on clear days see the Oil platforms in the horizon. Also enjoy large flocks of Geese birds.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Ferry and Expressboats tickets are INCLUSIVE
- Notice that a EUR 120 fee is NOT inclusive and must be paid to the driver. This is a tax per vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The views are absolutely spectacular. There are so many photo opportunities. It is a smooth journey. Amazing pl…
Peaceful in Norway
This was amazing. The most peaceful and beautiful nature I have seen in my life. Each mountain and waterfall told…
delightful and impressive
one of the most fascinating river cruises..day trips that I have been on.from ticketing through it was a very pleas…
you will not be disappointed with this trip.............. dont want to spoil it for you so....... book it and see
Beautiful- best appreciated by ship
Loved cruising down this fjord in Norway. Spectacular rock formations that are just like you see in the movies! Wha…
Pleasant cruise on the fjord
The cruise we had on the Hardangerfjord was actually a daily ferry service between various villages on the fjord, f…
An experience of life!
The boat ride off Bergen was an amazing part of our holiday at Bergen. The day was clear and the crew were highly p…
Long Day Touring Hardangerfjord
We did a day long tour from Bergen. We boarded a bus at 7:35 a.m. that took us to the catamaran ferry that took us …
Spectacular but wet
A great boat trip along the Hardanger but we unfortunately chose a wet day. Luckily the boat was warm and dry, with…
Accidental stop but worth it!
We got caught in traffic here due to a car rolling over up ahead in the mountains, but wow, it was amazing! Such a…
Ghis fjord is one of the longest in Norway and has some stunning scenery. We were on a cruis eship to Bergen and to…
Norway at it's best - stunningly beautiful fjord with lots of boat trips to see it from. We had sunshine which isn'…
Beautiful fjord and even fine to do on a rainy day as the boat is nice and luxurious and has enough seatings inside…
Hardanger Fjord and Voringfoss Waterfall
I did this as Hardanger in a Nutshell tour, so all travel was sorted. First a train from Bergen to Voss a bus to Ul…
Had a great day exploring this beautiful fjord. It didn’t matter which way we turned the views were spectacular.
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 119 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Fedje Island Lighthouse by Boat, Private Van & Ferry
- Private Tour: Fedje Island Lighthouse by Boat, Private Van & Ferry will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: Fedje Island Lighthouse by Boat, Private Van & Ferry on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Fedje Island Lighthouse by Boat, Private Van & Ferry price starts from $1,037.25. Discover and book Private Tour: Fedje Island Lighthouse by Boat, Private Van & Ferry on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Fedje Island Lighthouse by Boat, Private Van & Ferry cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Fedje Island Lighthouse by Boat, Private Van & Ferry on Tripadvisor